Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 3 votes

I'm offering free psychic readings to all :)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
246 replies to this topic

#1    angelprotect999

angelprotect999

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 111 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 04:37 AM

Hello everyone,

I am a student psychic/clairvoyant and I'm free offering readings to anyone that needs them. I need to practice my readings. You may also get in touch with me in PM at any time for a reading, if you prefer your reading to be private. Please understand that I cannot guarantee I will get to everyone's request due to the amount of energy that goes into these, I like to take my time with each one.

I will try my hardest to get to everyone's request, but I can get very busy with college and I do have many committments, so please understand.

I only need your first name and your question for the reading.

*I do not offer health readings, or lottery readings. I am not a medium. I do not give legal advice of any kind.

Thank you so much for the opportunity!!!

Legal Disclaimer/Terms and Conditions:

I thrive to give you the best advice, but please note that I am not a professional psychic or a professional counselor in anyway. Any readings I give are the personal opinion of me and all "readings" are defined as spiritual guidance, advice, and spiritual consulting. I am not a miracle worker and no information or advice or guidance I give you is ever definite. I reserve the right to stop or refuse a reading at any time. The readings are subject to your own interpretation and I cannot guarantee anything. I do not guarantee the accuracy of readings/consultations and do not guarantee that you will be satisfied in anyway. I assume no liability for any person or entity as a result of my readings or anything related to the readings. You are responsible for your own decisions.  I am not liable for any damages or injury of any kind resulting from a reading or anything related to the reading. I make no warranties, written, implied, represented or expressed for my readings in anyway. I am not responsible for any decisions you make as a result of my readings. Readings are purely for entertainment purposes only, nothing else. I do not and I am not meant to replace a qualified health professional or mental health professional in anyway. Readings do not constitute for professional advice in anyway at all whatsoever. You are fully encouraged to and agree to seek out advice from a qualified health professional for any of those types of issues or if you have a disorder of any kind. My advice and reading shall not be used in the place of professional legal, financial, medical or professional advice of any kind. You must be at least 18 years of age to receive a reading. I reserve the right to update these terms at anytime. By requesting and receiving a reading from me in anyway, you fully agree to be bound to these terms and conditions.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy, 26 March 2014 - 06:16 AM.
personal details removed

#2    Gypsygoddess

Gypsygoddess

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 05:09 AM

Hi, I haven't done anything like this before but am very curious and any information would be appreciated. I'm not sure how specific you need me to be but I'm looking for anything Damian would like to pass on/say to me.
Thanks
Briahne

#3    angelprotect999

angelprotect999

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 111 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 05:17 AM

View PostGypsygoddess, on 26 March 2014 - 05:09 AM, said:

Hi, I haven't done anything like this before but am very curious and any information would be appreciated. I'm not sure how specific you need me to be but I'm looking for anything Damian would like to pass on/say to me.
Thanks
Briahne

Hi Briahne, I am not trained in spirit mediumship, so I wouldn't be able to help you with that question. But thank you for your interest.

Edited by angelprotect999, 26 March 2014 - 05:18 AM.

#4    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,987 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 05:50 AM

Welcome to UM angelprotect999 :)

Here is a link to our guidelines for this section http://www.unexplain...howtopic=253520
I also sent you a PM.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy, 26 March 2014 - 05:51 AM.

The Astral Projection Techniques Thread Here
*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#5    Donnie Darko

Donnie Darko

Who's to say what is proper?

• 3,017 posts

• "Is this your last best chance? Or are you going to your grave with unlived lives in your veins?"

Posted 26 March 2014 - 06:11 AM

Hello, name is Laurent and my question is what career should I finally settle on?

#6    angelprotect999

angelprotect999

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 111 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 06:37 AM

View PostLaurent, on 26 March 2014 - 06:11 AM, said:

Hello, name is Laurent and my question is what career should I finally settle on?

Hi Laurent,

Here's what I found: There's a relatively strong-willed energy around you, and I sense you are very intelligent, decisive, and tireless. You work well under pressure and I believe, based on the current energy, the best career path for you would be something where you are managing people. A fast paced setting such as working for an insurance company or some kind of business related setting, even starting your own business would turn out well for you. Also I'm seeing the image of something sports related, but I believe this was just a fantasy of some kind. I am receiving that you shouldn't jump into any career, please take your time and carefully review your options before proceeding.

#7    Donnie Darko

Donnie Darko

Who's to say what is proper?

