Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

brand new GhostHunters episode.

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#31    Ozhair

Ozhair

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 November 2004 - 01:57 AM

Okay, I'm in Australia, so all I've seen is the internet clip. Gotta say, very freaky and spooky.

BUT, as I think someone else commented, the movement of the dust motes does seem sped up. In the actual show, was there other footage from the camera showing members of the ghost hunting team and the dust moving around?

And before you label me too much of a skeptic; I've seen, heard and believe. But I'm not willing to take everything on blind faith  original.gif

Cheers
Pat

#32    Shakezulah

Shakezulah

The mic rulah, the old schoolah

• 6,555 posts

• I hope you can see this because I'm doing it as hard as I can.

Posted 09 November 2004 - 03:50 AM

Cotton C, thats a VERY far fetched theory and its highly improbable. i doubt they would have gone through all of that just for the show. especialy with how they think. the members of TAPS are skeptical themselves and most likely wouldnt have wanted to pull something like that off.

Posted Image

Resident Evil isn't just a game....its a religion!

"It's one thing to express your views, but it's another thing for those views to be different than mine." - Stephen Colbert

#33    Cotton c.

Cotton c.

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 30 posts

• Bright Star

Posted 09 November 2004 - 06:19 AM

[attachmentid=7949]Here is one of ten pics I have so far isolated from the clip so far.  What do you think?  [FONT=Courier][SIZE=1][COLOR=blue] ph34r.gif

Attached Thumbnails

• ghost__0008.jpg

#34    Cotton c.

Cotton c.

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 30 posts

• Bright Star

Posted 09 November 2004 - 02:36 PM

[attachmentid=7962][COLOR=blue][COLOR=blue][COLOR=blue]
QUOTE(hereticdude666 @ Nov 8 2004, 10:50 PM)
Cotton C, thats a VERY far fetched theory and its highly improbable. i doubt they would have gone through all of that just for the show. especialy with how they think. the members of TAPS are skeptical themselves and most likely wouldnt have wanted to pull something like that off.

View Post

This is one of 10 pics I have isolated from the clip.

Cotton C.

Attached Thumbnails

• ghost__0008.jpg

#35    neo cloud 8900

neo cloud 8900

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 09 November 2004 - 03:30 PM

The members of taps would not have hoaxed that. Its not thier style.

Bring me a shrubery! Ni!

#36    Saturnine

Saturnine

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 09 November 2004 - 05:31 PM

What was that picture supposed to prove?  huh.gif

#37    Diebytheflyguy

Diebytheflyguy

Poltergeist

• 3,190 posts

• It seemed like a good idea at the time...

Posted 09 November 2004 - 08:28 PM

I don't see anything, what am I looking at?
This?

user posted image

Edited by Diebytheflyguy, 09 November 2004 - 08:30 PM.

#38    Light_B_4_Dawn

Light_B_4_Dawn

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 74 posts

• As Above, So Below

Protected by Witchcraft

I didn't sell my soul to the devil, but we did work out a rent to own deal.

Posted 10 November 2004 - 01:43 AM

QUOTE(hereticdude666 @ Nov 3 2004, 11:44 PM)
tonite, there was a new episode of Ghost Hunters on Sc-Fi. they went to the East State penetentary (sp?) at one point, they were looking down one of the walkways outside of the cells. the had a video camera looking down it. all of a sudden, you see a ghostly apparition appear infront of th camera for only a few seconds. it looks like its hunched over, gets up, starts to walk towards the camera and dissapears. it also kinda looks like it just morphs out of the air. if you look closely at it, it looks like a hooded figure thats only abouty 4 feet tall. when i saw this footage, i was shocked at it, that they actualy caught that on camera. but whenever they go over footage back at their "HQ"., the one lead investigator says that no matter what, if you show this footage to a skeptic, they will always think its fake and try to disprove it. even tho there is no way it could be fake, because they record the footage at the place they investigate, and then first go over it at their base when they get back so there is no way it could have been tampered with or doctored. i would just like to hear from the people who actualy saw this episode tonite. also, if youre a skeptic, and you saw this footage or something similar, what would you actualy think about?

View Post

Did you watch the one where they were in the Penitentiary,  and they caught the Phantom on camera? It was soo cool. When they did the testing to see if it was one of the crew memebers screwing around, they had results that were remarkable. It was a phantom.

LiGhT_b_4_DaWn

#39    Light_B_4_Dawn

Light_B_4_Dawn

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 74 posts

• As Above, So Below

Protected by Witchcraft

I didn't sell my soul to the devil, but we did work out a rent to own deal.

