Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Electronic fog and Malaysian flight 370

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1    UM-Bot

UM-Bot

News, media and articles

• 6,196 posts

• Beep Boop

Posted 07 April 2014 - 10:19 AM

<strong class='bbc'>Image credit: sxc.hu</strong>
Image credit: sxc.hu
Bruce Gernon: I call it Electronic Fog.  I have been researching this phenomenon since 1970.  I have communicated with over 100 people that have experienced it.  I have experienced it twice while flying my airplane.  I can relate my research and what I experienced to the disappearance of the Malaysian plane. The electronic fog is created in horizontal tunnels that form between thunderstorm cells.  They are usually about two miles high and last for about 5 minutes.  When they collapse they emit a puff of fog that can last for many hours after the storms have dissipated.  The fog can drift all the way down to earth and on rare occasions an updraft can lift the fog to higher altitudes.  If an aircraft flies through the electronic fog it can attach itself to the aircraft, similar to St. Elmo’s fire.

Posted Image View: Full Article

This is an official comment thread for a main site news story, article or video.
Please keep comments civil and on topic.
Thank you.

#2    toast

toast

President of the Galaxy

• 5,403 posts

• Let there be Ziggy

Posted 07 April 2014 - 11:30 AM

"Electro-fog" again :clap: .
As per my knowledge and untill today there is not any independent verification by reliable institutes/scientists available of the
existence of a physical phenomenon called "electro-fog" by Gernon. If "electro-fog" do exist and this effect may cause danger
to air traffic, the description of such effect would be part of various resources related to air traffic related education programs
and professional databases like the FAA HP. In addition, "electro-fog" warnings would be a part of aeronautical weather
forecasts as well. As "electro-fog" isn`t mentioned in the named resources, there is no "electro-fog", by logic.
Electro-fog is a brand and not a physical effect. But anyway, I`m sure the next book (MH370xxxx) is in accruement already.

“For every moment of triumph, for every instance of beauty, many souls must be trampled.”  - Hunter S. Thompson -
"Very funny, Scotty, now beam down my trousers!" - James T. Kirk -
"I think enormous harm is done by religion – not just in the name of religion, but actually by religion." - Steven Weinberg -  
"I am discounting the reports of UFOs. Why would they appear only to cranks and weirdos?" - Stephen Hawking -

#3    Sakari

Sakari

Rob Lester

• 14,442 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 07 April 2014 - 12:26 PM

electro fog is a bi-product from chemtrails.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#4    taniwha

taniwha

Hi. If im an idiot, then im an idiot for truth.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,910 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 12:39 PM

Thats interesting,  and would be hell scary to experience.

" Where does yesterday go to? Where does tomorrow come from? Is not the universe the proginetor of space and time? "
                                                                        **Time-machine Universe**
                                                            http://www.unexplain...howtopic=286269

#5    toast

toast

President of the Galaxy

• 5,403 posts

• Let there be Ziggy

Posted 07 April 2014 - 12:42 PM

View PostSakari, on 07 April 2014 - 12:26 PM, said:

electro fog is a bi-product from chemtrails.
Exactly!
And orbs are crop circle seeds. And orbs with a face on it are MONSANTO GMO CC seeds.

“For every moment of triumph, for every instance of beauty, many souls must be trampled.”  - Hunter S. Thompson -
"Very funny, Scotty, now beam down my trousers!" - James T. Kirk -
"I think enormous harm is done by religion – not just in the name of religion, but actually by religion." - Steven Weinberg -  
"I am discounting the reports of UFOs. Why would they appear only to cranks and weirdos?" - Stephen Hawking -

#6    crystal sage

crystal sage

Telekinetic

• 7,418 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 01:12 PM

This is where some psychics hint at where the plane may be..  . https://www.youtube....h?v=3EgNaqaeC7E

#7    taniwha

taniwha

Hi. If im an idiot, then im an idiot for truth.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,910 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 02:25 PM

View Postcrystal sage, on 07 April 2014 - 01:12 PM, said:

This is where some psychics hint at where the plane may be..  . https://www.youtube....h?v=3EgNaqaeC7E

You mean in an underwater hangar?

" Where does yesterday go to? Where does tomorrow come from? Is not the universe the proginetor of space and time? "
                                                                        **Time-machine Universe**
                                                            http://www.unexplain...howtopic=286269

#8    Sundew

Sundew

Poltergeist

• 2,506 posts

• Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectos Nunc

Posted 07 April 2014 - 02:44 PM

Well, as of 4/5/14 my understanding is that the Australian navy has picked up pings from a black box somewhere in the southern Indian Ocean.

While I suppose it is possible that some unknown electrical phenomenon could have led them astray, it's could be as simple as"normal" instrument failure, sabotage, even terrorism. Perhaps we will know more if and when the boxes are recovered.

Until something is found, it's all guessing.

#9    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Forum Divinity

• 10,566 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 08 April 2014 - 07:20 AM

View Postcrystal sage, on 07 April 2014 - 01:12 PM, said:

This is where some psychics hint at where the plane may be.
Psychics should really stick to what they're good at, conning the gullible.

