Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

There is something strange happening with me

sensation between eyes nose bleed white lights

  • Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1    dyingSlowly

dyingSlowly

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Joined:02 Mar 2014

Posted 02 March 2014 - 05:48 PM

Hi everyone,

I am having some strange experiences since last one or two months. When I was kid, I used to see shadows of peoples but in actual I couldnt see anyone, It was just for a fraction of seconds. Like someone passed infront of my eyes. Well over the time, I stopped seeing the shadows or in other words I forgot about it completely.
Now since last two months I started to meditate. And again something strange is happening with me. Whenever I goto sleep and close my eyes, I start to feel a very powerful sensation between my eyebrows and at the center of forehead.
Recently I also experience that in night I left my body and felt that I am in some other dimension. I am not sure if it was a dream but didnt feel like that.
Now from sometime when I use to concentrate more, I start bleeding from my nose next day when I get up. It happnes only next day when I try to concentrate so hard on my head.
Last night, I started to see some white light when my eyes were closed and there was no light source. The room was completely dark and I checked by putting my hands over my eyes that it is closed.

Does anyone know what is happening?

Anyhelp will be much appretiated. Thanks in advance


#2    Scrunchkruckets

Scrunchkruckets

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 100 posts
  • Joined:25 Feb 2014
  • Gender:Female

  • Itch my Scratch

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:05 PM

i think your putting a lot of tension in your forehead which is causing the sensation between your eyesbrows and your forehead and also i would say the tension is causing the nose bleeds.. The white light is the tension too.
your just too focused on seeing something your straining your eyes.. relax.. dont be puttin pressure on yourself.. :)


#3    dyingSlowly

dyingSlowly

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Joined:02 Mar 2014

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:15 PM

Dear Scrunchkruckets,

Thank you so much for the reply, even I am also thinking on the same direction that somehow I am getting lot of tension from somewhere. Still not sure because I have not that much tension apperantly. and moreover I am a very ordinary person have nothing much to worry about.
Thanks once again :)




#4    Ashotep

Ashotep

    Telekinetic

  • Member
  • 7,584 posts
  • Joined:10 May 2011
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:USA

  • Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:42 PM

If these nosebleeds happen much I would see a doctor.


#5    Dumpnuts

Dumpnuts

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 497 posts
  • Joined:21 Dec 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Richmond, VA.

  • "Absolute Hogwash" ,Jay Utah by care of ChrLzs

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:52 PM

I get intense migraines that I feel behind my right eye. They're sensitive to light & sound, cause nausea & nosebleeds. So if I was you, I'd pop an excedrin (or midol) & go see a doctor about it.  Sounds more natural than supernatural.

"You guys, you gotta make it sexy. Hips and nips! Otherwise I'm not eating."

Rickety Cricket

#6    dyingSlowly

dyingSlowly

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Joined:02 Mar 2014

Posted 02 March 2014 - 07:35 PM

Dear Ashotep

Thanks for the reply. The nosebleed is not frequest and regular but still I have an appointement to the doctor.

Thanks


#7    dyingSlowly

dyingSlowly

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Joined:02 Mar 2014

Posted 02 March 2014 - 07:36 PM

Dear DumpsterJesus

Thanks for your reply but I dont have any migrane and my blood pressure is also normal.

Thanks anyways


#8    Cygnus05

Cygnus05

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 50 posts
  • Joined:02 Mar 2014

Posted 02 March 2014 - 09:55 PM

I too saw human shaped shadows before in my younger years.


#9    Professor T

Professor T

    bardo

  • Member
  • 2,502 posts
  • Joined:11 Jul 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

  • I'm not really a Professor so don't take my words as Gospel

Posted 03 March 2014 - 07:22 AM

View PostdyingSlowly, on 02 March 2014 - 05:48 PM, said:

Hi everyone,
I am having some strange experiences since last one or two months. When I was kid, I used to see shadows of peoples but in actual I couldnt see anyone, It was just for a fraction of seconds. Like someone passed infront of my eyes. Well over the time, I stopped seeing the shadows or in other words I forgot about it completely.
Now since last two months I started to meditate. And again something strange is happening with me. Whenever I goto sleep and close my eyes, I start to feel a very powerful sensation between my eyebrows and at the center of forehead.
Recently I also experience that in night I left my body and felt that I am in some other dimension. I am not sure if it was a dream but didnt feel like that.
Now from sometime when I use to concentrate more, I start bleeding from my nose next day when I get up. It happnes only next day when I try to concentrate so hard on my head.
Last night, I started to see some white light when my eyes were closed and there was no light source. The room was completely dark and I checked by putting my hands over my eyes that it is closed.


Does anyone know what is happening?

Anyhelp will be much appretiated. Thanks in advance

So, you've started meditating... That is why these events have started.. It's nothing to fear or be too concerned about, except maybe for the nosebleeds..

The powerful sensation between your eyebrows at the center of your forehead his likely to be 3rd eye activation.. that's normal, possibly a result of the type of meditating you're doing. This also explains the white-light, which I would perceive as a positive and healing energy source.

