Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Rise of the...Oooh...AntiChrist

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1    ambelamba

ambelamba

Just an average guy who tries to be...NORMAL!!!!

• 3,399 posts

• It's good to be mildly skeptical to remain sane. But too much of it will make you a douche.

Posted 01 April 2014 - 07:30 PM

Please read before posting a reply. At least I am really curious how people would see this approach.

If THE Anti-Christ truly will rise, I bet he will never have any kind of supernatural origin whatsoever. He will be purely a human, just like you and me. And his awakening as the AC will never be triggered by any supernatural event. He will become the AC through his own life experience.

So if he was already born, what is he doing? Does some secret satanic cult groom him as the world leader? Is he engaging in some deviant satanic orgies with hot starlets? I don't think so.

I bet the worst thing he does nowdays is to smoke some joint with his medical card and watch Spongebob marathon. And I am not kidding. The AC will have a very mundane and ordinary early life.

And where is he from? I have a feeling that he is not a white guy at all. Probably a third world guy with some kind of...yes, Christian background. The scariest part for Christian 'warriors' is that the Antichrist will be a good-natured guy twisted by cruel fate.

And his rise will not have any lick of supernatural tint, except for some astronomically low odds of successes. It is possible that the Antichrist will have his massive personal beef with organized religions. And I know you guys won't buy me, but he will go through so many moral dilemmas and emotional struggle during his war against Christianity. He will end up killing huge number of people, and believe it or not, he will regret it not out of divine retribution, but out of his own conscience.

And he will succeed, which is the most terrifying part for Christians. But will he become the ruler of mankind? He will probably get an extensive facelift and live a quiet life after that.

If I ever meet him, I will gladly serve him, and the best thing I can do for him is to restrain him from going impulsive and give him sound advice not to be the monster.

They came with a Bible and their religion. stole our land, crushed our spirit, and now they tell us we should be thankful to the Lord for being saved.

-Chief Pontiac (1718-1769)

#2    Norbert Dentressangle

Norbert Dentressangle

Fat and complacent

• 25,913 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 01 April 2014 - 07:36 PM

It's Vladimir Putin.
Just ask anyone who gets their news from any American mainstream network.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#3    ambelamba

ambelamba

• 3,399 posts

• It's good to be mildly skeptical to remain sane. But too much of it will make you a douche.

Posted 01 April 2014 - 07:41 PM

Colonel Rhubarb, on 01 April 2014 - 07:36 PM, said:

It's Vladimir Putin.
Just ask anyone who gets their news from any American mainstream network.

Putin is, apparently, a devout Orthodox Christian. And I can't see him having any serious beef with religion.

Of course, you think I was purely joking.... :(

They came with a Bible and their religion. stole our land, crushed our spirit, and now they tell us we should be thankful to the Lord for being saved.

#4    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 7,061 posts

• Hello Reality and all that is True
    When Oxymoron was defined it was just for you

Posted 01 April 2014 - 08:11 PM

ambelamba, on 01 April 2014 - 07:41 PM, said:

Putin is, apparently, a devout Orthodox Christian. And I can't see him having any serious beef with religion.

Of course, you think I was purely joking.... :(
I rather hope you were joking Ambelamba because your theory was fleshed out with nothing but prejudice and personal biases.

But here's what I can agree on with you.  The 'anti-christ' will be an ordinary human being with extreme views that allow him/her to harm large numbers of people because he/she believes it is the right thing to do. He/she will be given the title by those that oppose him/her and not because that is who they actually are, history will record the same just as it has done with Napoleon and Hitler thus far.

Edited by libstaK, 01 April 2014 - 08:16 PM.

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

Inscription - Temple of Delphi

#5    GreenmansGod

GreenmansGod

Bio-Electric sentient being.

• 10,201 posts

• May the laughter ye give today return to thee 3 fold.

Posted 01 April 2014 - 08:28 PM

I thought everybody knew I am the Anti Christ.  Now, serve me a beer minion.

"The moment you declare a set of ideas to be immune from criticism, satire, derision, or contempt, freedom of thought becomes impossible." Salman Rushdie

#6    davros of skaro

davros of skaro

Government Agent

• 3,576 posts

• ", because in most cases men willingly believe what they wish."-Julius Caesar 'De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18'

Posted 01 April 2014 - 08:58 PM

It is written that the AC will self promote him self on April Fool's Day.Do not ask me where it is written.

Posted Image
2 Peter 1:16
http://m.youtube.com...h?v=MzrIHdN9O7M <-- "Ten Lies About Jesus"
https://m.youtube.co...h?v=79Lmmy2jfeo <-- "The Mythical Jesus"
http://www.unexplain...howtopic=272571 <--Science of belief

#7    Scrunchkruckets

Scrunchkruckets

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 100 posts

• Itch my Scratch

Posted 01 April 2014 - 09:08 PM

I dunno If this is true..

#8    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 11,652 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 09:19 PM

I seem to recall that the Bible says no one will know him to be anything other then human until the day he is killed and gets better afterwards and is lauded as the second coming.
It'll be interesting to see how the Anti-Christ gets around everyone knowing about the Anti-Christ.
"Yes, I know it says that the AC will be killed and come back, and I was killed and came back, but I'm not evil! Honest! Here, let me tell you about this great idea I have for barcodes..."

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#9    Sundew

Sundew

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,990 posts

• Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectos Nunc

Posted 01 April 2014 - 09:37 PM

Sir Wearer of Hats, on 01 April 2014 - 09:19 PM, said:

I seem to recall that the Bible says no one will know him to be anything other then human until the day he is killed and gets better afterwards and is lauded as the second coming.
It'll be interesting to see how the Anti-Christ gets around everyone knowing about the Anti-Christ.
"Yes, I know it says that the AC will be killed and come back, and I was killed and came back, but I'm not evil! Honest! Here, let me tell you about this great idea I have for barcodes..."

You are correct. Whether an actual "resurrection" or trickery, it will at least appear as if he returns to life. He is to be an imitator as well as an opposer of Christ, hence the resurrection. The Bible says he will get his power from Satan, perhaps at the moment of this "rebirth."

It is possible he is alive today, perhaps in some governmental position. Many Christians believe he will not be revealed as such until the Church is removed from the earth, the so-called "Rapture."

The amount of death and destruction ascribed to him might make Stalin and Hitler look like pikers, a very unpleasant time on planet earth.

#10    Ogbin

Ogbin

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 681 posts

• "God Bless Israel"

Posted 01 April 2014 - 10:37 PM

Daniel 9:27a  "And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week:

2 Thessalonians 2:8-10  "And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit  of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: Even him, whose coming is after the working of satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

#11    ambelamba

ambelamba

• 3,399 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 06:42 AM

I'd say people shouldn't take prophecies seriously beyond entertainment value.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users