Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

Beings that could possess someone?

possession demons beings mythological help need answers what is happening

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#16    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,036 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 06:38 PM

View PostLizzielizizzie, on 22 February 2014 - 06:27 PM, said:

*Sigh* i understand but he has a strict "rule" of not seeking medical\psychologist help ...
it's quite suspicious that he won't consider medical or psychological help but will consider looking online.

#17    Lizzielizizzie

Lizzielizizzie

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 06:40 PM

I will try to talk him into it...what should i do after that?

#18    AbyssWalker

AbyssWalker

I'm not a Mutant.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,731 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 06:45 PM

View PostLizzielizizzie, on 22 February 2014 - 06:40 PM, said:

Maybe support him, make sure he stays well.

If your friend is young, I guess he'll need his parents to support him. Do they know about his problems ?

#19    Mabon

Mabon

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,749 posts

• Blackadder: Baldrick, have you no idea what irony is?
    Baldrick: Yes, it's like goldy and bronzy only it's made out of iron.

Posted 22 February 2014 - 06:53 PM

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Nothing.
If he is underage he is under his parents or guardians care. If he is an adult it is his decision to make.

This person has determined to not seek medical advice or opinion and has determined that it is paranormal instead.

Even the Roman Catholic Church determined that a person must have a medical, mental screening and it determined that it isn't a crisis of faith, prior to paranormal routes being explored.

Regards,
Mabon.

One need not be a chamber to be haunted;
One need not be a house;
The brain has corridors surpassing
Material place.  ~ Emily Dickinson

#20    pallidin

pallidin

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,094 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 22 February 2014 - 06:55 PM

View PostLizzielizizzie, on 22 February 2014 - 06:40 PM, said:

This will not be easy, and may take time, as he has, it seems, a very strong emotional barrier to medical pro's.

What you DO NOT want to do is unintentionally inflame the situation by talking too much to him about seeking medical evaluation. That could become a real problem.

It must be done GENTLY, with a "push" here and there, but NOTHING forcefull.

If you feel anger from him, by all means "back-off" and immediately change the subject completely.

#21    Redefining Success

Redefining Success

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 949 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 07:02 PM

I very much doubt you or your "friend" are qualified to a standard to state that this is, or is not medical.

If you were, you wouldnt be on this forum.

Go see a doc, theres no shame in it and its confidential.

I was having chest pains, searched online and it was cancer to a heart attack and everything inbetween, turns out it was wind.

It gets weird because the internet is full of weirdo's, and because auntie jackies second cousin's brother in laws uncle's keys went missing, it must be a ghost or a demon.

If what I type offends you, don't see it as an attack, but as my opinion.

#22    Lizzielizizzie

Lizzielizizzie

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 07:02 PM

Thank you all for your very nice responses , i will be sure to try and gently talk him into seeking help. I appreciate all answers.  :)

#23    pallidin

pallidin

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,094 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 07:10 PM

For example...

You: Honey, could you please see a doctor, I will be with you.

Him: Damn it, how many times have I told you that I don't want to do that.(angry tone)

You: Ok, honey, I understand. Lets forget about that. Sorry. Say, do you want to go out for dinner or catch a movie?

#24    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,987 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 07:46 PM

Hi there,

I'm experienced with energies and what not, and know to what extent they can affect us emotionally, mentally, physically....Had my own levels pushed to the limit. One note of difference is when you sense or see someone suddenly 'turn' they have that look, there is a very particular look where you know they are not in their in own stream of consciousness. it happens to channellers sometimes and those who are very empathic and uncontrolled... It is normally quick easy to snap a person out of that by just confronting them that they are not acting like themselves and by telling them to knock that crap off is usually enough for their core self to come forward again.... If the person goes onto have a full on episode, the sort of break down you would expect while they are really transmuting the 'foreign energy' out of their system, it would be a little different to what you described.... and again you are talking about something that would not last for great period of time, a few hours a day or 2 at most...

Unless he was a very uncontrolled empath what you are describing sounds too severe imo to be metaphysical related. Going the medical route is what he needs, even having a simple  vit deficiency can cause some of what he's experiencing or a bad thyroid... there are things that can cause these symtpons like that, and even if he is convinced that it is not medical related, even if this was metaphysical (don't think it is but), he needs be stabilised before anything can be done anyway.

Try and get him to see someone about this.

The Astral Projection Techniques Thread Here
*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#25    pallidin

pallidin

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,094 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 08:51 PM

Just a note:

One thing I do know is that talking too much to a psychologically challenged person(medical or paranormal) can make things much worse.

They "read in-between" your talk, having a billion thoughts in their head while "listening"

Make your point, and keep it simple and short. Too much talk can be perceived from them as "manipulative" because of all their internal "chatter"

Back-off if you note aggression or displeasure... for your safety.

Edited by pallidin, 22 February 2014 - 08:58 PM.

#26    toast

toast

President of the Galaxy

• 5,407 posts

• Let there be Ziggy

Posted 22 February 2014 - 09:04 PM

View PostJGirl, on 22 February 2014 - 06:38 PM, said:

it's quite suspicious that he won't consider medical or psychological help but will consider looking online.

That´s the math that "he" does not exist in reality.

“For every moment of triumph, for every instance of beauty, many souls must be trampled.”  - Hunter S. Thompson -
"Very funny, Scotty, now beam down my trousers!" - James T. Kirk -
"I think enormous harm is done by religion – not just in the name of religion, but actually by religion." - Steven Weinberg -  
"I am discounting the reports of UFOs. Why would they appear only to cranks and weirdos?" - Stephen Hawking -

#27    pallidin

pallidin

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,094 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 09:11 PM

View Posttoast, on 22 February 2014 - 09:04 PM, said:

That´s the math that "he" does not exist in reality.

Perhaps. But, it's not usual at all.

I, with a clinical anxiety disorder, looked on-line about my issue both before and during treatment.

Some of that was from embarrassment, part of it was wanting to know what other's had to say.

And, part of it was also, at the time, I did not have the financial means to secure a professional opinion.

Whether "he" is the "she" OP makes no difference in this crisis. The crisis is the focus.

Edited by pallidin, 22 February 2014 - 09:19 PM.

#28    aquatus1

aquatus1

Forum Divinity

• 21,226 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 10:11 PM

View PostLizzielizizzie, on 22 February 2014 - 06:30 PM, said:

I quote from what he has told me:"That while I do appreciate the concern I have personally ruled out the possibility of having actual medical problems. I realize I am not a professional but it seems highly unlikely to have so many mental diseases happening at once. And that "hell no" I ain't going to a psychologist."

Honestly...

That sounds a lot like me prior to being diagnosed, at 32, with ADD and dyscalculia.  And I'm the guy with the M.B.A.

#29    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

• 3,090 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 12:03 AM

View Postaquatus1, on 22 February 2014 - 10:11 PM, said:

Honestly...

That sounds a lot like me prior to being diagnosed, at 32, with ADD and dyscalculia.  And I'm the guy with the M.B.A.
and to avatar picture..... hinthint. please note that I refused to hashtag hint hint

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route to find out what really happened.

#30    aquatus1

aquatus1

Forum Divinity

• 21,226 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 12:08 AM

:huh:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users