Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 1 votes

Genuine Daylight UFO Footage

ufos

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1    ufo junky

ufo junky

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 01:02 PM

The idea of this post is to build up a collection of what could be described as genuine UFO footage. There is no doubt that ufology and the internet is haunted and riddled and rotten to the core with hoaxes, and what now with special effects soft ware available to anyone with a computer, it is almost impossible to tell what is fake and what is real. I would like to ask members to post links to what could be described as genuine UFO footage, preferably recorded on tape and befor the digital explosion, so anything upto the late 90's really, and preferably daylight footage with objects in the distance etc.

I will start the ball rolling with this clip, I dont think much is known about this clip??? Certainly looks genuine and seems to look authentic??? I have always been intrigued by this clip, if it is a hoax then it is a pretty good one...................

#2    qxcontinuum

qxcontinuum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts

• The age of stupid is upon us. Scientific conclusions are drawn from missing data, resuming to suppositions and guessing.

Posted 28 February 2014 - 01:15 PM

Haha what a fake!

It is show made by a company ATI
And look t those Jeeps. Do you think Russians will ever use American made cars? They are using uaz-469
Very sloppy actors tho!

#3    MissJatti

MissJatti

Psychic Spy

• 1,522 posts

• There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.

Posted 28 February 2014 - 02:46 PM

look I said it before and I say it again....
You have cup, you have saucer, equals you have cup of tea.... not some ufo that crash landed in the middle of the desert.... got it

Posted Image

#4    toast

toast

President of the Galaxy

• 4,415 posts

• WARNING!REALITY ADVISORY!
    Posts by this user may contain
    statements that may offend
    publishers of pics/clips of
    supposed UFO/alien sightings.

Posted 28 February 2014 - 02:52 PM

View Postufo junky, on 28 February 2014 - 01:02 PM, said:

I will start the ball rolling with this clip,

Cubes do not roll.
This clip is absurd and even the soldiers are faked. Why the heck they exercise?
And, real soldiers do not point their MPs on companions.
BS.

PS: pls do not set up a collection with such crap.

Edited by toast, 28 February 2014 - 02:55 PM.

“For every moment of triumph, for every instance of beauty, many souls must be trampled.”  - Hunter S. Thompson -
"Very funny, Scotty, now beam down my trousers!" - James T. Kirk -
"I think enormous harm is done by religion – not just in the name of religion, but actually by religion." - Steven Weinberg -  
"I am discounting the reports of UFOs. Why would they appear only to cranks and weirdos?" - Stephen Hawking -

#5    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 3,463 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 04:45 PM

View Posttoast, on 28 February 2014 - 02:52 PM, said:

And, real soldiers do not point their MPs on companions.
Yeah, that struck me as odd.  They're pointing their guns as if they're facing a hostile crowd and are ready to fire if provoked.  As it is there's nobody but the supposed soldiers and KGB agents on site so it doesn't make much sense.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

"If people put enough excrement in one pile they think they can safely claim that there must be something other than excrement in a pile that big." - stereologist

#6    coolguy

coolguy

Poltergeist

• 2,147 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 01 March 2014 - 05:35 AM

Yes Russia did have American jeeps an Sherman tanks from the land lease program and Russia kept them after the war.those are not jeeps in the moive

Edited by coolguy, 01 March 2014 - 05:37 AM.

#7    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 12,135 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 01 March 2014 - 06:23 AM

quote:

In his 1998 review of "The Secret KGB UFO Files," NBC News space consultant, former rocket scientist and UFO skeptic James Oberg pointed out how a disclaimer at the beginning of the program said: "What you are about to see may or may not be true."

"And at the end," Oberg writes, "two screens full of warning messages were even more to the point. One paragraph read: 'The Producers disclaim and do not guarantee the accuracy or truthfulness [of] any of the documentation or materials that have been provided by any source ... The materials and opinion presented on this program, including documents, film, photo, or video footage come from the sources and are not the responsibility of the Producers.'

"They couldn't have been more explicit in their announcement that the whole series of episodes about the recovery of a crashed flying saucer in 1969 near Sverdlovsk, and a subsequent autopsy ... was a made-up story with posed footage," Oberg wrote.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#8    dr no

dr no

Psychic Spy

• 1,506 posts

• Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.
    Carl Sagan

Posted 01 March 2014 - 07:30 AM

I can't remember where I read it but I'm sure this footage out of the Secret KGB Files came from a sci fi film which was possibly neverreleased.It's definitely not very realistic

#9    ChrLzs

ChrLzs

Just a contributor..

• 4,130 posts

• I only floccinaucinihilipilificate
    when it IS worthless...

