Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The Use Of Scalar Energy Weapons

scalar

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
42 replies to this topic

#1    regeneratia

regeneratia

Alien Abducter

• 4,619 posts
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

• It is time to put the big guns down now, Little Boys!

Posted 10 March 2014 - 07:24 AM

To the powers that be,

When you use scalar weapons, make sure you aim them at National Capitals.
Don't play around with innocent lives.
Aim them where they will do the most good for all.

The People shouldn't have to suffer because you big (but very little) boys cannot get along.

Yes, Obama, I mean you too.

Edited by regeneratia, 10 March 2014 - 07:26 AM.

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema
(quote from THE BIBLE FRAUD)

Robert Heinlein: SECRECY IS THE HALLMARK OF TYRANNY!

#2    Norbert the Incredible

Norbert the Incredible

They knew too much about flying saucers!

• 27,563 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 10 March 2014 - 07:38 AM

What are these Scalar energy weapons, and in what situations have they been used recently?

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#3    seaturtlehorsesnake

seaturtlehorsesnake

white hot fury

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,060 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 07:46 AM

scalar energy weapons are a thing that doesn't exist,  and the last time they were used was never.

so really I guess they can point them wherever.

#4    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 35,169 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 10 March 2014 - 08:06 AM

POPULAR

View PostColonel Rhubarb, on 10 March 2014 - 07:38 AM, said:

What are these Scalar energy weapons, and in what situations have they been used recently?

Doomsday machine.

A Scalar field does exist in mathematics, it is a concept that assigns a single value to every point in space. If measuring temperature, every point in space is assigned a value. That is referred to as Scalar Field Theory.
We also have vector fields, which display direction and strength - like those neat black and white ones that show how spacetime is curved so that a planet skims around the rim of the gravity well.

Scalar Field Theory takes the next imaginative step, and claims to affect 4 (or more) dimensions, and at each point, something called Scalar Energy is said to exist. Scalar waves are the hypothetical energy making up this field, but unlike the traditional "pond like waves" we see from other effects in nature, this is assumed to run in a straight line, like endless waves rolling onto an endless beach. This in turn is apparently the mechanism for zero point energy.

What the weapon does it send two of these waves into each other. When they hit, they make a standing (stationary) wave as opposed to cancelling each other out, and according to theory (just whose I really do not know, as far as I know once we left the mathematical concept we dived into imagination) and between these waves we get what is called a scalar bubble. The idea is that by controlling the size and strength of said bubble, one can entirely annihilate everything within it with extreme temperatures. Not even atmosphere or dirt would be left, just a molten slag.

Tesla got dragged into it for opening his mouth and saying he might be able to make deadly weapons of mass destruction, but when he did say that, he spoke of directed energy weapons, not scalar bubbles, and claimed to have completed a partial unified field theory that unified gravity with electromagnetism, which Sclar claims to do as well. But that is the level of Teslas involvement to the best of my knowledge.

A bloke called Tom Bearden seems to be the most avid proponent of this claim. I guess it's a bit like Quantum Physics, it cannot be tested, not proven, but if you listen to Tom, every event in the last 50 or so years was caused by a Scalar Weapon, Chernobyl, the 2004 Tsunami, Challenger, Justin Bieber... pretty much everything.

Hope that helped mate.

Cheers.

Edited by psyche101, 10 March 2014 - 08:09 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#5    aquatus1

aquatus1

Forum Divinity

• 20,792 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 10:52 AM

So, it's this era's version of the Cobalt bomb, then?

#6    Peter B

Peter B

Psychic Spy

• 1,446 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 11:08 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 10 March 2014 - 08:06 AM, said:

Doomsday machine...

A bloke called Tom Bearden seems to be the most avid proponent of this claim. I guess it's a bit like Quantum Physics, it cannot be tested, not proven, but if you listen to Tom, every event in the last 50 or so years was caused by a Scalar Weapon, Chernobyl, the 2004 Tsunami, Challenger, Justin Bieber... pretty much everything.

Hope that helped mate.

Cheers.

Oh the humanity!

ETA: So the fate of the world is in Canada's hands?

Edited by Peter B, 10 March 2014 - 11:09 AM.

#7    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 17,912 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 10 March 2014 - 12:35 PM

...A bloke called Tom Bearden seems to be the most avid proponent of this claim. I guess it's a bit like Quantum Physics, it cannot be tested, not proven, but if you listen to Tom, every event in the last 50 or so years was caused by a Scalar Weapon, Chernobyl, the 2004 Tsunami, Challenger, Justin Bieber... pretty much everything.

Hey, the Justin Bieber thing might just be true! :unsure2:

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

Posted Image

#8    Dumpnuts

Dumpnuts

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 497 posts

• "Absolute Hogwash" ,Jay Utah by care of ChrLzs

Posted 10 March 2014 - 12:59 PM

Oh good. I was afraid that the OP didn't make any sense at first.

"You guys, you gotta make it sexy. Hips and nips! Otherwise I'm not eating."

Rickety Cricket

#9    sepulchrave

sepulchrave

Psychic Spy

• 1,846 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 02:24 PM

View PostPeter B, on 10 March 2014 - 11:08 AM, said:

So the fate of the world is in Canada's hands?

According to aquatus1's post, it would seem the fate of the world has always been in Canada's hands:

View Postaquatus1, on 10 March 2014 - 10:52 AM, said:

So, it's this era's version of the Cobalt bomb, then?

... since ``cobalt bomb'' was an informal nickname for the very real cobalt therapy cancer treatment pioneered at the University of Saskatchewan.

(Or was it all a nefarious cover-up to develop real cobalt bombs? The world may never know!)

