Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

brand new GhostHunters episode.

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#1    Shakezulah

Shakezulah

The mic rulah, the old schoolah

• 6,555 posts

• I hope you can see this because I'm doing it as hard as I can.

Posted 04 November 2004 - 04:44 AM

tonite, there was a new episode of Ghost Hunters on Sc-Fi. they went to the East State penetentary (sp?) at one point, they were looking down one of the walkways outside of the cells. the had a video camera looking down it. all of a sudden, you see a ghostly apparition appear infront of th camera for only a few seconds. it looks like its hunched over, gets up, starts to walk towards the camera and dissapears. it also kinda looks like it just morphs out of the air. if you look closely at it, it looks like a hooded figure thats only abouty 4 feet tall. when i saw this footage, i was shocked at it, that they actualy caught that on camera. but whenever they go over footage back at their "HQ"., the one lead investigator says that no matter what, if you show this footage to a skeptic, they will always think its fake and try to disprove it. even tho there is no way it could be fake, because they record the footage at the place they investigate, and then first go over it at their base when they get back so there is no way it could have been tampered with or doctored. i would just like to hear from the people who actualy saw this episode tonite. also, if youre a skeptic, and you saw this footage or something similar, what would you actualy think about?

Posted Image

Resident Evil isn't just a game....its a religion!

"It's one thing to express your views, but it's another thing for those views to be different than mine." - Stephen Colbert

#2    Fluffybunny

Fluffybunny

Forum Divinity

• 14,136 posts

• "Of all the tyrannies that affect mankind, tyranny in religion is the worst."
    Thomas Paine

Posted 04 November 2004 - 06:21 AM

I saw the clip just a few minutes ago; it was pretty good stuff. It is hard to say what it was and it is hard to rule out trickery, but I think this is some of the better footage that I have seen. I was impressed.

The two main guys seem like they are pretty level headed. The other guys...when they are cursing like sailors...don't seem very professional. I love how the photographer and tech guy took off running after they thought they saw something. I can't imagine how embarrassed I'd be to have a couple of my "ghost hunters" take off like a saturday afternoon track meet when they thought they saw a shadow... laugh.gif

Too many people on both sides of the spectrum have fallen into this mentality that a full one half of the country are the enemy for having different beliefs...in a country based on freedom of expression. It is this infighting that allows the focus to be taken away from "we the people" being able to watch, and have control over government corruption and ineptitude that is running rampant in our leadership.

People should be working towards fixing problems, not creating them.

#3    Method

Method

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

• Bush & Cheney 2004

Posted 04 November 2004 - 02:01 PM

I managed to catch this episode and I was absolutley amazed by some of the footage they caught. I was actually taking my girlfriend home due to watching this I was riveted to the television.

I am a skeptic and it almost made me a believer, the so called "phantom" that darted down the corridor was abosolutley incredible. And you saw the beam of light disappear as the "phantom" passed across so it is not like it was a beam of light. Other than that all the objects are inconclusive.

#4    HolyDevil2053

HolyDevil2053

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,008 posts

• I deserve a vacation.....

Posted 04 November 2004 - 02:05 PM

I always watch that show...and even though it reminds me of of Real World "Paranormal"...I like it.
thumbsup.gif
I saw the episode last night...the last half though...and I saw a bit of that footage u were talking about...
It was pretty creepy.

*Signature removed, exceeds permitted size guidelines - Click Here for details.
Entrance to my world  
avatar animation by Triniant- awesome job!
BACK DOOR ENTRANCE

#5    Method

Method

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

• Bush & Cheney 2004

Posted 04 November 2004 - 02:13 PM

QUOTE(HolyDevil2053 @ Nov 4 2004, 10:05 AM)
I always watch that show...and even though it reminds me of of Real World "Paranormal"...I like it.

View Post

lol  grin2.gif

#6    Diebytheflyguy

Diebytheflyguy

Poltergeist

• 3,185 posts

• It seemed like a good idea at the time...

Posted 04 November 2004 - 06:43 PM

QUOTE(Fluffybunny @ Nov 4 2004, 01:21 AM)
I saw the clip just a few minutes ago; it was pretty good stuff. It is hard to say what it was and it is hard to rule out trickery, but I think this is some of the better footage that I have seen. I was impressed.

View Post

Were you looking at a clip on a website, or were you watching it on TV?

#7    Mel

Mel

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 237 posts

• But you are Blanche. You are in that wheelchair.

Posted 04 November 2004 - 06:54 PM

I missed it! Fluffybunny where did you see a clip? I couldn't find anything at either the SCFI or TAPS sights!

#8    Nxt2Hvn

Nxt2Hvn

Alien Abducter

• 5,082 posts

• 'For we walk by faith, not by sight.' II Corinthians 5:7

Posted 04 November 2004 - 06:57 PM

I saw it ... the image they caught on film .. looked to me like an apparition with a cape....

It moved too fast to be human.

Really cool  thumbsup.gif

I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is.

Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin. ~anonymous~

#9    Method

Method

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

• Bush & Cheney 2004

Posted 04 November 2004 - 08:29 PM

It was an extordinaroy clip, maybe you could google " Eastern State Penetentary Apparition " Mel.

#10    Fluffybunny

Fluffybunny

Forum Divinity

• 14,136 posts

Thomas Paine

Posted 04 November 2004 - 08:34 PM

I tivo'd it last night and have the clip saved. It was very cool on the TV, I don't know if it would be so impressive if it were a little clip on the computer...

I will see if I can find a copy of it online to link to here.

Too many people on both sides of the spectrum have fallen into this mentality that a full one half of the country are the enemy for having different beliefs...in a country based on freedom of expression. It is this infighting that allows the focus to be taken away from "we the people" being able to watch, and have control over government corruption and ineptitude that is running rampant in our leadership.

#11    Method

Method

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

• Bush & Cheney 2004

Posted 04 November 2004 - 08:35 PM

When they tryed to recreate it the appartition looked exactly like the TAPS member, but he said he could not see anything and could not run down the corridor at that pace.

#12    Fluffybunny

Fluffybunny

Forum Divinity

• 14,136 posts

Thomas Paine

Posted 04 November 2004 - 08:37 PM

Found it, it is on the TAPS website as they said it would be.

SPOOKY LINK

#13    Jade

Jade

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 November 2004 - 09:40 PM

New here. I saw that one last night. Interesting capture on video. Especially how it blocked out the small light in the backgroung when it ran off. cool.gif

It is only by chance that we wear the human form.

#14    Michelle

Michelle

Forum Divinity

• 14,737 posts

• Eleanor Roosevelt: Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Posted 04 November 2004 - 09:53 PM

I saw the show and I thought it was an amazing video. I taped it and watched it in slow mo and it was still amazing.

I wonder where all the debunkers that usually jump all over something like this are? ph34r.gif

#15    Method

Method

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

• Bush & Cheney 2004

Posted 04 November 2004 - 10:48 PM

Episode of GhostHunters tonight?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users