Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

I want my abilities back. Help please?

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1    Jilliman

Jilliman

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 01:48 PM

I can't remember a lot of my early childhood, I do remember having predictions and the ability to talk to spirits.

It was normal to me.

Some instances were

1. When I was a little girl I said to my gram I want my train you bought me for Christmas, the one in the closet that's blue.

She had indeed bought me a toy train and it was in the closet and was blue. My grandmother was quite alarmed because  not only did she not tell me where it was but she didn't even know the color as the box did not say the color.

2. I had also said to my grandmother, "I miss my sisters, they all died in a fire." I'm an only child. My grandmother was so convinced I was possessed she told my mom her concerns.

3. The day of Dale Earnhardt's death I had dreamt of it the night before. I was very young at the time.

4. I heard a little girl screaming every night at the same time. I wasn't scared. No other kids lived near us but this sound was so normal to me.

5. I astral projected out of my bed and to our spare room when I was little. I remember watching the sunrise from there.

6. I had an imaginary friend named "Wowoke". I do believe he was Native American and had deer or moose antlers. I can't remember for sure.

7. I saw some scary entities at one point. They scared me so much I was screaming and holding on to my mom for dear life. They were peering in the windows at me. This event scared me so much I shut everything off. I don't even remember why it was so scary but I think something was trying to harm me.

I would just really love my abilities back. I had a gift and I want to use it to help people. Any ideas on how to let my barriers down so they can come back?

#2    John from Lowell

John from Lowell

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,748 posts

• Self Love Unlocks the Magic Inside

Posted 14 March 2014 - 03:26 PM

Hi,

Well if we start with #7, which seems to be a good place, I would suggest this channeled message to begin with.
http://www.kryon.com...eysprings_.html

Changing Your Way of Thinking
The energy around you is changing and it's necessary for you to change your perceptions of what is around you – what is yours to manage and change and how you can actually call upon the creator inside to recreate what you thought was unchangeable. Many will see you as even stranger than they imagined you were, saying that you can manifest seeming miracles, but you are just learning the way things really work.

I hope you are encouraged.

John

What We Are Never Changes !!

Who We Are Is Always Changing !!!

#3    Jilliman

Jilliman

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 04:51 PM

Thank you so much! I will definitely look into this when I get a break from my work! :)

#4    Levendula Rozmaring

Levendula Rozmaring

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

• There is not enough darkness in the world to put out the light of one single candle.

Posted 15 March 2014 - 10:43 AM

Dear Jilliman,

what a "coincidence" that I have found this topic! I am in about the same situation -- as a little girl I was sure I could heal and "magick", which now seems as teleportation and telekinesis to me. It never actually happened, to tell the truth, but each time I failed I was sooooo baffled, because I had no doubt I could do that and more.

And later on I had a similar dream -- a monster sitting above the door leading outside of our house, so I was trapped and scared to death. Even after awakening I did not dare to go and see for almost an hour, until the neighbour came in and told me there was nothing there.

I am fairly acquainted with Kryon, and understand that there are no demons, however, this thing was there, even if it was only a symbol (tell this to a five-year-old sensitive girl :) ) and I am sure it had a meaning. I wonder if we could puzzle out what it was, we could get our inborn packages back?

Have a nice day :)

LaRosey

Sorry for any typos or grammar errors, I am not a native English. Thanks.

#5    John from Lowell

John from Lowell

Psychic Spy

• 1,748 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 01:27 AM

View PostLevendula Rozmaring, on 15 March 2014 - 10:43 AM, said:

And later on I had a similar dream -- a monster sitting above the door leading outside of our house, so I was trapped and scared to death. Even after awakening I did not dare to go and see for almost an hour, until the neighbour came in and told me there was nothing there.

I am fairly acquainted with Kryon, and understand that there are no demons, however, this thing was there, even if it was only a symbol (tell this to a five-year-old sensitive girl :) ) and I am sure it had a meaning. I wonder if we could puzzle out what it was, we could get our inborn packages back?

Have a nice day :)

LaRosey

Hello,

There have been times when I have been spiritually guided to 'not think' about specific people. It has been my experience that in some cases my telepathic connection with another will be seen as you and Jilliman have described. Any time we think of a person we establish a telepathic connection to them. The more energetically sensitive among us will experience or can experience(not sure which actually) that connection this way.

