Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

Turkish False Flag Operation Exposed


  • Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1    preacherman76

preacherman76

    Humble Servent

  • Member
  • 10,909 posts
  • Joined:16 Jul 2007
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:Parts Unknown

Posted 28 March 2014 - 01:10 PM

https://www.youtube....h?v=OodqnMj20wc


And judging by Main streams responce the US is perfectly fine with it.

Reuters even reported that the conversation, “appeared to centre on a possible operation to secure the tomb of Suleyman Shah,” when in reality the conversation is about attacking the tomb, not securing it.

A BBC News report about the tape said it “relates to a discussion of possible military operations in Syria,” completely omitting the fact that the tape is centered around Turkey attacking its own interests in a staged provocation.

A CNN reportgoes to great lengths in exploring how and why the audio tape was leaked while failing completely to mention its actual content.

An L.A. Times report states that the tape discusses “possible military intervention in Syria”. Although the article quotes some portions of the tape, it completely omits key sections where Turkish officials admit they plan to launch false flag attacks.

Although a Washington Post article about the leaked tape prints the full transcript, the actual report mischaracterizes it by asserting, “The officials mull whether to strike — or even use ground troops — against the Islamic State of Iraq and Levant, a jihadist group rooted in Syria.” The article fails to mention anything about Turkish officials planning to “make up a cause for war” by launching an attack against their own country.

None of these major publications dared to reveal the actual core of the story – that the tape contains bombshell revelations of Turkish military and political officials planning attacks on their own country as a casus belli for war on Syria.

Only USA Today somewhat accurately covered the story, reporting that the tape revealed, “that top Turkey officials were plotting to fake an attack against their own country as an excuse to wage war on Turkey.”

Given Turkey’s NATO membership and its close ties with the United States, this scandal is at least on a par with the Benghazi stand down yet has received minimal and almost universally distorted media coverage given its staggering importance.


https://www.youtube....3Rc20Ah7LY#t=17



Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#2    preacherman76

preacherman76

    Humble Servent

  • Member
  • 10,909 posts
  • Joined:16 Jul 2007
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:Parts Unknown

Posted 28 March 2014 - 01:12 PM

Im not sure whats worse, this leaked confirmed info, or the fact that main stream once again proved beyond any and all doubt that they are just slaves of the state.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#3    DeWitz

DeWitz

    DeWitz

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,639 posts
  • Joined:11 Feb 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Niagara Frontier

  • "Follow me, it's in Room 101."
    Clyde P. Fesmire, PhD

Posted 28 March 2014 - 03:49 PM

The older I get, the more complicated technology becomes, the more nefarious the machinations of world "leaders" become, the less I think I know.

My grandfather said (at age 103 in 1988) "The older I get, the less I know."

I think he was on to something.

[previously incarnate as 'szentgyorgy']

"Things fall apart. . . it's scientific." - Talking Heads

#4    RoofGardener

RoofGardener

    Conspiracy Theorist

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 983 posts
  • Joined:25 Feb 2014
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:UK, Midlands

  • Look upon my Plantpots ye mighty, and despair.

Posted 28 March 2014 - 07:19 PM

Hmmm.....it's a bit THIN isn't it ? All we have are some voices.
The author of this youtube clips claim they are the Turkish Foreign Minister, Chief of Intelligence, Deputy Chief of General Staff, and Undersecretary of Foreign Affairs. However, has any supporting evidence been brought forwards to verify this ?

On the face of it, I'm not surprised that the 'mainstream media' are cautious of this recording. That's not signs of a conspiracy, that's just signs of journalistic integrity and professionalism.

Thank Heaven! the crisis, The danger, is past,
And the lingering illness Is over at last—
And the fever called "Living"
  Is conquered at last.

#5    praetorian-legio XIII

praetorian-legio XIII

    Remote Viewer

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 613 posts
  • Joined:01 Jun 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Pensacola Beach

  • Beer; Now there's a temporary solution.

Posted 28 March 2014 - 07:50 PM

View PostRoofGardener, on 28 March 2014 - 07:19 PM, said:

Hmmm.....it's a bit THIN isn't it ? All we have are some voices.
The author of this youtube clips claim they are the Turkish Foreign Minister, Chief of Intelligence, Deputy Chief of General Staff, and Undersecretary of Foreign Affairs. However, has any supporting evidence been brought forwards to verify this ?

On the face of it, I'm not surprised that the 'mainstream media' are cautious of this recording. That's not signs of a conspiracy, that's just signs of journalistic integrity and professionalism.

Journalistic integrity and professionalism in the mainstream American media? Good luck with that.


#6    RoofGardener

RoofGardener

    Conspiracy Theorist

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 983 posts
  • Joined:25 Feb 2014
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:UK, Midlands

  • Look upon my Plantpots ye mighty, and despair.

Posted 28 March 2014 - 08:44 PM

The world is bigger than the USA, Praetorian'. I was thinking of the reports by Reuters and the BBC. :tu:

Thank Heaven! the crisis, The danger, is past,
And the lingering illness Is over at last—
And the fever called "Living"
  Is conquered at last.

