Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

The Hoverboard has arrived

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,875 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 06 March 2014 - 07:08 PM

For shizzle, and heres the vid

And the makers homepage

http://huvrtech.com/

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#2    Princess Serenity

Princess Serenity

♔ Princess Usagi SL Serenity

• 8,559 posts

• "There's nothing to fear but fear itself." Franklin D Roosevelt.

Posted 06 March 2014 - 07:11 PM

Pfff. This has to be a hoax. I won't believe it until I see it on the shelves. And how would the common man afford this? It will be expensive to own!

#3    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,875 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 06 March 2014 - 07:14 PM

No wonder it went viral :lol:  great little vid!

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#4    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,875 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 07:15 PM

View PostI_Am_Avatar_Korra, on 06 March 2014 - 07:11 PM, said:

Pfff. This has to be a hoax. I won't believe it until I see it on the shelves. And how would the common man afford this? It will be expensive to own!

It wont be on the shelves, as it will float just a bit above them :yes:

:w00t: :w00t: :clap:

#5    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 8,533 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 06 March 2014 - 07:19 PM

I do not know what, but something is not right....1st, can not understand why the "actors" are so good on it, no one has fallen off or gone upside down.
There is something not right about the images.

I feel an april fools joke in the making here.

Edited by freetoroam, 06 March 2014 - 07:20 PM.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#6    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,875 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 07:28 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 06 March 2014 - 07:19 PM, said:

I do not know what, but something is not right....1st, can not understand why the "actors" are so good on it, no one has fallen off or gone upside down.
There is something not right about the images.

I feel an april fools joke in the making here.

It has a gyroscopic self correction mechanism, basically, if the rider wobbles - it corrects the stance for smoother flight, so perfect for novices

tries to keep a straight face  :lol:

#7    Mentalcase

Mentalcase

Space Cadet

• 5,369 posts

• Most Thugish Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 06 March 2014 - 07:30 PM

Totally a hoax, I can't beli9eve it took 3 days to get here! LOL I debunked this after I seen it a few days ago, I was like no way! I'm so p***ed!

http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/  <~Ancient Aliens DEBUNKED!
I think that it is much more likely that the reports of flying saucers are the results of the known irrational characteristics of terrestrial intelligence than of the unknown rational efforts of extra-terrestrial intelligence ~Richard Feynman http://www.myspace.com/7leafclover

#8    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,875 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 07:33 PM

Brilliantly done too, hats off to the makers,  :tu:   heres some story on it

http://news.cnet.com...blow-your-mind/

Edited by seeder, 06 March 2014 - 07:35 PM.

#9    RoofGardener

RoofGardener

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,483 posts

• Look upon my Plantpots ye mighty, and despair.

Posted 06 March 2014 - 07:35 PM

Sadly, it IS a hoax. Google it.

There is no hoverboard. It was camera trickery, cranes, and harnesses.

Damn :(

Energy is contagious
Enthusiasm spreads
Tides respond to lunar gravitation
Everything turns in synchronous relation

#10    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 8,533 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 06 March 2014 - 07:36 PM

View Postseeder, on 06 March 2014 - 07:28 PM, said:

It has a gyroscopic self correction mechanism, basically, if senseer wobbles - it corrects the stance for smoother flight, so perfect for novices

tries to keep a straight face  :lol:
Ah, the gyroscopic self correcting mechanism, with the aerodynamic scopatistic invertamobilty converter.....now it makes sense. :tu:

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#11    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 8,533 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 07:39 PM

View PostFrom 06 March 2014 - 07:33 PM:

Brilliantly done too, hats off to the makers,  :tu:   heres some story on it

http://news.cnet.com...blow-your-mind/

I sussed it, i sussed it!!!
I think I will change from practicing doctorisity to being a photoshop scientific investigatorist.

#12    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 34,789 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 07 March 2014 - 12:38 AM

Knew it was too good to be true....

LINK - HUVr Cruelly Teases Us With Fake Commercial For Working Hoverboard

Damn, I was all excited there.

This is as close as we have got...... LINK - Dr Karl › Dr Karl's Great Moments In Science - Dude, where's my hoverboard?

Come on science.......... where's my hoverboard?

Edited by psyche101, 07 March 2014 - 12:39 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#13    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 07 March 2014 - 01:01 AM

I love Moby tho.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users