---------

In other news, at some point I will sit down and write my own doomsday conspiracy (probably after rereading Foucault's Pendulum).

I am sure I can do a better job than most of the crap that is out there - since it seems like ``scientific word'' + ``pseudoscientific concept'' + ``widely imaginative outcome'' seems to be the general recipe for a conspiracy theory.

#10    regeneratia

regeneratia

Alien Abducter

• 4,619 posts
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

Posted 10 March 2014 - 03:47 PM

View PostColonel Rhubarb, on 10 March 2014 - 07:38 AM, said:

Look it up.

they do exist, but we are not supposed to know about them. So if you believe what you are supposed to believe, thry don't exist. If you believe reality, they do exist.

Edited by regeneratia, 10 March 2014 - 03:50 PM.

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema

#11    RabidCat

RabidCat

Psychic Spy

• 1,132 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 03:49 PM

Doomsday machine.

A Scalar field does exist in mathematics, it is a concept that assigns a single value to every point in space.
The scalar field reference to Bearden's stuff is different from the math theory.  Within scalar (preferably called longitudinal fields do differentiate the two) the field extends in a single direction with waves travelling along the axis, according to the buffs of this sort of thing.  Incidentally, any transverse wave is accompanied by a longitudinal wave, like it or not, even the transverse waves of a violin string.

In magnetic fields, for instance, any current will generate two fields, transverse and longitudinal.  If AC is applied, those fields come and go sinusoidally with the AC wave.  Maxwellian equations left out the longitudinal part because it is virtually undetectable.  Maxwell knew it was there, but since he found no appreciable effects, it was disregarded, and still is.

You can make your very own longtitudinal fields using a Caduceus wound coil (or tensor coil, or Smith coil, as in Wilbur Smith).  In doing so, pulsing the drive will cause a varying longitudinal magnetic field.  Note that if a Caduceus coil is wound correctly, any power applied to the coil apparently cancels itself out (meaning that the conservation of energy law is defied) so that little or no transverse field is detected.  You can detect the longitudinal field by aiming the core of the Caduceus directly at a Faraday container with some electronic device inside, such as a radio.  Also note that a proper Faraday cage will remove any transverse waves, so what you detect is the longitudinal only.  Which, according to theory, isn't possible either.

There are a lot of stories about these things, some of which are questionable (source can't be confirmed, nor can the results).  But the fact remains that the coil does defy the math currently used for inductance (for those of you that think we know everything about the subject), sort of like the famed bifilar Tesla coil, which also doesn't fit in the math.  In short, the testing of the coil, either type, yields data that is different from the calculated values, which are always considered approximations.

Play with tensor coils at your own risk.  Tesla bifilars are another creature altogether, and they are fun.

#12    regeneratia

regeneratia

Alien Abducter

• 4,619 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 03:50 PM

View PostLilly, on 10 March 2014 - 12:35 PM, said:

Hey, the Justin Bieber thing might just be true! :unsure2:

Justin Beiber doesn't exist.

Professor Hilton Hotema

#13    regeneratia

regeneratia

Alien Abducter

• 4,619 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 03:58 PM

View PostDumpnuts, on 10 March 2014 - 12:59 PM, said:

Oh good. I was afraid that the OP didn't make any sense at first.
Well "sense" is a very relative term. For some, sense is OMG, BBL, and so on. For others, sense is something that makes you seek additional information, which you should investigate on your own for the best results.

Professor Hilton Hotema

#14    regeneratia

regeneratia

Alien Abducter

• 4,619 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 03:59 PM

View PostRabidCat, on 10 March 2014 - 03:49 PM, said:

The scalar field reference to Bearden's stuff is different from the math theory.  Within scalar (preferably called longitudinal fields do differentiate the two) the field extends in a single direction with waves travelling along the axis, according to the buffs of this sort of thing.  Incidentally, any transverse wave is accompanied by a longitudinal wave, like it or not, even the transverse waves of a violin string.

In magnetic fields, for instance, any current will generate two fields, transverse and longitudinal.  If AC is applied, those fields come and go sinusoidally with the AC wave.  Maxwellian equations left out the longitudinal part because it is virtually undetectable.  Maxwell knew it was there, but since he found no appreciable effects, it was disregarded, and still is.

You can make your very own longtitudinal fields using a Caduceus wound coil (or tensor coil, or Smith coil, as in Wilbur Smith).  In doing so, pulsing the drive will cause a varying longitudinal magnetic field.  Note that if a Caduceus coil is wound correctly, any power applied to the coil apparently cancels itself out (meaning that the conservation of energy law is defied) so that little or no transverse field is detected.  You can detect the longitudinal field by aiming the core of the Caduceus directly at a Faraday container with some electronic device inside, such as a radio.  Also note that a proper Faraday cage will remove any transverse waves, so what you detect is the longitudinal only.  Which, according to theory, isn't possible either.

There are a lot of stories about these things, some of which are questionable (source can't be confirmed, nor can the results).  But the fact remains that the coil does defy the math currently used for inductance (for those of you that think we know everything about the subject), sort of like the famed bifilar Tesla coil, which also doesn't fit in the math.  In short, the testing of the coil, either type, yields data that is different from the calculated values, which are always considered approximations.

Play with tensor coils at your own risk.  Tesla bifilars are another creature altogether, and they are fun.

Well done.

Professor Hilton Hotema

#15    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,849 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 10 March 2014 - 04:03 PM

View Postregeneratia, on 10 March 2014 - 03:47 PM, said:

Look it up.

they do exist, but we are not supposed to know about them. So if you believe what you are supposed to believe, thry don't exist. If you believe reality, they do exist.
Another of your most intelligent explanations.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users