Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

"Hangar-1" premiere on "Presidential UFOs"

jimmy carter

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#1    JimOberg

JimOberg

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 05:44 AM

Just watched the premiere of the MUFON files show, and was most interested in their version of the Jimmy Carter sighting. O. They show a nebulous circle about 6 to 8 degrees angular size, red fuzzy rim and white center. hanging above some trees against a broken-cloud sky with blue sky behind it. The 'reconstruction' shows it hanging motionless, then zooming off to the left.

And, BTW, it allegedly took place in October 1969 before a Lions Club speech in Leary, Georgia. That's their story and they're sticking to it.

That's significant since the date has been known to be in error for almost forty years but MUFON refuses to admit it.

See http://www.debunker....carter_ufo.html

#2    dharmamonk

dharmamonk

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 423 posts

• An Aquarian Exposition

Posted 07 March 2014 - 04:45 PM

Found the show to be a breath of fresh air. More in the vein of the old 'UFO Files' series, as opposed to Ancient Aliens. That being said, a series produced by MUFON which praises MUFON within the content of the episode, seems a little biased and self-aggrandizing.

#3    Perceptivum

Perceptivum

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 225 posts

• Too many freaks, not enough circuses.

Posted 07 March 2014 - 08:31 PM

I caught the show too and was fascinated with the Truman story.

"Even if you are in a minority of one, the truth is still the truth". - Ghandi

"A conspiracy is a truth awaiting revelation." - Me

#4    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,669 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 03:54 AM

View PostJimOberg, on 07 March 2014 - 05:44 AM, said:

Just watched the premiere of the MUFON files show, and was most interested in their version of the Jimmy Carter sighting. O. They show a nebulous circle about 6 to 8 degrees angular size, red fuzzy rim and white center. hanging above some trees against a broken-cloud sky with blue sky behind it. The 'reconstruction' shows it hanging motionless, then zooming off to the left.

And, BTW, it allegedly took place in October 1969 before a Lions Club speech in Leary, Georgia. That's their story and they're sticking to it.

That's significant since the date has been known to be in error for almost forty years but MUFON refuses to admit it.

See http://www.debunker....carter_ufo.html
Got to Love the Carter SIghting "Sober" I wonder what the Drunk sightings were like?

This is a Work in Progress!

#5    bendigger0

bendigger0

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 861 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 07:06 PM

Since ALL "lights in the sky" are natural phenomena; and ALL "UFO's" are terrestrially fabricated... what could possibly be of interest in a film-production of this type?

#6    ambelamba

ambelamba

Just an average guy who tries to be...NORMAL!!!!

• 3,303 posts

• It's good to be mildly skeptical to remain sane. But too much of it will make you a douche.

Posted 08 March 2014 - 07:19 PM

I wanted to stay away from UM for a while but...

OK, as an art major I am interested in how the principle of the flight and propulsion system affects the physical designs of 'UFOs'.

They came with a Bible and their religion. stole our land, crushed our spirit, and now they tell us we should be thankful to the Lord for being saved.

-Chief Pontiac (1718-1769)

#7    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,669 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 09:41 PM

View Postambelamba, on 08 March 2014 - 07:19 PM, said:

I wanted to stay away from UM for a while but...

OK, as an art major I am interested in how the principle of the flight and propulsion system affects the physical designs of 'UFOs'.
Stick to the Art "ambelamba" the UFO world will indeed warp your mind, As for the aerodynamics of UFO`s and there propulsion systems,well As soon as we really get one to study It will be know to the world !.If you want the low down skinny on the Area51 story,you ought to go out there and knock on there front gate and get a pass to see the Little Greys and there FTL ships that are buried under ground.
What a great place to Fly UFO`s out of any who !
Keep Looking Up man ! :alien: :tu: justDONTEATUS

#8    ambelamba

ambelamba

Just an average guy who tries to be...NORMAL!!!!

• 3,303 posts

• It's good to be mildly skeptical to remain sane. But too much of it will make you a douche.

Posted 08 March 2014 - 09:43 PM

Well, am I the only guy who wants to meet aliens with a great sense of aesthetics and love of arts and culture?

They came with a Bible and their religion. stole our land, crushed our spirit, and now they tell us we should be thankful to the Lord for being saved.

-Chief Pontiac (1718-1769)

#9    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,669 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 02:51 AM

View Postambelamba, on 08 March 2014 - 09:43 PM, said:

Well, am I the only guy who wants to meet aliens with a great sense of aesthetics and love of arts and culture?

Not at all  man ! We all want to meet& Greet  E.T,and not be Eat by E.T ! But you never know,E.T just might be us ?

#10    g00dfella

g00dfella

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 03:22 AM

like your quote voltron..aka amebelamda

#11    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

Psychic Spy

• 1,143 posts

• "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"-Neil Armstrong

Posted 09 March 2014 - 07:03 PM

Looking forward to the new show saw it yesterday.

#12    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 7,975 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 07:34 PM

I missed it, but plan to catch the rest.

#13    JimOberg

JimOberg

Psychic Spy

• 1,797 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 07:42 PM

Relaying a comment from a friend:

Sent: Saturday, March 08, 2014 2:31 PM
Subject: Is Hanger 1 the worst UFO documentary production ever?

I have now watched two episodes and I have never seen a bunch of nonsense in my life.  Those participating, in any way, should be ashamed.  There are so many conspiracies being presented, you cannot keep track.  They repeat a lots of stories being promoted as credible that most people would reject outright.  I feel like I am wasting my time watching this but can Harzan, Dolan, Cameron, Ventre, Mclellan, and the others (some I have never heard of) really believe this stuff? If they do, it demonstrates to what state MUFON and UFOlogy has dropped to where they believe just about any conspiracy (or story that supports this conspiracy) without even thinking how stupid it sounds.

#14    spacelizard667

spacelizard667

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 332 posts

• What is the more fun, inviting a wolf to dinner or having a tiger by it's tail ?

Posted 09 March 2014 - 09:54 PM

View Postambelamba, on 08 March 2014 - 09:43 PM, said:

View PostDONTEATUS, on 09 March 2014 - 02:51 AM, said:

Not at all  man ! We all want to meet& Greet  E.T,and not be Eat by E.T ! But you never know,E.T just might be us ?

I thought I might rather like to insult the E.T.'s over dinner....is that just me, or is it because I missed out on the soy cheese ?

#15    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,106 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 02:40 PM

Caught it last night. There were a couple of things I haven't heard of.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users