Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

Mufons response to missing flight 370

malaysian airline 370 ufo

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
51 replies to this topic

#16    dr no

dr no

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,133 posts

• Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.
    Carl Sagan

Posted 16 March 2014 - 01:03 PM

View PostSheep Smart, on 16 March 2014 - 12:01 PM, said:

These arent my words. However, as this is a ufo thread under the ufo topic,.
Why bother even looking on here?
Im not ruling out anything at all personally.
but I love how these hardcore skeptics even bother coming into the UFO area and
bother replying.

Its for discussing UFOs not an echo chamber for people who believe anything about UFOs no matter how ridiculous.All us skeptics ask for is proof for the claims of alien visitors,unfortunately too many ET believers don't deal with hard evidence.

#17    Sheep Smart

Sheep Smart

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 340 posts

• Im so happy I bleed it.

Posted 16 March 2014 - 01:16 PM

Its for discussing UFOs not an echo chamber for people who believe anything about UFOs  

?!???!!

Other life in the universe?, you dare to imply there are entities possibly far greater than us almighty humans, creators of canned ham and reality tv. Nonsense. Absurd.

The reality that stupidy exists in abundance doesnt bother me. Its the fact that theres still no cure.

#18    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 15,309 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 16 March 2014 - 01:21 PM

It's quite simply actually, the UFO forum is here for all viewpoints.

5f. Balanced debate: Do not make posts forbidding opposing viewpoints or make derogatory personal observations designed to dismiss or belittle another member's opinion ( such as accusing them of being mentally ill or being paid to post. ) All sides of a debate should be represented.

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

"All that live must die, passing through nature into eternity" ~Shakespeare~ Posted Image

#19    Scudbuster

Scudbuster

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts

• "This Train will stop at Tucumcari"

Posted 16 March 2014 - 01:45 PM

View PostSheep Smart, on 16 March 2014 - 12:25 PM, said:

Well, thats if folks. Mystery solved.

Completely UNCONFIRMED.

No, it has been confirmed, Malaysian gov't has stated just that - comm systems deliiberatly switched off.

#20    Crow T. Sharkbot

Crow T. Sharkbot

I'm not a Mutant.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,279 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 01:46 PM

View PostSheep Smart, on 16 March 2014 - 01:16 PM, said:

?!???!!

It seems to be that every time something tragic happens, there are fanatics out there who can't wait long enough before their slapping the 'alien' angle on it, or whatever angle they find fancy.

There's a difference here, REAL people and families are involved here, if you're going to make a claim, you need to seriously back it up.

You just can't say "Could very well be, The evidence is no evidence of a crash". Seriously? Amazing logic here.

If you're gonna make wild speculations about a plane of full of living people who're currently missing, you need to do more than just put your wild theories for people to hear.

I'm not talking about you OP, I know you merely posted that link here.

#21    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,639 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 16 March 2014 - 02:08 PM

I said it before and will say it again. This is a bad taste post, and I don't give a monkeys who gets wound up by that statement. As stated above, real peoples families are grieving..

The England team visited an orphanage in Brazil today. “It’s heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope” .....said Jose, age 6.
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#22    Sheep Smart

Sheep Smart

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 340 posts

• Im so happy I bleed it.

Posted 16 March 2014 - 03:19 PM

Noone knows what happened to that plane for sure.

Despite SCUDBUSTERS comment:  "No, it has been confirmed, Malaysian gov't has stated just that - comm systems deliiberatly switched off."

And wheres the proof of them knowing this as a FACT??? Its a conclusion and speculation at best. That is all it is.
Malaysian airlines is as of now responsible to providing answers to everyone and they know nothing as factual evidence! THAT IS A FACT!

And SEEDER stop with the ringer regarding grieving families as that's obvious and besides the point. Seriously. I couldn't give a rat's if you do or don't like the post. How many times are you going to repeat that.

I merely posted the article.

Do I personally believe this plane was hijacked by a ufo? Unlikely.
However I highly undermine the credibility of government and air control. How does a 777 just slip off radar, gps and go unnoticed for hours later while in flight.
And if someone turned systems off, someone better invent a better **** system. How does radar not pick up on this and develop a system which cannot be turned off?

Other life in the universe?, you dare to imply there are entities possibly far greater than us almighty humans, creators of canned ham and reality tv. Nonsense. Absurd.