Posted 01 March 2014 - 09:37 AM

Hmm, not exactly an auspicious start - does anyone have something a little better?

(And no, I'd rather not see Yalcin Yalman and his UFO turkey. Er.. I mean his hoaxed UFO from Turkey.)

My garden is already magical and beyond beautiful - I do not need to invent fairies... - ChrLzs

The truth ONLY hurts when it slaps you in the face after you haven't done proper homework and made silly claims... - ChrLzs

#10    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

• 3,026 posts

• My youtube channel, Has horror stories and skits.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCreepyCorridor

Posted 01 March 2014 - 02:40 PM

how come no one pointed it is shot in widescreen format?

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route and find out what really happened.

#11    qxcontinuum

qxcontinuum

Psychic Spy

• 1,961 posts

• The age of stupid is upon us. Scientific conclusions are drawn from missing data, resuming to suppositions and guessing.

Posted 01 March 2014 - 03:14 PM

It is not a real documentary file of an actual event or footage. It is just a television show made after a written document. And those are Jeeps

Edited by qxcontinuum, 01 March 2014 - 03:14 PM.

#12    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 12,135 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 01 March 2014 - 03:24 PM

What makes me smile about this ufo, is its embedded at an angle, but there is a tree right behind it. If it really crashed thru trees youd expect to see either broken trees, or the object sticking straight in the ground. There is no pushed up earth in front of it either. Then we see its not very thick/deep. So erm, where does the engine, fuel and pilots go? Its far too 'flat'

But then we have alien autopsy...again.. oh boy :lol:

Edited by seeder, 01 March 2014 - 03:27 PM.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#13    Thorvir Hrothgaard

Thorvir Hrothgaard

Berserker Lord of Critical Thinking and Common Sense

• 2,975 posts

• “Courage is better than keenest steel.”

--Sigurth, Fáfnimál

Posted 01 March 2014 - 04:11 PM

View Postcoolguy, on 01 March 2014 - 05:35 AM, said:

Yes Russia did have American jeeps an Sherman tanks from the land lease program and Russia kept them after the war.those are not jeeps in the moive

Sorry, any Shermans and Jeeps used by the Soviets were long discarded by the time this fake footage was shot.  And those are Jeeps.

Edited by Hida Akechi, 01 March 2014 - 04:11 PM.

I wish to have no connection with any ship that does not sail fast; for I intend to go in harm’s way. — John Paul Jones

#14    sinewave

sinewave

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,102 posts

• Belief proves nothing. Show me the science.

Posted 01 March 2014 - 05:38 PM

View Postufo junky, on 28 February 2014 - 01:02 PM, said:

The idea of this post is to build up a collection of what could be described as genuine UFO footage. There is no doubt that ufology and the internet is haunted and riddled and rotten to the core with hoaxes, and what now with special effects soft ware available to anyone with a computer, it is almost impossible to tell what is fake and what is real. I would like to ask members to post links to what could be described as genuine UFO footage, preferably recorded on tape and befor the digital explosion, so anything upto the late 90's really, and preferably daylight footage with objects in the distance etc.

I will start the ball rolling with this clip, I dont think much is known about this clip??? Certainly looks genuine and seems to look authentic??? I have always been intrigued by this clip, if it is a hoax then it is a pretty good one...................

That video has been covered here before.  It is not terribly convincing and appears to have been staged.  It is interesting how they took the time to setup the cameras to follow the officers to the disk but little attention was paid to the disk itself.  There is always someone between the camera and the disk.  Also, there appears to be no soil cast out from the "crash" site.  The disk appears to be neatly buried in the ground.  Not what we would expect from in impact.  Also, the trees don't appear to have been disturbed.  If not a deliberate fake, this could be some kind of training film.

Edited by sinewave, 01 March 2014 - 05:48 PM.

#15    ChrLzs

ChrLzs

Just a contributor..

• 4,130 posts

• I only floccinaucinihilipilificate
    when it IS worthless...

Posted 01 March 2014 - 10:13 PM

There's a good coverage of ALL the reasons why that film is a definite fake here.  The language is a little odd - clearly English is not his first, but everything from the initial fake reports to the uniforms, vehicle configurations, behavior of troops and even the type of film used for the footage, do not match the claims.  That site also goes into some detail on the autopsy and tears it to shreds, including revealing fake death certificates (shades of the Obama-hater-lunacy)...

My garden is already magical and beyond beautiful - I do not need to invent fairies... - ChrLzs

The truth ONLY hurts when it slaps you in the face after you haven't done proper homework and made silly claims... - ChrLzs

Also tagged with ufos

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users