Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 1 votes

My Ufo Adventure

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#1    LN_Mineva

LN_Mineva

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

• Russia

Posted 22 February 2014 - 10:54 PM

Hi,

I want to talk about my own UFO adventure. Maybe you would be interested.

It was summer when I saw an UFO about 3 years ago in Russia, for the first time and last time in my life.

Sometimes we were talking about UFOs with my friends, you know its the indispensable subject of summer nights when you meet your friends on the roof of the house. They were believe in UFOs and some of them was saying they had seen interesting objects. I was constantly making fun of them and was asking them why this UFO thing is always a small point of light , why we dont see them at close range, do you know because there is no such a thing as UFO, they are just in your dream world <<< I was saying. Someday one of my friends came to me with her laptop and show me a video on youtube. Again a small point of light recorded at midnight. it was becoming really boring, I said her not to mention UFOs to me again.

Two days after this last speech, I was in my room and watching TV, about 02:30 midnight. All the doors and windows 're open, lights are off, my parents and my bro sleeping. By the way, our house a bit away from the city and a quiet place, there are wooded area behind our side and other a few houses, the front side open land seeing the whole city. I was watching a movie and I got up a break, approached the window on my right side, looked around, no light, no sound, no wind. Then I raised my head to look up at the sky and was shocked. There was a triangular shaped object, slowly moving from north to south, it was so close to me, about 50-100 meters, there were lights on the bottom side, could not see the body exactly, but it was grey or black. The sequence of lights was triangular, there were one light at the front and other lights at the edges. I watched it for 5-6 second and then it suddenly disappeared, so fast, with no sound. I ran out to the garden to see where it was going but could not, it was already gone, waited for 1 hour in the garden but never seen again.

I didnt tell anyone about this issue, except my mother and one of my friends. After three years, sometimes I'm still looking at the same window for them and I know you're there I mutter : )

Thanks...

Edited by LN_Mineva, 22 February 2014 - 10:58 PM.

#2    Astra00

Astra00

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,851 posts

• You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.

Posted 23 February 2014 - 01:06 AM

Hiya....it's rather annoying when we don't always have our camera's or Iphones on hand when these unpredictable things occur :unsure2:

~ Never let anyone define who you are ~

#3    qxcontinuum

qxcontinuum

Psychic Spy

• 1,546 posts

• The age of stupid is upon us. Scientific conclusions are drawn from missing data, resuming to suppositions and guessing.

Posted 23 February 2014 - 04:55 AM

The triangular shape in the UFO world could be very tricky. There are quite a few military hi tech flying planes made of this shape including the mysterious  TR-3B

Attached Files

Edited by qxcontinuum, 23 February 2014 - 05:00 AM.

#4    MissJatti

MissJatti

Psychic Spy

• 1,348 posts

• There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.

Posted 23 February 2014 - 07:53 AM

I believe all stealth planes are triangle shaped

Posted Image

#5    LN_Mineva

LN_Mineva

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

• Russia

Posted 23 February 2014 - 09:30 AM

View PostAstra00, on 23 February 2014 - 01:06 AM, said:

Hiya....it's rather annoying when we don't always have our camera's or Iphones on hand when these unpredictable things occur :unsure2:

Hi,

Yes it is, but I don care so much. Actually my phone was close to me when I saw it, but I was just trying to understand what it is.

View Postqxcontinuum, on 23 February 2014 - 04:55 AM, said:

The triangular shape in the UFO world could be very tricky. There are quite a few military hi tech flying planes made of this shape including the mysterious  TR-3B

View PostSkeptcByMindBelievrByHeart, on 23 February 2014 - 07:53 AM, said:

I believe all stealth planes are triangle shaped

I dont know, I'm not interested in military planes nor UFO's. Personally I dont think that its a military plane.

Edited by LN_Mineva, 23 February 2014 - 09:33 AM.

#6    Blacksabbath

Blacksabbath

Psychic Spy

• 1,106 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 02:19 PM

View PostLN_Mineva, on 23 February 2014 - 09:30 AM, said:

Hi,

Yes it is, but I don care so much. Actually my phone was close to me when I saw it, but I was just trying to understand what it is.

I dont know, I'm not interested in military planes nor UFO's. Personally I dont think that its a military plane.

Hi, welcome to the forum.

Can you explain why you don't really think it was a military plane?

