Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The pro-Russia 'fakes' in Ukraine?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,245 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 08 March 2014 - 01:27 PM

OK not sure if this is being discussed elsewhere, but it doesn't seem to be in the CT section yet. Im only posting this as the story appears on the somewhat credible BBC website. Or should I say, a more credible source than info-wars perhaps!!

So you armchair detectives, does the same woman keep appearing on Russian TV in various disguises? You decide!! :lol:

The pro-Russia 'fakes' in Ukraine?

Is this the same woman? Some social media users in Ukraine seem to think so.

(see link for pics and video)

The woman has appeared in interviews in cities across Ukraine under different names, spreading an anti-protest and pro-Russian message. It's led to a deluge of videos and pictures being shared on social media platforms as people try to spot the woman.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...ending-26491349

Edited by seeder, 08 March 2014 - 01:30 PM.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#2    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,557 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 02:19 PM

In terms of manipulating the public perception with planted witnesses and such, is the Kremlin following the lead of the US?

#3    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,245 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 08 March 2014 - 02:59 PM

Heres another version

Did Russian television 'use actress to portray FIVE different women' as it reported normal Ukrainians backed Kremlin

Blonde woman seen on television broadcasts as a housewife in Odessa
    It is alleged she also appeared as the mother of a soldier in Kiev
    Woman appeared in five cities, appealing for help from Russia, it is alleged
    Ukrainians have accused Russia of paying 'Putin tourists' to stir trouble
    She was named as Tatiana Samoilenko, 40, although now has darker hair

Russian television makers have been accused of using an actress to pose as at least five different women opposed to the revolution in Ukraine.

The blonde woman was seen on television broadcasts as an aggrieved housewife in Odessa, describing her terror at the 'pro-fascist' politicians who grabbed power in Ukraine during last month's revolution.

However, many social network users were quick to notice that the 'housewife' bears an uncanny resemblance to several other women interviewed - prompting accusations that she is an actress hired to sow discord in Ukraine and stoke pro-Moscow groups to incite people against the Kiev authorities.

http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz2vNpzy72H

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#4    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,195 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 08 March 2014 - 04:42 PM

Maybe I haven't drunk enough vodka but they all look different to me.

#5    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,975 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 08 March 2014 - 05:11 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 08 March 2014 - 04:42 PM, said:

Maybe I haven't drunk enough vodka but they all look different to me.
The first 3 could be the same woman but the brunette was noticeably thinner and the shape of her mouth was much different.  Without trying to sound racist I'm of the opinion that many older slavic women do resemble one another.  Not all, of course, but to find several in a single setting that look similar would not be so uncommon.  That said, I also firmly believe Putin's posse will do whatever it takes to convince the world of his "noble" intentions.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#6    hacktorp

hacktorp

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 592 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 06:17 PM

This is getting SO hard to follow...but I think it goes like this:

The pro-Russian fake blonde-hair Ukrainian women are actually pro-Russian and giving (gasp) pro-Russian interviews on Russian TV.  Outrageous!

Not to be outdone...

...the pro-West fake pro-Russian professional snipers positioned atop buildings in Kiev are killing both pro-Russian Ukranians AND pro-West Ukranians as well as Kiev policemen in order to foment anti-pro-Russian sentiment and set the stage for a West-backed coup d'etat disguised as a grassroots anti-pro-Russian uprising of the pro-Western proletariat.

Wow...you just can't make this stuff up.

#7    ali smack

ali smack

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 839 posts

• If something's hard to do, then it's not worth doing

Posted 09 March 2014 - 02:18 PM

I personally think that a lot of the pro russian supporters in crimea have being sent by putin, just to cause trouble.
We all know the crimean vote to join russia will be fixed by Putin.
or maybe i'm talking a load of rubbish.

Edited by ali smack, 09 March 2014 - 02:19 PM.

#8    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,557 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 07:28 PM

...or maybe you're not... :-*

#9    SolarPlexus

SolarPlexus

Warrior of Light

• 3,961 posts

• .....This moment contains all moments.....

...You dont have a Soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.....

Posted 09 March 2014 - 11:11 PM

Strong propaganda on both sides.... this woman but also 2 anchors on RT .. what the hell was that?

"In questions of science, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual."
Galileo Galilei
Posted Image
"Who never walks save where he sees men's tracks makes no discoveries."J.G. Holland

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users