Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The DIY Engineer Who Built A Nuclear Reactor

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 35,303 posts

• In a flat world there is an explanation to everything.

Posted 05 March 2014 - 01:57 PM

follow the link to the video:

http://digg.com/vide...?edit_mode=true

A skeptic is a well informed believer and a pessimist a well informed optimist
The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#2    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 3,959 posts
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

• It is time to put the big guns down now, Little Boys!

Posted 10 March 2014 - 10:01 PM

My grandpa wasn't as raw looking as this man. However, he reminds me of my grandpa.

My G-pa told me a story about having his TV fixed by a friend. You know, one of those tube or transistor TVs used in the early 70's. Anyway, his friend had a TV sitting in the middle of the room, with no electrical lines running to it, but it was on and playing the news. In the 70's, it was running wirelessly, for power and reception. G-Pa asked him why he didn't want to patent it. The "genius" replied "Do you know how many people in this country it would put out of work?"
The Great Depression memories will do that to a person, I suppose.

Thank you for posting the video.

Edited by regeneratia, 10 March 2014 - 10:03 PM.

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema
(quote from THE BIBLE FRAUD)

Robert Heinlein: SECRECY IS THE HALLMARK OF TYRANNY!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users