Kryon has started to talk about soul communication in its various forms. I hope that at some point telepathy between humans will be discussed. The current views about telepathy leave a lot to be desires as I see these things. It is seen as sending and receiving words from the human brain. I consider it more of a bi-location kind of event were there is a shared experience between one or more people or spirits. That is quite different even if the experience can translate into sequential word groups much of the time.

I understand telepathy to be the core skill for every psychic experience. Kryon tells us that each person's higher self is the conduit for communication. Consider that etheric presence as our Light Body and you have an answer for these experiences being discussed.

If we could encourage our self and our children to think and feel as if God is a loving energy, we may start to look at these things in ways that are not frightening.

John

#6    Beany

Beany

Poltergeist

• 3,083 posts

• If music is the most universal language just think of me as one whole note. Nikki Giovanni

Posted 16 March 2014 - 04:02 AM

I like to think of that loving energy as the soup we swim in and the soup that swims in us. I experience telepathy not as an exchange of words, but of ideas & pictures that have meaning, whole thoughts being transmitted instantly before the thought completes itself, and reception occurring the same way. This is how I describe in when teaching, and it seems to work well enough as a description so that people recognize it when it happens. As for "demons" and such, when I was a kid at various times I was pretty sure there was a monster living under my bed, or in the dark corner of my closet, that was going to get me. This is a pretty common childhood experience, thus Monsters Inc and the book Where the Wild Things Are. Childhood can be very scary, and as children we are essentially powerless and unable to articulate our fears, maybe our fears find an outlet by creating a monster under the bed, or some kind of scary thing. That makes more sense to me than evil entities.

#7    g00dfella

g00dfella

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 04:19 AM

View PostJilliman, on 14 March 2014 - 01:48 PM, said:

I can't remember a lot of my early childhood, I do remember having predictions and the ability to talk to spirits.

It was normal to me.

Some instances were

1. When I was a little girl I said to my gram I want my train you bought me for Christmas, the one in the closet that's blue.

She had indeed bought me a toy train and it was in the closet and was blue. My grandmother was quite alarmed because  not only did she not tell me where it was but she didn't even know the color as the box did not say the color.

2. I had also said to my grandmother, "I miss my sisters, they all died in a fire." I'm an only child. My grandmother was so convinced I was possessed she told my mom her concerns.

3. The day of Dale Earnhardt's death I had dreamt of it the night before. I was very young at the time.

4. I heard a little girl screaming every night at the same time. I wasn't scared. No other kids lived near us but this sound was so normal to me.

5. I astral projected out of my bed and to our spare room when I was little. I remember watching the sunrise from there.

6. I had an imaginary friend named "Wowoke". I do believe he was Native American and had deer or moose antlers. I can't remember for sure.

7. I saw some scary entities at one point. They scared me so much I was screaming and holding on to my mom for dear life. They were peering in the windows at me. This event scared me so much I shut everything off. I don't even remember why it was so scary but I think something was trying to harm me.

I would just really love my abilities back. I had a gift and I want to use it to help people. Any ideas on how to let my barriers down so they can come back?

1. Thomas the Train, most famous train out there.
2. TV
3. Important/Famous people die everyday...whats so special about Earnhart? Coincidence otherwise you would have had a dream when much more important people passed.
4. Cats!
5. Known to most as dreaming.
6. Imaginary friend that you are not sure on appearance...ok..
7. Its called Halloween.

#8    John from Lowell

John from Lowell

Psychic Spy

• 1,748 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 08:26 AM

Beany,

I think and feel that we can do a lot more to support or help our children than we have been doing. Young children who have not yet embraced limiting beliefs experience a lot more than we can appreciate I suspect.

Now how the parents feel about energies in general will quickly be sensed by any child. If we do nothing more than become aware of that we will be mindful of our own thoughts and feelings. So a trust in benevolence should be encouraged, as I see these things.

