Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Rick Dyer Comes Clean - Another Bigfoot Hoax

bigfoot hoax rick dyer

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1    xstortionist

xstortionist

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 856 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 12:09 AM

Well, as well already suspected, Rick Dyer has finally come clean. His bigfoot is yet another hoax... like we didn't already know.

https://www.facebook...ickdyerofficial

Edited by Still Waters, 29 March 2014 - 12:30 AM.
Source link added

#2    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 6,140 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 12:51 AM

I am SHOCKED!

"You do not teach the paths of the forest to an old gorilla."

"It's a little like wrestling a gorilla. You don't quit when you're tired - you quit when the gorilla is tired."

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#3    Beany

Beany

Government Agent

• 3,692 posts

• If music is the most universal language just think of me as one whole note. Nikki Giovanni

Posted 29 March 2014 - 12:57 AM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 29 March 2014 - 12:51 AM, said:

I am SHOCKED!

Me too, shocked, I say, shocked. I'm going to have some very disappointed family members, they'll probably need a blood transfusion in order to survive. And this Auntie Beany, will she rub this in? No, she will not say a word. Fortunately, there's still Niburu. Isn't there?

Edited by Beany, 29 March 2014 - 12:59 AM.

#4    Skep B

Skep B

Savant of Depravity

• 5,543 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 01:01 AM

I'm just disappointed.

Why come clean?  If you're gonna lie you OWN that lie.  You take that lie to your grave and you burn in hell over it.  Commit man, commit to the part.

When you know what a man loves, you know what can kill him

#5    DecoNoir

DecoNoir

The Entertainer

• 2,741 posts

• ... The Aristocrats.

Posted 29 March 2014 - 01:50 AM

Looking... looking... nope, not a single surprised look anywhere.

I reject your reality, and substitute my own! Mostly because yours is boring as hell.

#6    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 6,140 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 02:03 AM

View PostBeany, on 29 March 2014 - 12:57 AM, said:

Me too, shocked, I say, shocked. I'm going to have some very disappointed family members, they'll probably need a blood transfusion in order to survive. And this Auntie Beany, will she rub this in? No, she will not say a word. Fortunately, there's still Niburu. Isn't there?

There's ALWAYS Niburu, Atlantis, Nemesis, the rapture, loch ness, mothman, aliens, werewolves, vampires, chupacabra, Norwegians, elves, faeries, etc...

View PostScheming B, on 29 March 2014 - 01:01 AM, said:

I'm just disappointed.

Why come clean?  If you're gonna lie you OWN that lie.  You take that lie to your grave and you burn in hell over it.  Commit man, commit to the part.

He's still claiming that he shot and killed one, just that the body he's on tour with is a fake. But the real one is right over here.......

"You do not teach the paths of the forest to an old gorilla."

"It's a little like wrestling a gorilla. You don't quit when you're tired - you quit when the gorilla is tired."

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#7    Skep B

Skep B

Savant of Depravity

• 5,543 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 02:20 AM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 29 March 2014 - 02:03 AM, said:

He's still claiming that he shot and killed one, just that the body he's on tour with is a fake. But the real one is right over here.......

That's more like it.I salute this slimy split tounged b*st*rd.

When you know what a man loves, you know what can kill him

#8    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 20,634 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 29 March 2014 - 02:34 AM

View Postxstortionist, on 29 March 2014 - 12:09 AM, said:

Well, as well already suspected, Rick Dyer has finally come clean. His bigfoot is yet another hoax... like we didn't already know.

https://www.facebook...ickdyerofficial

You need mental help. I was a fan, I believed you. I even messaged you about all of this. I have zero belief in anything you say anymore. You need to shut down team tracker, or should I say team bull, and go see someone to help you. They make medicine for a disease that's all about chronicle lying. You need to give the money back to the people and stop what you're doing. It's wrong and sickening

Some people have hurt feelings.

It reads like he is only admitting that the "ultra sound" pic and the "corpse" of Hank are fake. I suppose that leads to everything he's said being lies, but I don't see him directly admitting as much just yet.

Edited by DieChecker, 29 March 2014 - 02:51 AM.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#9    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 20,634 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 29 March 2014 - 04:45 AM

Bigfoot 'Killer' Rick Dyer: 'It's Really Easy To Trick People'

http://www.huffingto..._n_4827104.html

"There's no more evidence for Bigfoot than the Tooth Fairy or the Easter Bunny. And that's what people have to get through their heads."

It might come as a surprise to some -- especially to Bigfoot believers -- that the man who reportedly made that statement in 2010 was none other than Rick Dyer. Yes, the same Rick Dyer who is driving an RV through the American South, hauling around the remains of what he claims is a Bigfoot that he allegedly shot and killed in 2012 on the outskirts of San Antonio.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#10    Leonardo

Leonardo

Awake

• 16,883 posts

• Hell is a guilty conscience

Posted 30 March 2014 - 11:03 AM

View PostDecoNoir, on 29 March 2014 - 01:50 AM, said:

Looking... looking... nope, not a single surprised look anywhere.

:o

*hopes to win the "Best Actor" Oscar with this performance*

In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back. - Charlie Brown

"It is a profound and necessary truth that the deep things in science are not found because they are useful; they are found because it was possible to find them."  - J. Robert Oppenheimer; Scientific Director; The Manhattan Project

"talking bull**** is not a victimless crime" - Marina Hyde, author.

#11    supervike

supervike

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,500 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 03:00 PM

I'd say that he set 'bigfoot research' back, but the current state of Bigfoot Research is filled with ego maniacal snake oil salesfolks.

#12    Duck33

Duck33

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 216 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 06:25 PM

But...but...the haters...that means they weren't haters at all :)

#13    Duck33

Duck33

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 216 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 06:53 PM

Chris Russell Admits to Making Hank

Posted Image

Chris Russell has finally stated that he is in fact the maker of Hank, the fake Bigfoot. Chris' name was mentioned quite awhile ago. We had all of the circumstantial evidence pointing to Chris but we simply could not prove it.
  Laura, a regular reader of this blog did some research on her own and came to the same conclusions we did. Chris was nice enough to grant Laura one interview and I will post it here, unedited, as requested.
   We have no hard feelings towards Chris. He was hired to do a job and he performed that job. He kept his customer confidential and that is normal in his line of work.

http://bigfoottracke...blogspot.co.uk/

#14    xstortionist

xstortionist

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 856 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 05:52 PM

View PostDieChecker, on 29 March 2014 - 02:34 AM, said:

Some people have hurt feelings.

It reads like he is only admitting that the "ultra sound" pic and the "corpse" of Hank are fake. I suppose that leads to everything he's said being lies, but I don't see him directly admitting as much just yet.

Hahah, yea that guy has butthurtfeelyoma disease. Rick has closed his facebook page. Poor guy is probably getting death threats.

#15    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,819 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 08:00 PM

Golly, darn it. Who knew.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users