• 3,017 posts

• "Is this your last best chance? Or are you going to your grave with unlived lives in your veins?"

Posted 26 March 2014 - 06:53 AM

View Postangelprotect999, on 26 March 2014 - 06:37 AM, said:

Hi Laurent,

Here's what I found: There's a relatively strong-willed energy around you, and I sense you are very intelligent, decisive, and tireless. You work well under pressure and I believe, based on the current energy, the best career path for you would be something where you are managing people. A fast paced setting such as working for an insurance company or some kind of business related setting, even starting your own business would turn out well for you. Also I'm seeing the image of something sports related, but I believe this was just a fantasy of some kind. I am receiving that you shouldn't jump into any career, please take your time and carefully review your options before proceeding.

It wasn't a fantasy for a time, I actually was intent on doing it until things and people got in my way... :hmm:
So then I shouldn't jump into this aviation job I got offered? I suppose it isn't my passion...ugh, I don't know! And yes, I am kind of tireless to a point, decisive is tricky though.  As you can see lol. Thank You that was interesting and on point.

#8    angelprotect999

angelprotect999

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 111 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 07:22 AM

View PostLaurent, on 26 March 2014 - 06:53 AM, said:

It wasn't a fantasy for a time, I actually was intent on doing it until things and people got in my way... :hmm:
So then I shouldn't jump into this aviation job I got offered? I suppose it isn't my passion...ugh, I don't know! And yes, I am kind of tireless to a point, decisive is tricky though.  As you can see lol. Thank You that was interesting and on point.

Well of course you can accept it, but it's the strangest thing, for some reason I'm seeing that if you do accept this job, it would get in the way of some kind of relationship. This could be family related, but I believe it has to do with an old flame or something of that nature. They would prevent you from being able to do your job thoroughly.

#9    MissJatti

MissJatti

SuperNatural

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,983 posts

• Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.

Posted 26 March 2014 - 08:18 AM

heya angel.... my name is kuldeep and my question is "what does the immediate future hold for my family"

Posted Image

#10    angelprotect999

angelprotect999

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 111 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 04:24 PM

View PostSkeptcByMindBelievrByHeart, on 26 March 2014 - 08:18 AM, said:

heya angel.... my name is kuldeep and my question is "what does the immediate future hold for my family"

Hi there kuldeep,

I'll have that done for you by tonight. Thanks for your question.

#11    Melnick

Melnick

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 04:34 PM

Hello My name is Melinda and I would like to know if I will be staying in my current career or changing it and if so any indications in what field?

Thanks and Good luck with your studies :)

#12    Purplos

Purplos

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,584 posts

• Everything important is infinite.

Posted 26 March 2014 - 05:26 PM

Well, I've never done this but I am currently mulling a question over in my mind, so why not?

I'm Melanie and my question is, "Should I stick with the practical work I've been doing or throw all my energy into more creative endeavors?"

Embrace the impossible.

#13    mfrmboy

mfrmboy

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 522 posts

• Beam Moo Up!

Posted 26 March 2014 - 05:38 PM

Hi! Would love to have a reading.

My name: Jerry
My question: The company I work at is closing and I will be moving on in the field in which I am employed,  What does the next chapter hold and will I be happy?

Thank you so much !

Edited to add.....  Just realized you are getting all work questions so if you would like something different how about- My love life - Is the current relationship I am in going to last or is there someone else ahead ?

Edited by mfrmboy, 26 March 2014 - 05:44 PM.

One man's TOOL is another man's TOY ! :tu:

#14    DarkRain22

DarkRain22

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 05:41 PM

Hi @angelprotect999!! Can you help me too? Please. Do I send my information through this thread or can I send it to you privately? Let me know.

My name is Crystal and there is a guy name Brian..who is also psychic and everything else. He is somewhat my spiritual worker. I would like to know what he feels for me? And when do you see him contacting me? It's a bit complicated right now.

#15    theotherguy

theotherguy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,005 posts

• Just trying to get my post count up...

Posted 26 March 2014 - 07:05 PM

What the hey, might be fun. I'm Andy. What kind of direction do I have the most potential in? What should I focus on? Am I ever going to go blind from reading the tiny print on disclaimers and legal warnings? (No, don't answer that last one.)

The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not "Eureka!" but "That's funny..."  --Isaac Asimov

Conspiracy theorists are created by the government to distract us from what they're really doing!!!! Or not.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users