Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Scientific Vs Spiritual

paranormal investigation spirituality experiments paranormal experiments

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    theparaexperience

theparaexperience

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 08:35 AM

Hi all

What are your thoughts on conducting and using mediums / spiritualists / spiritual methods during a paranormal investigation.

I personally am quite a believer, but im a grounded realist as well, so i do try to debunk where possible. Now i have worked with two sets of groups in the past 6 years, one very scientific, and one using some form of mediumship, or spiritualist to inform guests of possible occurences.

Is this pure suggestibility? Or can we take notes from people who see spirit.

Thoughts are appreciated folks!

#2    crystal sage

crystal sage

Telekinetic

• 7,372 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 09:50 AM

Maybe this might help... http://www.intuition...txt/harman1.htm

and  

Edited by crystal sage, 09 April 2014 - 09:55 AM.

#3    theparaexperience

theparaexperience

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 10:11 AM

oh! thats quite a good video, very deep!

#4    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,618 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 14 April 2014 - 06:07 PM

View Posttheparaexperience, on 09 April 2014 - 08:35 AM, said:

Hi all

What are your thoughts on conducting and using mediums / spiritualists / spiritual methods during a paranormal investigation.

I personally am quite a believer, but im a grounded realist as well, so i do try to debunk where possible. Now i have worked with two sets of groups in the past 6 years, one very scientific, and one using some form of mediumship, or spiritualist to inform guests of possible occurences.

Is this pure suggestibility? Or can we take notes from people who see spirit.

Thoughts are appreciated folks!
Weather you believe in mediums or not, they do tend to think differently than others. Real or not they contribute significantly by virtue of out of the box thinking if not connections to other kinds if realities.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users