John

#9    Beany

Beany

Poltergeist

• 3,083 posts

• If music is the most universal language just think of me as one whole note. Nikki Giovanni

Posted 16 March 2014 - 04:13 PM

I think the parents' energy is sensed by children, so it does behoove us to monitor our own thoughts, beliefs, and actions, you're right. I think a trust in benevolence comes with experience and the maturity to look at a problem or issue from more than one perspective, and to process them in way that allows us to learn from them. My three kids are all adults now, and we talk quite freely about this kind of stuff, as they are all sensitives, as are their kids. Modeling is one of the best ways to teach, I think, and I try to do that when I'm with my grandkids, along with providing an explanation for some of their experiences in an age appropriate way. And along with their parents, establishing an open and loving line of communication so that they are OK with sharing their experiences and talking about them. Like all of life, it's a process of learning & growing, we each come to it in our own way, in our own time, as unique to us as we are unique to the world.

I think what's hurtful is when we get into judgments about it, moving in black & white thinking, rigidly defining right & wrong according to our own standards and leaving no room for individuality. That shuts kids down in a New York minute, and adults, too, and makes them fearful, angry, and mistrustful of themselves and their own experiences.

Edited by Beany, 16 March 2014 - 04:16 PM.

#10    Jilliman

Jilliman

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 03:27 PM

I would like to figure out what it was that scared me so badly. At the same time though I wonder if having my powers back is really what I want. I do agree that our god is a loving entity that flows through us all. I've been embracing that concept more and more lately. I do think that when we are children out gifts can be shut down. When people constantly tell you things are not real you are going to make that your reality.

#11    Jilliman

Jilliman

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 03:30 PM

View Postg00dfella, on 16 March 2014 - 04:19 AM, said:

1. Thomas the Train, most famous train out there.
2. TV
3. Important/Famous people die everyday...whats so special about Earnhart? Coincidence otherwise you would have had a dream when much more important people passed.
4. Cats!
5. Known to most as dreaming.
6. Imaginary friend that you are not sure on appearance...ok..
7. Its called Halloween.

I will say for 4 that I've been around cats my whole life and I have never heard a cat scream like that. It was definitely a little girl and believe you me I have witnessed plenty of cat fights on hot summer nights.

You do have some valid points but you're wording was rather insensitive. :/ I just came here for help. :(

Next time you try to debunk something please consider being more polite.

Edited by Jilliman, 17 March 2014 - 03:42 PM.

#12    John from Lowell

John from Lowell

Psychic Spy

• 1,748 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 05:18 PM

View PostJilliman, on 17 March 2014 - 03:27 PM, said:

I would like to figure out what it was that scared me so badly. At the same time though I wonder if having my powers back is really what I want. I do agree that our god is a loving entity that flows through us all. I've been embracing that concept more and more lately. I do think that when we are children out gifts can be shut down. When people constantly tell you things are not real you are going to make that your reality.

You may well have sensed something with an intent to be harmful. It would be a very good reason for being that scared. I still feel that being informed and enabled is the best way to feel safe under any circumstances.

I would also respect and encourage any choice you were inclined to make.

John

#13    Jilliman

Jilliman

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 06:43 PM

Well as of right now I am leaning towards working on gaining the gift back through spiritual enlightenment. I strongly believe that we are loved by this universal consciousness/god/creator and that it's always around us. I have had many dreams of people who've died that I've been close to. My grandfather passed away in January and I've been seeing him in my dreams. I truly feel like these aren't normal dreams and he is sending me messages to my father. I've also been having many dreams with my grandmother who passed away a few years ago and feel like she is trying to connect to me as well.

If I can get my abilities back maybe I can give my father closure on my grandfather and my mother closure on my grandmother. It pains me to see my parents grieving. I just want to help them or anyone else who has suffered a loss know that their loved ones are okay and that they will see them again.

#14    John from Lowell

John from Lowell

Psychic Spy

• 1,748 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 01:08 PM

In my view, the path to get the gift(s) back is through conversations with your inner wisdom. Most likely you are a natural medium. If you apply efforts with that belief, it will be easier for you I suspect.

#15    Beany

Beany

Poltergeist

• 3,083 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 01:41 PM

I tend to think that those scary things we see are thought forms we create unconsciously by our own fears & anxieties, or we get scared because it's unexpected & unusual, and kind of spooky, not because the entity itself is scary. But that's from my own experiences, I've never seen anything bad, evil, ill-intentioned, and don't believe spirit would create anything like that.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users