#10    Jilliman

Jilliman

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 05:48 PM

So far this is one of the only theories I've heard that's made sense. At least it would explain how it wound up all the way in the Indian Ocean.

#11    nohands

nohands

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 01:49 AM

Ahhh.. I see..
Hmm d blackbox may pr0ve it right until it is f0und...

I was born crying, I die crying,
Why i cant remember the days of the past..
Internal silence Keep it...
im going gone insane...
I must be infinite!!!

#12    nohands

nohands

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 01:54 AM

Ahhh.. I see..
Hmm d blackbox may pr0ve it right until it is f0und...

I was born crying, I die crying,
Why i cant remember the days of the past..
Internal silence Keep it...
im going gone insane...
I must be infinite!!!

#13    crystal sage

crystal sage

Telekinetic

• 7,418 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 08:37 AM

It seems the most consistent rumour.. https://www.youtube....h?v=xn7F0wjX_oc  and... There are approximately 3000 satellites orbiting the Earth at any given time  and who saw what ?

Jim Stone (www.jimstonefreelance.com) has been following the disappearance of this aircraft and was one of the first to come forward with information directly linking the disappearance of this flight with evidence that the plane was indeed flown to Diego Garcia.   His previous report (and mirrored here at this site) showed that one passenger on that ill fated flight, Phillip Wood, was able to fire off one message from his captivity at Diego Garcia.   That report has gone absolutely viral, and in spite of the liars in the media and our governments trying to play down and "debunk" this evidence (no shock here), the evidence is very strong and has been backed up by many experts and follow up reports….

Now, Jim Stone has tackled this "ping" found in the Indian Ocean almost one month after MH370 went missing, by calling bull**** on its authenticity…. His newest article is entitled: "Don't Believe The Black Box "Ping" Story", and I have it right here for everyone to view for themselves…. I have further thoughts and comments to follow: http://northerntruth...ht-mh370_8.html

#14    crystal sage

crystal sage

Telekinetic

• 7,418 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 08:51 AM

It could also have been space junk...  

June the 4th last year... An Air China Boeing 757-200 performing a flight from Chengdu to Guangzhou, in southern China, has experienced a collision with an unknown object while climbing at high altitude, on June 4. The collision resulted in evident damage to the radome, in the nose section of the aircraft. The Boeing 757 was then forced to return to Chengdu for safety reasons.
Chinese Aircraft Hit by Unknown Object at High Altitude

http://www.spacesafe...-high-altitude/

Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 conspiracy theories have emerged ever since the flight (MH370) mysteriously vanished on 8 March 2014.

http://www.wcarn.com...s/32/32948.html

On Mar. 4, a Boeing 737-800 plane, registration number B-1930, successfully landed at Shijiazhuang Zhengding International Airport (SJW) and joined the fleet of Hebei Airlines (NS), bringing its fleet size up to 11 aircraft and further optimizing its fleet structure and air route network.
The newly introduced B737-800 plane is configured with 170 seats, including 8 in first-class and 162 in economy class. It is learnt that the new aircraft will be put into operation in March 6, serving daily Shijiazhuang-Guangzhou and Shijiazhuang-Chengdu routes. The Shijiazhuang-Guangzhou flight is scheduled to depart from Shijiazhuang at 09:20 a.m. and arrive in Guangzhou at 12:30 p.m.; while the return flight will leave Guangzhou at 1:25 p.m. with an arrival in Shijiazhuang at 4:10 p.m. The Shijiazhuang-Chengdu flight will take off from Shijiazhuang at 5:10 p.m. and reach Chengdu at 7:40 p.m.; while the return flight will depart from Chengdu at 8:40 p.m., landing in Shijiazhuang at 10:55 p.m
http://www.wcarn.com...s/33/33124.html

On Mar. 7, a new Boeing 737-800 aircraft of China Southern Airlines' Subsidiary (CZ) arrived at Zhengzhou Xinzheng International Airport (CGO), bringing the airline's fleet size up to 24 aircraft. The new aircraft, registration number B-1923, is the16th B737-800 aircraft of the company and the 2nd one to be delivered this year. Besides, the introduction of new aircraft predicts that China Southern Henan takes the opportunity of Zhengzhou Airport Economic Experimental Zone to promote the development of Zhengzhou aviation hub.
.... hmmm

Different dates for the same event..
http://www.wcarn.com...s/33/33124.html

Could there have been some mess up here?? clues ???

Edited by crystal sage, 09 April 2014 - 09:00 AM.

#15    Occams Razor

Occams Razor

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 504 posts

• Of two or more competing theories the simplest explanation is most likely to be the right one.

Posted 20 April 2014 - 11:26 AM

Electronic fog... I don't think so. For MH370 to get lost in a cloud of "electronic fog" this cloud would have had to stretch from East of Malaysia where the aircraft disappeared, back across the Malaysian mainland, and then all the way down to the southern Indian Ocean. Otherwise the aircraft would have just flown through or out of it and the crew would have regained their instrumentation and orientation.

Do people really make money out of this "electronic fog" codswallop?

Edited by Occams Razor, 20 April 2014 - 11:27 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users