Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

[Merged] Blanking out in the office.

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1    Geminiwizard

Geminiwizard

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 19 posts

• When you judge another, you haven't defined them; you've defined yourself.

Posted 05 April 2014 - 10:11 PM

Greetings everyone,

I'd like to share a true experience that happened with me, my wife and a couple of friends one evening.

During our early morning meditations we received some interesting information and decided to share it with our friends. We weren't quite prepared for the evenings events that unfolded.

The strange saga took another weird turn after one of our friends read the transcript of that session, he knew there was some pertinent information within the document, certain key phrases that spoke volumes, but he couldn’t remember anything he’d read. He looked at the document again and with a puzzled expression on his face said he couldn’t find what he was looking for, as the words seemed to have disappeared. Nonplussed, my wife and our friend went into the kitchen for a cup of coffee.

I began talking to our friend’s wife asking, “What do you make of this?” As I gave his wife the document to read.

Within a few minutes our friend’s wife began swaying, then she put a hand up to her forehead, as if to steady herself. “Everything’s black,” she said. “As soon as I took hold of the paper and began to read, everything went black, like something’s stopping me from reading.”

I guided her to a chair, all the while keeping the conversation going, and asked this (very clairvoyant) lady to describe what was happening. With each response, I bombarded her with more questions, thereby creating and holding an energy link so he could continue to maintain contact. As long as she kept talking, focusing upon the questions and answers, she was locked into whatever the ‘something’ was.

Lady:“Now I’m seeing a giant eye looking at me. It doesn’t want me to read the paper. It won’t go away.

Dk: “What does it want?”

Lady: “It’s here to observe. It’s an observer.

Dk: “Why is it here?”

Lady: “To observe.

Dk: “What else is it here for?”

Lady: “There’s no response.”

Dk: “Ask it why it’s here.

Lady: “It says it isn’t allowed to respond. It’s just an observer. It has to go.”

Dk: “But now we’ve found it out, we’ve locked into it; so it can’t go until it says what it is here for.

Lady: “It has to go. It’s being summoned. There’s a bright light flashing in the distance, calling it back.

Dk: “Why did it stop you from reading the document?”

Lady: “It didn’t want us to know what was written. It has the technology to blank things out, causing loss of memory. But it doesn’t have the technology to physically take the document from me.” Her voice took on a tone of agitation. “It’s being recalled. It’s getting an urgent message. It must go. The light is getting closer and the flashing is becoming more urgent, more rapid. It will get into trouble if we don’t let it go.

Dk: “It’s already in trouble. We found out about it.

Lady: “It has to go.”

Come on, Derek,” my wife intervened, “let it go.”

I finally complied and terminated the conversation which had held ‘the observer’ locked into our friend’s energy link or ‘frequency’. She heaved an audible sigh of relief.

Whew! I don’t ever want to go through that again,” she said, “it’s like I was blacking out, and when you began talking, it felt like I was paralyzed and then I could see this giant eye. I was really sensing the urgency when it couldn’t get away.”

By this time, her husband had joined us; he’d heard everything from the doorway, and the senario remembered that this was similar to what had happened to him, except he had been able to read the document at first; it certainly answered why he couldn’t find any ‘key phrases’ or remember anything of what had triggered his interest. Things hadn’t gone black; he just couldn’t see anything. It was only because of his wife’s parallel experience that he was prepared to believe what had happened.

Our friends didn’t come to the office for quite a while after that....

There's more out there as to why we miss time and being able to share these experience can we come to logical conclusions about our reality.

It takes true wisdom to use knowledge.
And that is something we can only attain through experience.

#2    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 7,178 posts

• Hello Reality and all that is True
    When Oxymoron was defined it was just for you

Posted 05 April 2014 - 10:15 PM

Why don't you post the document here so we can see if it will let us read it? Just wondering, cos now I am curious about this document.

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

Inscription - Temple of Delphi

#3    George Ford

George Ford

Just pretend you didn't see anything

• Banned
  • 3,149 posts

• 'I live in the weak and the wounded... Doc'

Posted 05 April 2014 - 10:21 PM

Yes, I want to read the document too. I've actually seen god before (well at lease I assume he was god) and he showed me some amazing stuff about life and death and that we never really die etc. So I think I can probably handle whatever is in the document.

“Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence” ~ Carl Sagan

#4    sinewave

sinewave

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,124 posts

• Belief proves nothing. Show me the science.

Posted 05 April 2014 - 10:22 PM

Sounds like an episode of Fringe to me.   First off, it will be tough not thinking that beliefs are at work here instead of real-world phenomena.  Clairvoyance and, what did you call it, an energy link?  Those things are not terribly credible in terms of science and how we know the Universe to work.  I don't know why your friend said she saw something.  It could be an hallucination or maybe she just made it up.  I don't know.  I do know that jumping to conclusions about extra-dimensional beings is hardly justified given the facts.

Edited by sinewave, 05 April 2014 - 10:23 PM.

#5    XenoFish

XenoFish

Back from the dead

• 6,268 posts

• Someone should stab you in eye with a really hot french fry.

