Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 1 votes

Remote viewing for the Grail

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    UM-Bot

UM-Bot

News, media and articles

• 6,196 posts

• Beep Boop

Posted 17 March 2014 - 11:21 AM

<strong class='bbc'>Image credit: CC 2.0 Allan chapman</strong>
Image credit: CC 2.0 Allan chapman
Dan Green: Knowing what I do about the less obvious and straightforwardness of Life with the intervention of High Strangeness, sometimes willed other times not, I have never had a problem when it comes to accepting the reality of what is called ‘Remote Viewing’ – the practice of seeking information about a distant or unseen target hidden from physical view and separated by some distance, using the subjective means of ESP or ‘sensing with mind’. Remote Viewing reached a popularity during the 90’s after declassified documents from the ‘Stargate Project’ were released, the U.S Government programme designed to seek any military advantage through applying psychic phenomena.

Posted Image View: Full Article

This is an official comment thread for a main site news story, article or video.
Please keep comments civil and on topic.
Thank you.

#2    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 38,346 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 18 March 2014 - 03:51 AM

Posted Image

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#3    dr no

dr no

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,506 posts

• Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.
    Carl Sagan

Posted 19 March 2014 - 05:35 AM

Jesus wept! The end result of the remote viewing-they still don't have a clue what is buried.....absolutely amazing :td:

Edited by dr no, 19 March 2014 - 05:52 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users