Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Your voice betrays your personality

voice personality

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 43,363 posts

• Sometimes it's better to keep the mystery unexplained.

Posted 16 March 2014 - 09:01 PM

You had me at "Hello"! It turns out our opening words speak volumes – people take less than a second to form an impression of someone's personality based on their voice alone.

http://www.newscient...ml#.UyYPAM4ngdU

Posted Image

#2    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,381 posts

• ~*★*~Engine of destruction~*★*~

Posted 17 March 2014 - 10:03 PM

Cool.  I always did well at phone jobs.  I must have a decent voice although no one can stand the sound of their own voice.  Well almost no one.

#3    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 38,309 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 25 March 2014 - 06:46 AM

Actually yes, that is totally true, there are literally billions of totally hot phone canvassers around the world that would rather disappoint in real life. I have spoken to people myself on the phone and got a completely different picture in my head as to the actual person on the other end of the line.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#4    Mikko-kun

Mikko-kun

Drifter

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,970 posts

• How much do you don't see?

Posted 25 March 2014 - 07:30 PM

Yup, yup.

I dont think it's such a mechanical thing (though I believe there's a mechanical side to it most definetely and scientist will one day if they haven't already explain that side wholly and completely) as much as it's just the feeling and touch and "the thing" from which the voice originates, the vibe in hippie words. It's very mental, projection of your mind and what the other person has going on in their minds will show to you through their voice. Scorpios are more sensitive to voices people have, believe it or not but I can hear from someone's way of voice what they're really thinking (or projecting as what's supposed to be their real thoughts, might as well be acting though at most movies I can tell the difference between actor and what's the "real life person's thing"). It's not a psychic thing.

Wherever there's a problem, there's solutions.
Answers are found from a wide deep perspective, from opened mind's eyes.
From where good and bad stay silent and you hear the real cause and effect, and big picture.
Giving up is wasting your time, but also necessary to find the true cause you didn't find yet.
Staying in the path is necessary only when there's trueness in that path.

Also tagged with voice, personality

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users