Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 1 votes

Family Flees from Haunted Home

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#16    Misanthropic

Misanthropic

Mr. Self Destruct

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 11:05 AM

View Postcoldethyl, on 11 March 2014 - 01:34 AM, said:

Say no more, squire.  :yes:
Than i shant. :)
Whoops, i guess i just did.
D'oh!

---> Insert quote from some famous dead person here. <---

#17    TruthSeekingSoul

TruthSeekingSoul

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 11:39 AM

View PostBrian Topp, on 10 March 2014 - 10:31 PM, said:

Why jesus? Why not Mose, Abbe Pierre,  or Dalai Lama?

Because there is only one God in this world and that is Jesus.
Before I became a christian, I used to believe in buddhism in the past, but I realised that there is only one God in this world and that is Jesus so I started converting my religious beliefs from buddhism to christianity.
I also realised that there is no such things as past lives/reincarnation, there is only afterlife after a person dies, and the afterlife comprises of Heaven and Hell.
There are many people who went through NDE (Near death experiences) and during this period of time they actually witness Heaven and Hell, in this website below the people compiled all their testimonies of them going through NDE and witnessing heaven and hell
http://www.freecdtracts.com/

Luke 6:27 But I say to you who hear, Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you
Romans 12:17 Repay no one evil for evil, but give thought to do what is honorable in the sight of all.

#18    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

• 3,026 posts

• My youtube channel, Has horror stories and skits.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCreepyCorridor

Posted 11 March 2014 - 02:19 PM

View PostTruthSeekingSoul, on 11 March 2014 - 11:39 AM, said:

Because there is only one God in this world and that is Jesus.
No, There is god and then there is his son, Jesus. Jesus and god are not the same man, Jesus represented the good of god.

Before I became a christian, I used to believe in buddhism in the past, but I realised that there is only one God in this world and that is Jesus so I started converting my religious beliefs from buddhism to christianity.

I also realised that there is no such things as past lives/reincarnation, there is only afterlife after a person dies, and the afterlife comprises of Heaven and Hell.

This is your belief and I respect that.

There are many people who went through NDE (Near death experiences) and during this period of time they actually witness Heaven and Hell, in this website below the people compiled all their testimonies of them going through NDE and witnessing heaven and hell
http://www.freecdtracts.com/
This is where I disagree, It has been found that the brain can cause hallucinations under massive pain or even near death. They found this during a test on a centrifuge for astronauts on handling gravity pressure for fighter pilots . When the blood drains from the brain it causes them to black out and they had NDE.

Here is a much more detailed about it.

http://www.near-deat...triggers06.html

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route and find out what really happened.

#19    OrdinaryClay

OrdinaryClay

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 08:32 PM

View PostBrian Topp, on 10 March 2014 - 10:31 PM, said:

Why jesus? Why not Mose, Abbe Pierre,  or Dalai Lama?
Jesus is the Messiah - The Son of God

#20    OrdinaryClay

OrdinaryClay

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 08:43 PM

View PostBrian Topp, on 11 March 2014 - 02:19 PM, said:

No, There is god and then there is his son, Jesus. Jesus and god are not the same man, Jesus represented the good of god.
You're mistaken. God is spirit. Christ is the Son of God incarnate.

This is where I disagree, It has been found that the brain can cause hallucinations under massive pain or even near death. They found this during a test on a centrifuge for astronauts on handling gravity pressure for fighter pilots . When the blood drains from the brain it causes them to black out and they had NDE.
It would be a mistake to conclude they were the same unless the characteristics were analysed in detail. In other words, just because there is an apparent overlap does not mean they are the same.

I know of no cases where a person radically changed their entire life because of a centrifuge ride. This is clear evidence the claimed "dream lets" experienced in a centrifuge are nothing like those experienced in a true NDE.

Here is a much more detailed about it.

http://www.near-deat...triggers06.html
This does not give detail. It gives  a bunch of opinion The detail would be in the original paper. Can you cite that?

#21    HollyDolly

HollyDolly

Psychic Spy

• 1,336 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 09:08 PM

Well this is the first I've heard about it.I don't always watch KABB here in San Antonio  for the news. May have to check out some of the other channels for the story.Yeah, the  hair over the eye deal,what's with that? All i thought they said was it was located on the westside of town. Just was trying to think what was out there to cause any hauntings. Not as silly as it seems.
San antonio is a very old city and various places are haunted around town.Whole thing is weird anyways.Why would you leave after just one night? It's not like the place was trashed and left with personal belongings everywhere or something. Something smells and it's not any rats. Many people move into a place that's haunted and the activity happens over a period of several days,etc.Like whatever is haunting a place is just waking up and getting to know the neighbors. I'll have to see if there is more on the story.

