Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Dreams, déjà vu and delusions

dreams delusions deja vu

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 43,374 posts

• Sometimes it's better to keep the mystery unexplained.

Posted 22 February 2014 - 08:53 PM

New research has delved into the reasons why some people are unable to break free of their delusions, despite overwhelming evidence explaining the delusion isn't real.

http://www.scienceda...40219095323.htm

Posted Image

#2    taniwha

taniwha

Hi. If im an idiot, then im an idiot for truth.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,910 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 09:42 PM

We can rest easy that the research falls short of saying that all deja vu and dreams are the result of a delusional mind.

" Where does yesterday go to? Where does tomorrow come from? Is not the universe the proginetor of space and time? "
                                                                        **Time-machine Universe**
                                                            http://www.unexplain...howtopic=286269

#3    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,999 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 23 February 2014 - 07:50 AM

This is simply not true

"Dream: The images, sensations and thoughts we experience during sleep. In dreams we simply have experiences, we don't have beliefs about experience because "reality testing" systems are not active."

Edited by White Crane Feather, 23 February 2014 - 07:50 AM.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

Also tagged with dreams, delusions, deja vu

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users