#7    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

    SCIENCE!

  • Member
  • 10,800 posts
  • Joined:08 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Queensland, Australia.

Posted 29 March 2014 - 11:05 AM

Why, exactly, do these Machiavellian Malefactors need to create such a sinister smokescreen when simply saying "Syrian government is slaughtering innocent people, we can't stand by and let that continue" would suffice.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#8    RavenHawk

RavenHawk

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 3,093 posts
  • Joined:09 Aug 2011
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 29 March 2014 - 05:14 PM

Sounds like another Crimea.  Thereís nothing bombshell about that.  What would be bombshell would be doing a report of all the nations *NOT* planning a False Flag attacks on a neighbor.  That would be maybe 1 or 2.  And whatís going to embolden these attacks is exactly what they were referring to early on, in the tape.  That times have changed and the weak leadership Obama has expressed toward Putinís aggression is giving other nations a green light to secure their own interests.  Itís Obamaís Cairo speech all over again but with more far reaching consequences.

Damn Americans and their ďNo Fly ZonesĒ!  The Suleiman Shrine is about 20 to 30 miles from the border on the Eastern bank of the Euphrates.  If they amass armor across from Ayn al Arab, they could be at the site well within an hour.

*Signature removed* Forum Rules

#9    preacherman76

preacherman76

    Humble Servent

  • Member
  • 10,909 posts
  • Joined:16 Jul 2007
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:Parts Unknown

Posted 30 March 2014 - 12:10 AM

View PostRavenHawk, on 29 March 2014 - 05:14 PM, said:

Sounds like another Crimea.  There's nothing bombshell about that.  What would be bombshell would be doing a report of all the nations *NOT* planning a False Flag attacks on a neighbor.  That would be maybe 1 or 2.  And what's going to embolden these attacks is exactly what they were referring to early on, in the tape.  That times have changed and the weak leadership Obama has expressed toward Putin's aggression is giving other nations a green light to secure their own interests.  It's Obama's Cairo speech all over again but with more far reaching consequences.

Damn Americans and their "No Fly Zones"!  The Suleiman Shrine is about 20 to 30 miles from the border on the Eastern bank of the Euphrates.  If they amass armor across from Ayn al Arab, they could be at the site well within an hour.

Really? Dismissing this as a 'everyone is doing it' seems, well, ridiculas. I highly doubt there is only a couple countries that are not planning to create false flag operations.

Especialy coming from people who think others are crazy soon as they questions events like 9/11.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#10    preacherman76

preacherman76

    Humble Servent

  • Member
  • 10,909 posts
  • Joined:16 Jul 2007
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:Parts Unknown

Posted 30 March 2014 - 12:12 AM

View PostRoofGardener, on 28 March 2014 - 07:19 PM, said:

Hmmm.....it's a bit THIN isn't it ? All we have are some voices.
The author of this youtube clips claim they are the Turkish Foreign Minister, Chief of Intelligence, Deputy Chief of General Staff, and Undersecretary of Foreign Affairs. However, has any supporting evidence been brought forwards to verify this ?

On the face of it, I'm not surprised that the 'mainstream media' are cautious of this recording. That's not signs of a conspiracy, that's just signs of journalistic integrity and professionalism.

They didnt even denie it RoofGardener. This is a confirmed fact.


And main stream didnt even question whether or not this was authentic. Some even defended what they said by twisting the obvious truth.  So them not reporting this in the way they should have had nothing to do with "journalistic integrity and professionalism". In fact many of them never even wrote anything about the content of the recording. Many just reported how Turkey shut down youtube, as though that was the only story.

Im not surprised main stream under reported this story either though. Not because I think they were trying to show their professionalism. No, they did it cause they are the mouth piece, for our corupted leadership found all through the NATO sponcering countries. To use the word integrity to describe any of them takes a great deal of denial.

Edited by preacherman76, 30 March 2014 - 12:25 AM.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#11    preacherman76

preacherman76

    Humble Servent

  • Member
  • 10,909 posts
  • Joined:16 Jul 2007
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:Parts Unknown

Posted 30 March 2014 - 12:48 AM

View PostSir Wearer of Hats, on 29 March 2014 - 11:05 AM, said:

Why, exactly, do these Machiavellian Malefactors need to create such a sinister smokescreen when simply saying "Syrian government is slaughtering innocent people, we can't stand by and let that continue" would suffice.

They tryed that. Then the people realised the folks the Syrian government were killing were the same people main stream has worked so hard to get us to fear over the last 13 years. Al CIA da of course. Then we cared even less when we found out Syria was killing foriegn terrorists who were slaughtering every non muslim (christians) in the country. In some cases using chemical weapons to do it. As bad as Assad is, he is nothing compared to the extremists we are backing. Same folks who turned Lybia into a extreme islamic hell hole, who flies al CIA da's flag over their government buildings today. And of course we were building a IMF bank in Lybia before they even buried the 30,000 people they slaughtered. Which is exactly what they are gonna do with Syria once they finaly find a way to get at least half the American people beating the war drum. Obviously they are not against using false flags to drum up support, so I for one am keeping a close eye on that. 0bama saying his worst security worry is a nuke going off in NYC, makes me think its possible plans are already in place.

