Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

The new alien cult?

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#1    Cygnus05

Cygnus05

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 08:38 PM

I think this a relatively new theory...but I think it's gaining traction:
http://www.alien-ufo...our-planet.html

From what I can gather, two vloggers from Youtube, Tyler Oakley and Micheal Gregory, are saying that Earth is going to be visited by a planet of 10 ft. tall women who are vastly more intelligent than us, and that they originally were from Earth, and judging from the tweets I found of Oakley's, it looks like these women are coming as conquerors and not ambassadors:

http://imgur.com/nLzuXkc.png
http://i.imgur.com/ecxphAC.png

Supposedly this has something to do with a college thesis paper about such women living in the Americas 800 BCE. I have heard that some believe there were giant people who lived in ancient times, though this is the first I'm hearing about them being from another planet.

This whole thing though reminds me a lot how Scientology got started.

#2    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Unsuitable for large vehicles

• 24,842 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 04 March 2014 - 08:45 PM

POPULAR

Wishful thinking.

Anyway, only 10 ft tall? where's their ambition? People were more ambitious back in the old days. Nothing but 50ft women would do.

Posted Image

Edited by Colonel Rhubarb, 04 March 2014 - 08:49 PM.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#3    Hectosaucer

Hectosaucer

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 08:49 PM

My professor was talking about this with one of my mates last week, he said that Gregory fellow found the star system he believe they're coming from. I really hope this isn't true, this would be about as bad as any invasion story. :unsure2:

#4    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,001 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 04 March 2014 - 08:52 PM

oh no...

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#5    Mentalcase

Mentalcase

Space Cadet

• 5,346 posts

• Most Thugish Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 04 March 2014 - 08:57 PM

POPULAR

View PostColonel Rhubarb, on 04 March 2014 - 08:45 PM, said:

Wishful thinking.

Anyway, only 10 ft tall? where's their ambition? People were more ambitious back in the old days. Nothing but 50ft women would do.

Posted Image
You would be literally throwing a hotdog through a hallway!

http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/  <~Ancient Aliens DEBUNKED!
I think that it is much more likely that the reports of flying saucers are the results of the known irrational characteristics of terrestrial intelligence than of the unknown rational efforts of extra-terrestrial intelligence ~Richard Feynman http://www.myspace.com/7leafclover

#6    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 7,261 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 04 March 2014 - 09:12 PM

These women according to Oakley and Gregory where in America over 2,000 years ago........if you read the rest, it gets even more ridiculous.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#7    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,632 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 09:19 PM

It entered the realm of ridiculousness when it got to "women" and "vastly more intelligent".

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#8    avs76

avs76

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 355 posts

• I think therefore you are.

Posted 04 March 2014 - 09:29 PM

Very interesting. But why only women? How do they reproduce?

#9    toast

toast

President of the Galaxy

• 3,033 posts

• WARNING!REALITY ADVISORY!
    Posts by this user may contain
    statements that may offend
    publishers of pics/clips of
    supposed UFO/alien sightings.

Posted 04 March 2014 - 09:34 PM

View PostCygnus05, on 04 March 2014 - 08:38 PM, said:

(...) Earth is going to be visited by a planet of 10 ft. tall women who are vastly more intelligent than us,
I love tall and intelligent woman. Do they visit Earth to recruit men to refresh the genetic pool on their
home planet? Where can I register?

“For every moment of triumph, for every instance of beauty, many souls must be trampled.”  - Hunter S. Thompson -
"Very funny, Scotty, now beam down my trousers!" - James T. Kirk -
"I think enormous harm is done by religion – not just in the name of religion, but actually by religion." - Steven Weinberg -  
"I am discounting the reports of UFOs. Why would they appear only to cranks and weirdos?" - Stephen Hawking -

#10    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 16,319 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 04 March 2014 - 09:42 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 04 March 2014 - 09:19 PM, said:

It entered the realm of ridiculousness when it got to "women" and "vastly more intelligent".

Yeah, it's a bit ridiculous since it's such common knowledge.

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

"All that live must die, passing through nature into eternity" ~Shakespeare~ Posted Image

#11    Cygnus05

Cygnus05

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 09:42 PM

View Postavs76, on 04 March 2014 - 09:29 PM, said:

Very interesting. But why only women? How do they reproduce?
Parthenogenesis, perhaps?

#12    Hectosaucer

Hectosaucer

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 09:49 PM

Are these like the Nordics?
http://tayatoriaart....ite-aliens.html

#13    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 10:21 PM

POPULAR

Posted Image

#14    Andromedan StarSeed

Andromedan StarSeed

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 938 posts

• Technician of the sacred

Posted 04 March 2014 - 10:24 PM

Cygnus05 as is that is a cult just like any other to bring in those whom like out worldly beings. In many cases things go wrong to not being you’re self why these cult even bother of silly things like that such like 10 ft tall women and few others like havens  gate you know how it well end up as these days.

Sadly scientology is close to that I just don’t understand with them and don’t bother there ideas is pointless some things they make fitting for those to follow by there rules and yet its one of those control groups. Yet I laugh at those posted links there because it’s down right silly where they get idea of that any ways even though many those don’t last long and go next faze.  

I channel in order to dream, Inspiring intuition.
I seal the input of abundance, With the resonant tone of attunement.
I am guided by the power of vision.

#15    _Only

_Only

• 6,593 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 04 March 2014 - 10:33 PM

I'll know the idea has taken off when I see the comments section of popular YouTube pop music videos say things like "the way she keeps looking to the camera when she's dancing is an obvious hidden reference to the Giantesses WAKE UP PPL"

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users