Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Hold your fries - fresh fruit is coming to McDonal

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1    Althalus

Althalus

Alien Abducter

• 4,909 posts

Posted 01 March 2003 - 01:20 PM

LONDON (Reuters) - How about a Big Mac with apples and grapes instead of the usual fatty French fries?

Fast-food giant McDonald's announced on Friday that from April it will sell fresh fruit at its restaurants in Britain -- a world-first for the chain more normally associated with burgers and shakes.

user posted image View: Full Article | Source: Yahoo News                                                  

"We make choices everyday, some of them good, some of them bad. And - if we are strong enough - we live with the consequences."
David Gemmell

#2    emmy

emmy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 01 March 2003 - 02:40 PM

I already eat healthily at McDonalds....I always have a diet coke with my extra value meal wink.gif  biggrin.gif                                                  

#3    FreyKade

FreyKade

Psychic Spy

• 1,416 posts

Posted 01 March 2003 - 04:49 PM

NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. you cant have fresh fuit with fast food, its just not right, is there no god!                                                  

"isn't that intresting Dave, i mean every step you take down that chain, takes you one step further from your imagination"

i said
"you're right! youre a bit of a hippy, but you're right"
- Dave Gorman

"Wanna buy some pegs Dave?"
"I got some pegs belonging to you"
- Papa Lazarou

#4    Althalus

Althalus

Alien Abducter

• 4,909 posts

Posted 01 March 2003 - 04:52 PM

laugh.gif   laugh.gif  not that we can see anyway in this circumstance                                                  

"We make choices everyday, some of them good, some of them bad. And - if we are strong enough - we live with the consequences."
David Gemmell

#5    Bizarro

Bizarro

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • 1,914 posts

Posted 01 March 2003 - 05:23 PM

i wish they would offer fruit here. its impossible to eat fast food as a vegetarian.                                                  

if there was a meteor,
adrift amongst space,
set about on a collision course
not with Earth, but my face...
i wonder if id even know,
at what time i might,
be passed off like an old style
and by the meteor be smite?

- me, 1997

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users