Posted 05 April 2014 - 10:37 PM

I would like to read this document myself. Perhaps this entity or whatever it is would prevent us from reading it?

We're all living in a world filled with moderately stupid people.

#6    Ashotep

Ashotep

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,993 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 05 April 2014 - 11:55 PM

Yes this is something we could test if he would just post it.

#7    Geminiwizard

Geminiwizard

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 19 posts

• When you judge another, you haven't defined them; you've defined yourself.

Posted 06 April 2014 - 02:58 AM

Greetings everyone,

An inquisitive group with know-how to place me on the rack and tighten the ropes. I can only offer an explanation of the original script as it was placed on a double density floppy disk (for a now extinct computer-Com64)) and 20 years have passed since the transcript was first done.

The transcript had involved Diana (my wife) and myself channelling in the early morning hours… we were channelling quartz crystals (the energy or make-up) and we were interrupted during one of our sessions by some ‘off-world’ beings that thought we should use their services; they would download whatever information we were seeking. They felt that the way we were going about getting information from the crystals was archaic and that they would do a far better job.

I questioned them as to what would be required from us to enable them channel the information through us. I went on to state if we wanted to receive this channelled information, that we’d have to give them permission to use our physical bodies, is that not true? The response that was given was that this was indeed true. I also went on to ask them another question, “If we could see you and you couldn’t see us; would you give us permission to use your bodies to channel information?” There wasn’t any returned response given, so I repeated the question and after a lengthy interlude of silence, the comment came back as “We can understand your reluctance.” I still wanted my original question answered, so I repeated the question again:  “If we could see you and you couldn’t see us; would you give us permission to use your bodies to channel information?” They finally answered after they realized that I wanted an answer. “No, that would not be allowed.” Crafty individuals I must say.

We told them we were not interested in their services and suggested that the leave; if they wanted to observe what we were doing, they could do it from the doorway. Before they left they found our approach to the communication was respectful and there wasn't any judgements placed upon the interaction and that they would leave and further suggested that we not give them boundaries (to observer from the doorway) as they don’t respect boundaries and as we had respected them they would honour our wishes to leave.

Without missing an opportunity they did leave and let us know that should we wish to use their services in the future, they would be more than willing to assist.

That is about all I’m able to recall at this time… I do have other full transcripts of sessions on implants, energy vampires, jabbing pains to get attention; that we have been involved in regarding the ‘off-world-beings’ that I can post.

Edited by Geminiwizard, 06 April 2014 - 03:03 AM.

It takes true wisdom to use knowledge.
And that is something we can only attain through experience.

#8    coolguy

coolguy

Poltergeist

• 2,396 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 06 April 2014 - 03:48 AM

Very cool maybe there was an alien there

#9    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 23,867 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 06 April 2014 - 03:58 AM

View PostlibstaK, on 05 April 2014 - 10:15 PM, said:

Why don't you post the document here so we can see if it will let us read it? Just wondering, cos now I am curious about this document.

ARE YOU NUTS?? That would be like posting the "Ring" video on YouTube. You'll kill us all you fool!

Seriously though, what could be in the document that would affect people so? I personally am very intuitive, but not very sensitive/empathic, so probably I could read this and not be taken out.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#10    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,172 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 06 April 2014 - 04:27 AM

Worked for me, I couldn't or wasnt allowed - to read anything here that links the post to the ufo section :lol:

It wasn’t the miners who got rich; it was the people selling picks and shovels. Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#11    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 7,178 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 05:41 AM

View PostDieChecker, on 06 April 2014 - 03:58 AM, said:

ARE YOU NUTS?? That would be like posting the "Ring" video on YouTube. You'll kill us all you fool!

Seriously though, what could be in the document that would affect people so? I personally am very intuitive, but not very sensitive/empathic, so probably I could read this and not be taken out.
:lol: Me thinks we all might be a little too jaded to be taken in by some random interdimensional being by now ;)

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

#12    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 7,178 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 05:50 AM

Seriously to Geminiwizard, perhaps one of your other transcripts which you can provide would provide more insight into the nature of your transactions with these beings then.  Thanks for the rundown, I didn't see anything that would make them prevent others from reading it except that they clearly may not wish others to know they don't play tit for tat if the roles are reversed which begs the question - why?

#13    dr no

dr no

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,506 posts

• Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.
    Carl Sagan

Posted 06 April 2014 - 06:26 AM

I gave up when you mentioned channelling quartz crystals.I'm sorry but I believe your experiences are being created inside your own heads

#14    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 23,867 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 06 April 2014 - 06:31 AM

Why is this in the Aliens section and not in the New Age section??

Even if the claim is aliens from another dimension, rather then spirits of the dead, or whatnot, isn't there a belief system involved here and not just observation and misidentification?

Edited by DieChecker, 06 April 2014 - 06:33 AM.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#15    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 06 April 2014 - 08:30 AM

View PostGeminiwizard, on 05 April 2014 - 10:11 PM, said:

Greetings everyone,

I'd like to share a true experience that happened with me, my wife and a couple of friends one evening.

Was it an alien?  Where was it from?

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users