#22    ColoradoParanormal

ColoradoParanormal

Psychic Spy

• 1,319 posts

• 'Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.'

Posted 13 March 2014 - 06:26 PM

View PostRafterman, on 07 March 2014 - 06:52 PM, said:

Well it worked in Ohio.

My exact thoughts! Honestly, I would be VERY CURIOUS to review these people's assets as I believe they simply cannot pay their rent and are looking for a way out. After all, as rafterman stated, it worked in Ohio.

#23    OrdinaryClay

OrdinaryClay

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 08:28 PM

View PostColoradoParanormal, on 13 March 2014 - 06:26 PM, said:

My exact thoughts! Honestly, I would be VERY CURIOUS to review these people's assets as I believe they simply cannot pay their rent and are looking for a way out. After all, as rafterman stated, it worked in Ohio.
She had only been in the apartment for 1 day before fleeing.

#24    OrdinaryClay

OrdinaryClay

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 08:29 PM

View PostRafterman, on 07 March 2014 - 06:52 PM, said:

Well it worked in Ohio.
Was the case you refer to proven to be fraud?

#25    ColoradoParanormal

ColoradoParanormal

Psychic Spy

• 1,319 posts

• 'Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.'

Posted 13 March 2014 - 10:13 PM

View PostOrdinaryClay, on 13 March 2014 - 08:29 PM, said:

Was the case you refer to proven to be fraud?

Yes it was as the "demons and ghosts" haunting her house are nothing but fictional tales in order to receive her 15 mins of fame. Of which it worked out really well since she made a handsome buck selling the house in Ohio to an even bigger tool, Zak Baggins of Ghost Adventures.

#26    OrdinaryClay

OrdinaryClay

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 02:31 AM

Motive alone is not enough to make your case. No prosecutor in their right mind would indict based on motive alone. No jury in their right mind would convict based on motive alone.

View PostColoradoParanormal, on 13 March 2014 - 10:13 PM, said:

Yes it was as the "demons and ghosts" haunting her house are nothing but fictional tales in order to receive her 15 mins of fame.
So I guess the answer to my question is that you are unaware of whether the case in Ohio was shown to be fraud. Anyone else know if the case was shown to be fraudulent?

Of which it worked out really well since she made a handsome buck selling the house in Ohio to an even bigger tool, Zak Baggins of Ghost Adventures.
What was her profit in the sales? Was the price paid above market price?

Edited by OrdinaryClay, 14 March 2014 - 02:32 AM.

#27    6.6.6

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Closed
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 02:59 PM

I recall a family Home a few years ago that had numerous "paranormal investigators, and I even think a priest got involved,
The house had been plauged with knocking and banging, doors opening and closing, taps running water etc,
The house was blessed, and people tryed to drive out the spirits with s&egrave;ance's, all with no real success,  until the property was sold and refurbished. ....
... A plumber and a carpenter managed to drive those demon's out by fixing the draughts and faulty heating!

#28    OrdinaryClay

OrdinaryClay

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 08:13 PM

View Post6.6.6, on 14 March 2014 - 02:59 PM, said:

I recall a family Home a few years ago that had numerous "paranormal investigators, and I even think a priest got involved,
The house had been plauged with knocking and banging, doors opening and closing, taps running water etc,
The house was blessed, and people tryed to drive out the spirits with sèance's, all with no real success,  until the property was sold and refurbished. ....
... A plumber and a carpenter managed to drive those demon's out by fixing the draughts and faulty heating!
I was a plumber for a time. I never saw nor heard of a case where a mechanical failure caused a faucet to spontaneously turn on. Now I've seen drips and leaks of course, but you see the problem a reasonable mind is faced with is that it takes a turning force to open a valve suddenly.

#29    lisaloveslilia

lisaloveslilia

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 107 posts

• "Wisdom ceases to be wisdom when it becomes too proud to weep, too grave to laugh, and too selfish to seek other than itself" - Khalil Gibran

Posted 25 March 2014 - 04:08 AM

View PostColoradoParanormal, on 13 March 2014 - 10:13 PM, said:

Yes it was as the "demons and ghosts" haunting her house are nothing but fictional tales in order to receive her 15 mins of fame. Of which it worked out really well since she made a handsome buck selling the house in Ohio to an even bigger tool, Zak Baggins of Ghost Adventures.

#30    lisaloveslilia

lisaloveslilia

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 107 posts

• "Wisdom ceases to be wisdom when it becomes too proud to weep, too grave to laugh, and too selfish to seek other than itself" - Khalil Gibran

Posted 25 March 2014 - 04:13 AM

Are you talking about the case in Indiana?  With the kid who supposedly walked up a wall backwards and whatnot?  Or did Zak Bagans buy another haunted house?  Because the one in that case sold for something like $35,000. And the woman in that case rented so she didn't make a dime on it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users