Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

Mufons response to missing flight 370

malaysian airline 370 ufo

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
51 replies to this topic

#1    Sheep Smart

Sheep Smart

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 340 posts

• Im so happy I bleed it.

Posted 16 March 2014 - 02:55 AM

Although authorities are baffled, the fact is that large aircraft cannot just disappear; or can they? Between black boxes, transponders, radar, debris fields, explosion and missile strike signatures, evidence is always left behind.
The one explanation that hasn’t been mentioned by mainstream media is that the plane and its passengers were possibly abducted by Extraterrestrials.

This truth has a long history: 

1. December of 1945, five bombers from Fort Lauderdale took off and disappeared in clear weather. A large Martin Mariner was sent up to find flight 19. They disappeared also. Six planes and twenty seven crew “vanished”. 

2. In 1953 General Benjamin Chidlaw said, “We have stacks of flying saucer reports. We take them very seriously when you consider how many men and planes we have lost trying to intercept them”.

3. On November 23 1953, an F-89C Scorpion jet was scrambled from Kinross AFB to intercept a UFO. On radar, the 2 merge and the jet and its 4 member crew vanish.
 The US military monitors everything using sonar, radar and satellites. I’m certain our satellites observed what really happened but that’s a truth that can’t be revealed. 

Continued article :

Link:  

http://ireport.cnn.c...=["og_ireport"]

Other life in the universe?, you dare to imply there are entities possibly far greater than us almighty humans, creators of canned ham and reality tv. Nonsense. Absurd.

The reality that stupidy exists in abundance doesnt bother me. Its the fact that theres still no cure.

#2    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 11,409 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 03:08 AM

POPULAR

I think MUFON needs to get it's agenda the hell out of a developing human tragedy.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#3    shaddow134

shaddow134

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts

• "I have often regretted my speech, never my silence." - Xenocrates

Posted 16 March 2014 - 03:28 AM

A big facepalm for this one,totally ridiculous scenario for an incident that will cause torment for the families of the passengers for years to come,should they fail to find the plane.

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." - Charles Schulz

#4    Sheep Smart

Sheep Smart

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 03:41 AM

As if they're adding to the tragedy ? like the media blaming innocent pilots as terrorists as time goes by only to be pressed to come to some conclusion based on NO EVIDENCE to be found whatsoever as time dialates further .

I'd assume many of the passengers relatives haven't ruled this one out, In fact if my family were on board that plane, with no FACTS, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING found at this point I'd be furious as hell. And yet I'd wonder.

Tragic no doubt,. on behalf of radar monotoring, avaiation control, and our beloved governments who are 'always obliged at explaining the truth'. A major fail = tragic

Edited by Sheep Smart, 16 March 2014 - 03:48 AM.

Other life in the universe?, you dare to imply there are entities possibly far greater than us almighty humans, creators of canned ham and reality tv. Nonsense. Absurd.

The reality that stupidy exists in abundance doesnt bother me. Its the fact that theres still no cure.

#5    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• 1,108 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 05:04 AM

Oh good grief.. why am I not suprised by this post..

yes.. hope for the human race is very slim if people buy into this rubbish..

#6    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 5,484 posts

• I might have been born yesterday but, I've been up all night.

Posted 16 March 2014 - 05:34 AM

"can you absolutely rule out any possibly at this time? no."

Yes, this possibility I can safely and happily rule out.

#7    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,830 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 16 March 2014 - 05:52 AM

This is a bad taste post. UFO's indeed...
quote:

The aircraft's communications systems were deliberately switched off in mid-air, so either the flight crew did this willingly, or they were forced by someone else to do so.

This has refocused attention on the individuals on that flight, both passengers and crew. Investigators will want to know if any had a recent history of mental problems, family difficulties or extreme stress. Only four weeks ago an Ethiopian Airlines co-pilot hijacked his own plane to seek political asylum in Switzerland. The pilot of this Malaysian plane had a commendable record but the authorities have still raided his home.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...d-asia-26599394

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#8    MissJatti

MissJatti

Psychic Spy

• 1,406 posts

• There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.

Posted 16 March 2014 - 06:48 AM

the possibilities are endless when it comes to UM... Time Warp, parallel world, portals, black holes, asia bermuda triangle, and not to forget giorgio tsoukalos "it was aliens" roody poo candy ass

Posted Image

#9    Scudbuster

Scudbuster

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 540 posts

• "This Train will stop at Tucumcari"

Posted 16 March 2014 - 10:58 AM

Oh gawd......MUFON must be getting desperate.

Chances this incident was a UFO abduction: 0.0000000000000000001

#10    dr no

dr no

Psychic Spy

• 1,506 posts

• Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.
    Carl Sagan

Posted 16 March 2014 - 11:59 AM

I think this sums up the pathetic state of current ufology in some quarters!

#11    Sheep Smart

Sheep Smart

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 12:01 PM

These arent my words. However, as this is a ufo thread under the ufo topic,.
Why bother even looking on here?
Im not ruling out anything at all personally.
but I love how these hardcore skeptics even bother coming into the UFO area and
bother replying.

#12    Sheep Smart

Sheep Smart

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 12:05 PM

View PostScudbuster, on 16 March 2014 - 10:58 AM, said:

Oh gawd......MUFON must be getting desperate

No more than Malaysia,  China,  United states,  and the remainder of the 25+
countries now scrambling for answers. Oh gawd.

View Postdr no, on 16 March 2014 - 11:59 AM, said:

I think this sums up the pathetic state of current ufology in some quarters!
and the pathetic investigation to find a bowing 777.

Edited by Sheep Smart, 16 March 2014 - 12:08 PM.

#13    toast

toast

President of the Galaxy

• 3,560 posts

• WARNING!REALITY ADVISORY!
    Posts by this user may contain
    statements that may offend
    publishers of pics/clips of
    supposed UFO/alien sightings.

Posted 16 March 2014 - 12:05 PM

Mr. JV should get his face slapped with a wet towel for at least 4 hours due to his claim given and published.

Edited by toast, 16 March 2014 - 12:06 PM.

“For every moment of triumph, for every instance of beauty, many souls must be trampled.”  - Hunter S. Thompson -
"Very funny, Scotty, now beam down my trousers!" - James T. Kirk -
"I think enormous harm is done by religion – not just in the name of religion, but actually by religion." - Steven Weinberg -  
"I am discounting the reports of UFOs. Why would they appear only to cranks and weirdos?" - Stephen Hawking -

#14    Sheep Smart

Sheep Smart

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 12:25 PM

View Postseeder, on 16 March 2014 - 05:52 AM, said:

This is a bad taste post. UFO's indeed...
quote:

The aircraft's communications systems were deliberately switched off in mid-air, so either the flight crew did this willingly, or they were forced by someone else to do so.

Well, thats if folks. Mystery solved.

Completely UNCONFIRMED.

#15    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 7,087 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 12:42 PM

Can we get the BFRO and TAPS responses as well?

Can you absolutely rule out any possibility at this time, no.

"For me, it is better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
                                                                                                                                           - Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World:  Science as a Candle in the Dark

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users