Posted 10 November 2004 - 01:45 AM

QUOTE(Cotton c. @ Nov 9 2004, 09:36 AM)
[attachmentid=7962][COLOR=blue][COLOR=blue][COLOR=blue]
QUOTE(hereticdude666 @ Nov 8 2004, 10:50 PM)

View Post

This is one of 10 pics I have isolated from the clip.

Cotton C.

View Post

That is the pic that is supposed to have the phantom in it. It is seen running towards the camera and away real fast.

LiGhT_b_4_DaWn

#40    Shakezulah

Shakezulah

• 6,555 posts

Posted 10 November 2004 - 02:15 AM

QUOTE(Light_B_4_Dawn @ Nov 10 2004, 01:43 AM)
QUOTE(hereticdude666 @ Nov 3 2004, 11:44 PM)
tonite, there was a new episode of Ghost Hunters on Sc-Fi. they went to the East State penetentary (sp?) at one point, they were looking down one of the walkways outside of the cells. the had a video camera looking down it. all of a sudden, you see a ghostly apparition appear infront of th camera for only a few seconds. it looks like its hunched over, gets up, starts to walk towards the camera and dissapears. it also kinda looks like it just morphs out of the air. if you look closely at it, it looks like a hooded figure thats only abouty 4 feet tall. when i saw this footage, i was shocked at it, that they actualy caught that on camera. but whenever they go over footage back at their "HQ"., the one lead investigator says that no matter what, if you show this footage to a skeptic, they will always think its fake and try to disprove it. even tho there is no way it could be fake, because they record the footage at the place they investigate, and then first go over it at their base when they get back so there is no way it could have been tampered with or doctored. i would just like to hear from the people who actualy saw this episode tonite. also, if youre a skeptic, and you saw this footage or something similar, what would you actualy think about?

View Post

Did you watch the one where they were in the Penitentiary,  and they caught the Phantom on camera? It was soo cool. When they did the testing to see if it was one of the crew memebers screwing around, they had results that were remarkable. It was a phantom.

View Post

dude, incase you havent noticed by now, that episode is the entire reason i started this thread. DUH! tongue.gif

Posted Image

"It's one thing to express your views, but it's another thing for those views to be different than mine." - Stephen Colbert

#41    Shakezulah

Shakezulah

• 6,555 posts

Posted 10 November 2004 - 02:42 AM

ya i dont see anything either. the actual footage looks much better.

Posted Image

#42    Cotton c.

Cotton c.

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 30 posts

• Bright Star

Posted 10 November 2004 - 06:30 AM

QUOTE(Saturnine @ Nov 9 2004, 12:31 PM)
What was that picture supposed to prove?  huh.gif

View Post

Maybe this will help you some.  I am a believer but this is not it.  There is not a cloak or running toward you or fast because it is only several different stills of individual (probably crew who darkened their skin) and then overlaid to make it seem like motion.  Most of the still are individuals (male and female) on a round seated stool or a wheel chair with no back.   In other words it is an illusion produced by the someone who know computer manipulated the images with a movie making program.  I have slow the action down with windows movie maker by using the ten stills in from the clip.

Run the clip in windows media player and from the beginning double click run pause button to get it to "freeze" frame as you can; make sure you have slow the action and lighten the brightness a little and see for yourself.  This is an illusion.

Cotton C.[attachmentid=7978]

Attached Thumbnails

• ghost__0008b.jpg

#43    MK ULTRA

MK ULTRA

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,128 posts

• Someday we'll look back on all this and plow into a parked car.

Posted 10 November 2004 - 08:57 PM

This footage could be faked but I dont think it is,the first time I saw it I couldnt even see anything,if someone was gonna fake to the extent as above I think it would be more drastic.Freeze framing and brightening the image doesnt prove anything? huh.gif
The "ghost" is see through,moves like no human could,and looks too strange to be faked.
I believe this footage to be genuine.  thumbsup.gif

#44    justin

justin

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 176 posts

Posted 10 November 2004 - 10:12 PM

Here is all the footage that the ghost hunters have come up with so far!!!  And YES the shodowy figure is the best!!!

all their footage so far click here

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#45    dazdillinjah

dazdillinjah

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

• "We went to explore the Moon & discovered the Earth" Gene Cernan

Posted 11 November 2004 - 12:39 AM

Cotton C ... not wanting to sound mean or insulting, I just cant see anything in those still shots ???? can you post them with an arrow pointing at /or circle the area that your referring to ?! Honestly all I can see in the still shots you posted is the part before the apparition appears. Compared to the clip that particular still shot sux ... no offence to you just to that still shot !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users