Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Meaning of a reoccurring childhood nightmare?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    Jilliman

Jilliman

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 01:38 PM

When I was a little child I vividly remember this one reoccurring nightmare. I forget most of the details but I do remember what I saw each time.

There was a black bird cage (the dome type wire ones) and inside the cage is what I referred to as "the skeleton bird". Now it didn't look like a bird's skeleton but more like that of a pterodactyl. And every time I had this dream I would wake up screaming and crying. It got to the point where my mom bought me a dream catcher.

I never owned birds nor thought about them too much. Was just wondering what anyone thinks this could have meant ?

I was clairvoyant as a child but that's a story for another time (I'm not anymore I shut it out as a child and this may have been part of why).

#2    John from Lowell

John from Lowell

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts

• Self Love Unlocks the Magic Inside

Posted 14 March 2014 - 03:40 PM

Hi,

If it were my dream I would feel two things. (1) I am different than most birds (2) Do not cage me in or I am in a cage and want to be free.

Hope it helps you.

John

What We Are Never Changes !!

Who We Are Is Always Changing !!!

#3    Jilliman

Jilliman

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 04:52 PM

I think I felt trapped a child. The cage could very well symbolize that. My parents were very over protective when I was younger. Thank you for the reply!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users