Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

April 4, 2014, is NOT “Zero G Day.”

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

• 3,025 posts

• My youtube channel, Has horror stories and skits.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCreepyCorridor

Posted 27 March 2014 - 05:34 PM

If you’re wondering what that repeated thumping sound is, it’s echoes of me hitting my head against my desk.
I’m used to seeing a certain level of silliness when I open Twitter in the morning; it’s Twitter, after all. What I wasn’t prepared for was a tweet by Fake Astropix linking to a screengrab he made of his own Twitter feed:

http://www.slate.com...isrc=burger_bar

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route and find out what really happened.

#2    Admiral Rhubarb

Admiral Rhubarb

Often Unsatisfactory

• 23,740 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 27 March 2014 - 05:51 PM

Aww. :(

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#3    Admiral Rhubarb

Admiral Rhubarb

Often Unsatisfactory

• 23,740 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 27 March 2014 - 05:55 PM

* Although, since it apparently says It has been revealed by the British astronomer Patrick Moore that, on the morning of January 4th 2014, [or April, as preferred] an extraordinary astronomical event will occur. , perhaps they could claim it as proof of communication from the Other Side of the Veil, since the great man left us in 2012. :unsure2:

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#4    DecoNoir

DecoNoir

The Entertainer

• 2,326 posts

• ... The Aristocrats.

Posted 27 March 2014 - 05:58 PM

Eh, pretty stupid, but not the worst I've seen. I think that title goes to the woman holding up a sign after the Bill Nye/ Ken Ham debate saying "If there's no God, how can there be a sunset?"

I reject your reality, and substitute my own! Mostly because yours is boring as hell.

#5    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 05 April 2014 - 07:03 PM

I didn't even hear about this til now.  I wouldn't have believed it, but ppl are down right stupid sometimes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users