Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Ghost Hunting Books

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    Jsanc2075

Jsanc2075

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 November 2004 - 03:06 PM

Greetings all. I am new here and just wanted to ask if anyone can recommend some good ghost hunting books. See, I live in northern NJ and am interested in starting a ghost hunting group. I haven't had much success starting up, so if anyone is from NJ and interested in some info on joining my group, you can e-mail me at vladdrac0@yahoo.com.

In the meantime, can anyone recommed any good ghost hunting books?

Thanks!

#2    Shakezulah

Shakezulah

The mic rulah, the old schoolah

• 6,555 posts

• I hope you can see this because I'm doing it as hard as I can.

Posted 02 November 2004 - 03:51 PM

hmm...i dont know of any actual Hunting books, but i know a lot of regular ghost books. check your local library or go to Barnes and Noble or something. your bound to find something there!

also, if you go to http://www.theshadowlands.net, they have a link in their video section to a NJ ghost hunting site. you might be able to contact them there to find info.

Posted Image

Resident Evil isn't just a game....its a religion!

"It's one thing to express your views, but it's another thing for those views to be different than mine." - Stephen Colbert

#3    Lonecat

Lonecat

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 576 posts

• Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
    Aldous Huxley

Posted 02 November 2004 - 08:18 PM

Lonecat here,

Two excellent books on Ghosts are by Peter Underwood.  These are "Haunted London" and  "Ghost and How to See Them"  I am using a Cyber-café at the moment but when I get back home I'll check the titles for you and add another reply tomorrow.   In fact I have an idea that I've got three of his books.   Peter Underwood also has a Website which you can find via Google.  Try Ghosts Peter Underwood.  I'll be back tomorrow morning Spanish time. Cheers  Lonecat cat.gif
thumbsup.gif

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."   — Aldous Huxley (1894—1963).

Thought is All.
All is Thought.

#4    Lonecat

Lonecat

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 576 posts

• Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
    Aldous Huxley

Posted 02 November 2004 - 08:23 PM

here I am back again.

The Peter Underwood Website address is "peterunderwood Moderator" <peterunderwood-owner@yahoogroups.com>

Back AGAIN tomorrow!    Lonecat

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."   — Aldous Huxley (1894—1963).

Thought is All.
All is Thought.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users