Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 1 votes

Sneezing into a trombone in church! oops!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,864 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 18 March 2014 - 03:16 PM

:lol:

Sneezing into a trombone

"There are two main options when a sneeze is coming - let it happen, or try to ride it out. The decision often depends on your situation. For one unlucky trombonist, it was while playing in an orchestra at a church in Tiptree, Essex. He tried to ride the sneeze. He failed. During a quiet piece of the performance, an elephant-like noise erupts with the timing more associated with comedians than musicians".

http://www.bbc.co.uk...onitor-26611171

Now what could have been worse? farting with a Cello between the legs? Having a fit on the drums? :w00t:

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#2    theotherguy

theotherguy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

• Just trying to get my post count up...

Posted 18 March 2014 - 06:41 PM

How about falling asleep on a piano? Or a muscle spam with an accordion?

The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not "Eureka!" but "That's funny..."  --Isaac Asimov

Conspiracy theorists are created by the government to distract us from what they're really doing!!!! Or not.

#3    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 18 March 2014 - 07:13 PM

Poor dude.

#4    :PsYKoTiC:BeHAvIoR:

:PsYKoTiC:BeHAvIoR:

Deadliest of the Species

• 3,797 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 05:42 PM

That was amplifying.

Posted Image
"I'd long heard rumors of an alien species that hunted men for sport. I'd always thought they were nothing but campfire tales."

#5    SpiritTraveler

SpiritTraveler

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 516 posts

• "Everything is relative" - Elbert Einstein

Posted 19 March 2014 - 07:25 PM

View Postseeder, on 18 March 2014 - 03:16 PM, said:

:lol:

Sneezing into a trombone

"There are two main options when a sneeze is coming - let it happen, or try to ride it out. The decision often depends on your situation. For one unlucky trombonist, it was while playing in an orchestra at a church in Tiptree, Essex. He tried to ride the sneeze. He failed. During a quiet piece of the performance, an elephant-like noise erupts with the timing more associated with comedians than musicians".

http://www.bbc.co.uk...onitor-26611171

Now what could have been worse? farting with a Cello between the legs? Having a fit on the drums? :w00t:

Is it just me, or was that really funny? I couldn't stop laughing. It really did sound like an elephant. lol Poor bloke.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users