Edited by preacherman76, 30 March 2014 - 01:11 AM.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#12    Yamato

Yamato

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 10,921 posts
  • Joined:08 Aug 2011
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 30 March 2014 - 12:53 AM

View Postpreacherman76, on 28 March 2014 - 01:10 PM, said:

https://www.youtube....h?v=OodqnMj20wc


And judging by Main streams responce the US is perfectly fine with it.

Reuters even reported that the conversation, “appeared to centre on a possible operation to secure the tomb of Suleyman Shah,” when in reality the conversation is about attacking the tomb, not securing it.

A BBC News report about the tape said it “relates to a discussion of possible military operations in Syria,” completely omitting the fact that the tape is centered around Turkey attacking its own interests in a staged provocation.

A CNN reportgoes to great lengths in exploring how and why the audio tape was leaked while failing completely to mention its actual content.

An L.A. Times report states that the tape discusses “possible military intervention in Syria”. Although the article quotes some portions of the tape, it completely omits key sections where Turkish officials admit they plan to launch false flag attacks.

Although a Washington Post article about the leaked tape prints the full transcript, the actual report mischaracterizes it by asserting, “The officials mull whether to strike — or even use ground troops — against the Islamic State of Iraq and Levant, a jihadist group rooted in Syria.” The article fails to mention anything about Turkish officials planning to “make up a cause for war” by launching an attack against their own country.

None of these major publications dared to reveal the actual core of the story – that the tape contains bombshell revelations of Turkish military and political officials planning attacks on their own country as a casus belli for war on Syria.

Only USA Today somewhat accurately covered the story, reporting that the tape revealed, “that top Turkey officials were plotting to fake an attack against their own country as an excuse to wage war on Turkey.”

Given Turkey’s NATO membership and its close ties with the United States, this scandal is at least on a par with the Benghazi stand down yet has received minimal and almost universally distorted media coverage given its staggering importance.


https://www.youtube....3Rc20Ah7LY#t=17

Turkey's NATO membership was made a joke the moment after Israel assaulted a Turkish ship in international waters and murdered nine of its citizens.  They've got an indefinite meat-grinder with no end in sight on their southern border, our stated policy is stalemate.  I'm not sure what the greater failure of the press is here.  Ignoring our own policy, or paying attention to Turkish officials trying to change it?

"Peace cannot be achieved by force, only by understanding."  ~ Albert Einstein
"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela
"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.  Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." ~ Mahatma Gandhi

#13    RoofGardener

RoofGardener

    Conspiracy Theorist

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 983 posts
  • Joined:25 Feb 2014
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:UK, Midlands

  • Look upon my Plantpots ye mighty, and despair.

Posted 30 March 2014 - 09:55 AM

View Postpreacherman76, on 30 March 2014 - 12:12 AM, said:

They didnt even denie it RoofGardener. This is a confirmed fact.
Yup... I've just read that. (public confirmation by at least one of the participants). Looks like I was wrong on this one !




View PostYamato, on 30 March 2014 - 12:53 AM, said:

Turkey's NATO membership was made a joke the moment after Israel assaulted a Turkish ship in international waters and murdered nine of its citizens.
Couldn't resist bringing Israel into it, could you Yamato ? :rofl:

Thank Heaven! the crisis, The danger, is past,
And the lingering illness Is over at last—
And the fever called "Living"
  Is conquered at last.

#14    RavenHawk

RavenHawk

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 3,093 posts
  • Joined:09 Aug 2011
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 30 March 2014 - 05:02 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 30 March 2014 - 12:10 AM, said:

Really? Dismissing this as a 'everyone is doing it' seems, well, ridiculas. I highly doubt there is only a couple countries that are not planning to create false flag operations.
Whoís dismissing it?  I take that audio clip as factual.  Itís just not a bombshell.  How many here didnít have it in the back of their mind that Turkey could be waiting for some event to take advantage of in Syria?  The conversation between these officials is common place across the globe.  If not then such officials wouldnít be aspiring to those positions in the first place.  Think about it.  Itís ridiculous to consider that it doesnít go on.

In the clip, these Turkish officials discussed creating a pretext to go in but they came to the conclusion that no pretext was needed.  So they were doing their jobs.

Edited by RavenHawk, 30 March 2014 - 05:08 PM.

*Signature removed* Forum Rules

#15    LN_Mineva

LN_Mineva

    Alien Embryo

  • Banned
  • Pip
  • 84 posts
  • Joined:22 Feb 2014
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Middle East

  • Russia

Posted 30 March 2014 - 08:06 PM

There were local elections today in Turkiya and Akp ( The party of government) is ahead at many cities currently. They are still so powerfull. If I had right to vote, I would use my vote for Akp.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users