#7    MissJatti

MissJatti

Psychic Spy

• 1,348 posts

• There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.

Posted 23 February 2014 - 02:44 PM

Not interested in military, may have clouded you judgement in what you have saw....
Because as many people who reported a UFO, turned out to be a military craft....
If people had more interest in military gear, be it planes, gadgets, and so on... half of UM would not be here

Olso you said your not interested in Military nor UFO's.. then what are you trying to gain in this post???

Posted Image

#8    LN_Mineva

LN_Mineva

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

• Russia

Posted 23 February 2014 - 04:39 PM

View PostBlacksabbath, on 23 February 2014 - 02:19 PM, said:

Hi, welcome to the forum.

Can you explain why you don't really think it was a military plane?

Thank you.

I dont think its a military plane because it was soundless and suddenly disappeared, I dont think there is such a technology in the world. it was moving south so so slowy when I saw it first , like a baloon. it was exatly in my point of view and so close to me, I saw it clearly, not a small object, pretty big.

Also I ve seen some strange dreams after this event. But I dont want to go into more detail for now.

#9    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,161 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 23 February 2014 - 04:58 PM

View PostLN_Mineva, on 23 February 2014 - 04:39 PM, said:

Also I ve seen some strange dreams after this event. But I dont want to go into more detail for now.

Of course you have. Your mind is going nuts, you do not know what it was, and your subconcious is trying to answer it for you. You will get any answer you want, your imagination ( everyones ) can do crazy things.

It could have been a military craft, it could have been your imagination, and either way, you are " thinking " it was alien. That alone is going to give you crazy dreams.

That is not a piece of evidence that you saw aliens, it is just evidence your mind is trying to answer it, and your imagination is filling in all of the blanks.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#10    qxcontinuum

qxcontinuum

Psychic Spy

• 1,546 posts

• The age of stupid is upon us. Scientific conclusions are drawn from missing data, resuming to suppositions and guessing.

Posted 23 February 2014 - 05:08 PM

That is why we need damn good cameras. A small investment can gurantee a life of sanity. We live in a century of hi tech tehnology and yet everybody is failing at taking good evidence of potential alien visitation.

If i would have seen what you did, especially so close, my first instinct would have been grabbing anything that has a camera in it and back up my story.

Edited by qxcontinuum, 23 February 2014 - 05:10 PM.

#11    Blacksabbath

Blacksabbath

Psychic Spy

• 1,106 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 05:16 PM

Thank you.

I dont think its a military plane because it was soundless and suddenly disappeared, I dont think there is such a technology in the world. it was moving south so so slowy when I saw it first , like a baloon. it was exatly in my point of view and so close to me, I saw it clearly, not a small object, pretty big.

Do you not think it possible that the pilots turned the lights off, hence it "disappearing"?

#12    LN_Mineva

LN_Mineva

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

• Russia

Posted 23 February 2014 - 05:25 PM

View PostBlacksabbath, on 23 February 2014 - 05:16 PM, said:

Do you not think it possible that the pilots turned the lights off, hence it "disappearing"?

No, I saw the body vaguely,  was a dark colour, black or grey.

#13    MissJatti

MissJatti

Psychic Spy

• 1,348 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 06:20 PM

Thank you.

The stealth plane wouldn't be called stealth, if it made a loud noise and there are crafts that can accelerate to greater speeds within seconds, also many people have said the stealth disappears, and the stealth is pretty big than people thought...

.. but you did say the object was close... could you tell us how close was this object plz

Edited by SkeptcByMindBelievrByHeart, 23 February 2014 - 06:21 PM.

Posted Image

#14    Blacksabbath

Blacksabbath

Psychic Spy

• 1,106 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 06:37 PM

View PostLN_Mineva, on 23 February 2014 - 05:25 PM, said:

No, I saw the body vaguely,  was a dark colour, black or grey.

And you could see it with the lights off?

#15    LN_Mineva

LN_Mineva

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

• Russia

Posted 23 February 2014 - 06:42 PM

View PostBlacksabbath, on 23 February 2014 - 06:37 PM, said:

And you could see it with the lights off?

Yes I could see easily if it was still waiting there, it was so close to me. I saw it was disappeared, maybe teleported itself or moved so quickly.

Edited by LN_Mineva, 23 February 2014 - 06:43 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users