The reality that stupidy exists in abundance doesnt bother me. Its the fact that theres still no cure.

#23    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 37,019 posts

• Que Sera, Sera - Whatever will be, will be..

Posted 16 March 2014 - 04:02 PM

View PostSheep Smart, on 16 March 2014 - 03:19 PM, said:

Despite SCUDBUSTERS comment:  "No, it has been confirmed, Malaysian gov't has stated just that - comm systems deliiberatly switched off."

And wheres the proof of them knowing this as a FACT??? Its a conclusion and speculation at best. That is all it is.
Malaysian airlines is as of now responsible to providing answers to everyone and they know nothing as factual evidence! THAT IS A FACT!

And SEEDER stop with the ringer regarding grieving families as that's obvious and besides the point. Seriously. I couldn't give a rat's if you do or don't like the post. How many times are you going to repeat that.

However I highly undermine the credibility of government and air control. How does a 777 just slip off radar, gps and go unnoticed for hours later while in flight.
And if someone turned systems off, someone better invent a better system. How does radar not pick up on this and develop a system which cannot be turned off?
There's no need to be so abrasive.

We actually have three other threads about this missing plane, you might like to have a look at some of the theories posted in those.

http://www.unexplain...howtopic=263484

http://www.unexplain...howtopic=263451

http://www.unexplain...howtopic=263846

Posted Image

#24    g00dfella

g00dfella

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 04:22 PM

View PostStill Waters, on 16 March 2014 - 04:02 PM, said:

There's no need to be so abrasive.

We actually have three other threads about this missing plane, you might like to have a look at some of the theories posted in those.

http://www.unexplain...howtopic=263484

http://www.unexplain...howtopic=263451

http://www.unexplain...howtopic=263846

Don't see what is wrong with his post...did you read some of the comments in reply?

#25    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 19,839 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 16 March 2014 - 04:41 PM

View Postg00dfella, on 16 March 2014 - 04:22 PM, said:

Don't see what is wrong with his post...did you read some of the comments in reply?

What's wrong with asking someone not to be abrasive ?

#26    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,641 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 05:58 PM

Maybe this thread should be merged ? :tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#27    Scudbuster

Scudbuster

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts

• "This Train will stop at Tucumcari"

Posted 16 March 2014 - 07:16 PM

And if someone turned systems off, someone better invent a better **** system. How does radar not pick up on this and develop a system which cannot be turned off?

Well, unless ET beamed into the cockpit and took control, I think the source of the disappearance is pretty terrestrial related:

http://www.cbsnews.c...ng-experts-say/

Edited by Scudbuster, 16 March 2014 - 07:18 PM.

#28    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 2,850 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 07:37 PM

The fact that something is currently a mystery does not mean that any half baked theory attempting to explain it is reasonable.  What's the evidence and rationale for linking the disppearance of flight 370 to extra terrestrial beings?

There are reasons for why flight crew have the ability to disable transponders and other electrical equipment on airplanes:
http://aviation.stac...onder-in-flight

The plane WAS picked up on radar which is why its known to have crossed over Malaysia and into the Indian ocean, but radar is only useful when you're in range, you can't track planes in the middle of the ocean with land based radar.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

#29    ambelamba

ambelamba

Just an average guy who tries to be...NORMAL!!!!

• 3,303 posts

• It's good to be mildly skeptical to remain sane. But too much of it will make you a douche.

Posted 16 March 2014 - 08:34 PM

My local library does have a subscription for MUFON journal, believe it or not. So I read a few of them.

MUFON has been killing its own credibility(if there was any) for quite some time.

They came with a Bible and their religion. stole our land, crushed our spirit, and now they tell us we should be thankful to the Lord for being saved.

-Chief Pontiac (1718-1769)

#30    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 16 March 2014 - 08:45 PM

View PostSheep Smart, on 16 March 2014 - 12:01 PM, said:

These arent my words. However, as this is a ufo thread under the ufo topic,.
Why bother even looking on here?
Im not ruling out anything at all personally.
but I love how these hardcore skeptics even bother coming into the UFO area and
bother replying.

I agree with you bro.

When no answers are forthcoming every option must be considered.  Frederick Valentich went down from a UFO encounter and there have been who knows how many others,

Be open minded.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users