Recently you've experienced that your consciousness has left your body.. That's also normal, astral projection, again, a result of meditating and shifting or exercising your consciousness. that can be way cool.. :yes:

The Nosebleeds is a bit odd. I would suggest talking to a doctor.. Meditation, especially deep transcendental meditations lower the blood pressure, which might explain the nosebleeds, though I do doubt that meditation alone is the cause, it's more likely to be an unwitting trigger..  I'd see a doctor about that. But I would also Google Astral Projection and 3rd eye activation for the rest.. & check out this thread for more insight if you are interesting in learning more.. http://www.unexplain...pic=219629&st=0

Anyhow.. that's my unprofessional opinion..

Edited by Professor T, 03 March 2014 - 07:24 AM.


#10    MissJatti

MissJatti

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts
  • Joined:02 Jan 2013
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:You have reached your destination

  • There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.

Posted 03 March 2014 - 02:04 PM

i suggest you see a doctor good sir/ma'am..

it could be (god forbids) your central nervous system, could be playing up

Posted Image

#11    Beany

Beany

    Government Agent

  • 3,411 posts
  • Joined:26 Jul 2011
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:California

  • If music is the most universal language just think of me as one whole note. Nikki Giovanni

Posted 03 March 2014 - 02:44 PM

Seeing a doc is always a good idea, but as the Professor says, it sounds like your 3rd eye is being activated. You can go on the net & research the 3rd eye, more information will help you decide what, if anything, you need to do around it. Re: the nosebleed. Dry air caused by running heaters during the winter can cause sinus tissues to dry up and start bleeding.


#12    SSilhouette

SSilhouette

    Astral Projection

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 647 posts
  • Joined:16 Aug 2012

Posted 04 March 2014 - 04:56 AM

View PostdyingSlowly, on 02 March 2014 - 05:48 PM, said:

Hi everyone,

I am having some strange experiences since last one or two months. When I was kid, I used to see shadows of peoples but in actual I couldnt see anyone, It was just for a fraction of seconds. Like someone passed infront of my eyes. Well over the time, I stopped seeing the shadows or in other words I forgot about it completely.
Now since last two months I started to meditate. And again something strange is happening with me. Whenever I goto sleep and close my eyes, I start to feel a very powerful sensation between my eyebrows and at the center of forehead.
Recently I also experience that in night I left my body and felt that I am in some other dimension. I am not sure if it was a dream but didnt feel like that.
Now from sometime when I use to concentrate more, I start bleeding from my nose next day when I get up. It happnes only next day when I try to concentrate so hard on my head.
Last night, I started to see some white light when my eyes were closed and there was no light source. The room was completely dark and I checked by putting my hands over my eyes that it is closed.

Does anyone know what is happening?

Anyhelp will be much appretiated. Thanks in advance

It sounds like a sinus infection actually.  Or some irritant in your sinuses.  Our sinuses, eyes ears and mouth are connected and problems with one can affect the others.


#13    Rekindle

Rekindle

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Joined:26 Feb 2014
  • Gender:Female

  • Live every life to the Fullest Stay true to thee self always have faith in the Creator, Explore Thus world and all it's natural beauty.

Posted 04 March 2014 - 01:54 PM

In replay to DyingSlowly Welcome to the circle littel one it's kinda scary is'nt it not to worry tho there is classes to teach you how to use your gift. I cant explain your nose bleeds tho don't know what could be causing them. Right now your only seeing there silhouettes if you go to the classes you will then begin to learn how to turn it on and off an also you will see them more cleary and also hear them don't be scared you will also meet your spirit guide who will protect you from any bad spirit's. It's a whole Know universe good luck. :yes: :tu:


#14    dyingSlowly

dyingSlowly

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Joined:02 Mar 2014

Posted 16 March 2014 - 11:15 PM

View PostCygnus05, on 02 March 2014 - 09:55 PM, said:

I too saw human shaped shadows before in my younger years.
Yeah thats what i also used to see in my childhood but not anymore.


#15    dyingSlowly

dyingSlowly

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Joined:02 Mar 2014

Posted 16 March 2014 - 11:18 PM

View PostProfessor T, on 03 March 2014 - 07:22 AM, said:

So, you've started meditating... That is why these events have started.. It's nothing to fear or be too concerned about, except maybe for the nosebleeds..

The powerful sensation between your eyebrows at the center of your forehead his likely to be 3rd eye activation.. that's normal, possibly a result of the type of meditating you're doing. This also explains the white-light, which I would perceive as a positive and healing energy source.

Recently you've experienced that your consciousness has left your body.. That's also normal, astral projection, again, a result of meditating and shifting or exercising your consciousness. that can be way cool.. :yes:

The Nosebleeds is a bit odd. I would suggest talking to a doctor.. Meditation, especially deep transcendental meditations lower the blood pressure, which might explain the nosebleeds, though I do doubt that meditation alone is the cause, it's more likely to be an unwitting trigger..  I'd see a doctor about that. But I would also Google Astral Projection and 3rd eye activation for the rest.. & check out this thread for more insight if you are interesting in learning more.. http://www.unexplain...pic=219629&st=0

Anyhow.. that's my unprofessional opinion..

Thankyou for the reply Professor,

Yes it all started after i started to do meditation. just dropped this since that incident. Have seen a doctor too and seems everything is fine. Will see the link that you have given here for the extra informations,
Thanx once again





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users