Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Share your U.F.O or Alien visit experience.

aliens visit abduction story

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
20 replies to this topic

#16    Forever Cursed

Forever Cursed

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 312 posts

• Nosce te ipsum

Posted 28 March 2014 - 02:02 PM

No actually I have mentioned it but I do not remember detailing it.  For me it's just personal, I'd accept a stealth reconnaissance balloon  if the pic matched what I saw. But as of to date, nada, and I am a military painter. I've done everything from Heat and UV resistant coatings for satellites, to low light coatings for Nuclear Subs.

#17    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,168 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 28 March 2014 - 05:01 PM

View Postkitco, on 26 March 2014 - 11:21 PM, said:

I, was visited by the alien greys for a period of three night in a row again in Kelowna BC Canada.
Did they do naughty things to you?

The Greys would wobble up too me, they walk at the speed of sound because if you listen closely wou can hear their footsteps like wooomp wooomp sounds.
I saw two atop a apartment building at night around 3 am in the morning, they would wobble walk really fast and then hide behind objects and look at me constantly, and if I moved they would move away from sight.
Obviously anything making a wooomp sound is travelling at the speed of sound.

The greys can walk at almost 1 kilometer per second and they like to go onto the rooftops and look down at me. they are very curiouse about me and I think they are getting to know that I am not a threat as they have visited me since childhood.
By the sounds of it they exist in your head.

#18    ColoradoParanormal

ColoradoParanormal

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

• 'Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.'

Posted 28 March 2014 - 06:37 PM

Well it all started when my drunkard of a father, who was also a crop dusting pilot came busting in to our Motorhome screaming the aliens had arrived! (He'd said he was abducted years before and we never believed him). Little did we know there were MASSIVE UFO's entering Earths atmosphere strategically over every major city! Anyway, we started heading out in this very large motorcade and ended up finding a pilot whom said he engaged in air combat with an Alien craft!!!! He also took us all to Area 51! IT IS REAL!!! Well, there my father volunteered to help in a massive airstrike against one of the Alien crafts while that pilot we rescued out in the desert and some scientist guy flew a reclaimed alien craft to the mothership in order to download a virus and blow it up!!! Well, it worked out as once the mother ship blew, ALL the alien defenses were down!!!!! :tu:

#19    BarnabasCollins

BarnabasCollins

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 105 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 06:50 PM

View PostColoradoParanormal, on 28 March 2014 - 06:37 PM, said:

Well it all started when my drunkard of a father, who was also a crop dusting pilot came busting in to our Motorhome screaming the aliens had arrived! (He'd said he was abducted years before and we never believed him). Little did we know there were MASSIVE UFO's entering Earths atmosphere strategically over every major city! Anyway, we started heading out in this very large motorcade and ended up finding a pilot whom said he engaged in air combat with an Alien craft!!!! He also took us all to Area 51! IT IS REAL!!! Well, there my father volunteered to help in a massive airstrike against one of the Alien crafts while that pilot we rescued out in the desert and some scientist guy flew a reclaimed alien craft to the mothership in order to download a virus and blow it up!!! Well, it worked out as once the mother ship blew, ALL the alien defenses were down!!!!! :tu:

Hmm...  For some reason that I can't quite put my finger on this sounds familiar.  :whistle:

#20    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,792 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 07:35 PM

This thread will get that virus purty soon I feel? :alien: :gun:

This is a Work in Progress!

#21    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 16,414 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare