Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Brain injury victims are zapped back to life

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,157 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 27 February 2014 - 08:56 AM

I found this story very interesting, as someone who knows of someone in a coma.  The article may seem a little cruel, to bring someone back for a short while, but as a guy in the article explains,'we didnt cause the brain damage, just trying to help'

Brain injury victims are 'zapped back to life': Patients awoken with electrical current were able to move hands or follow instructions

Some patients treated by electrical current were able to move their hands, others could answer simple questions
    Remarkable discovery could lead to new treatments for car crash victims
    Expert at University of Liege in Belgium studied 55 brain injury patients

http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz2uVjWRw58

It wasn’t the miners who got rich; it was the people selling picks and shovels. Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#2    Sean93

Sean93

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

• WRATH

Posted 27 February 2014 - 09:07 AM

It might give people a chance to say goodbye. I always read people saying 'We wish we could say goodbye.'

"Be peaceful, be courteous, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery."

“To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.”

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users