Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The Mystery Of The Fullness Of The Gentiles

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    GoSC

GoSC

HOSEA 1:10; 2:23

• 2,615 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 07:25 AM

Passages in Ezekiel speak of the regathering of the Jews from captivity and coming of Christ and the New Covenant. Especially chapter 37 which speaks of a reunion between Ephraim and Judah.

In fact, what is Ephraim?

Ephraim mixes with the nations

It falls back to Genesis 48:19, behold the MYSTERY...

Genesis 48:19
Young's Literal Translation (YLT)

And his father refuseth, and saith, `I have known, my son, I have known; he also becometh a people, and he also is great, and yet, his young brother is greater than he, and his seed is the fulness of the nations;'

Bereshis 48:19
Orthodox Jewish Bible (OJB)

And aviv refused, and said, I know it, beni (my son), I know it; he also shall become a people, and he also shall be great; but truly achiv hakaton shall be greater than he, and his zera shall become a multitude of Goyim.

Jubilee Bible 2000 (JUB)

And his father refused and said, I know it, my son, I know it; he also shall become a people, and he also shall be great; but truly his younger brother shall be greater than he, and his seed shall become a multitude of Gentiles.

Darby Translation (DARBY)

But his father refused and said, I know, my son, I know: he also will become a people, and he also will be great; but truly his younger brother will be greater than he; and his seed will become the fulness of nations.

New American Standard Bible (NASB)

But his father refused and said, “I know, my son, I know; he also will become a people and he also will be great. However, his younger brother shall be greater than he, and his [a]descendants shall become a [b]multitude of nations.”

Footnotes:

a. Genesis 48:19 Lit seed
b. Genesis 48:19 Lit fullness

Now look forward Romans 11:25-26

For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

Edited by GoSC, 07 March 2014 - 07:27 AM.

"I charge thee in the sight of God, who giveth life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed the good confession; that thou keep the commandment, without spot, without reproach, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in its own times he shall show, WHO IS THE BLESSED AND ONLY POTENTE, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS; who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power eternal. Amen" (I Tim 6:13-16).

#2    Ogbin

Ogbin

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts

• "God Bless Israel"

Posted 17 March 2014 - 08:18 PM

I Believe Fulness of the Gentiles is speaking of the Rapture of the Church.

Edited by Ogbin, 17 March 2014 - 08:19 PM.

#3    No-thingBornPassion

No-thingBornPassion

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,211 posts

• (Christian) Gnosticism also has the Holy Spirit, Christ(os), Jesus, LOVE...and God.

Posted 17 March 2014 - 09:58 PM

View PostGoSC, on 07 March 2014 - 07:25 AM, said:

In fact, what is Ephraim?
My brother's name.

ISAIAH 59:20: "And the Redeemer shall come to Zion, and unto them that turn from transgression in Jacob, saith the LORD."  Just adding a verse.

https://www.youtube....ix3pVUX86yBWWzS  (playlist)

Distinguish between spin doctoring and truth. Keep in mind that truth is ALMOST impossible to figure out when it comes to ancient holy book.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users