Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hilary's greatest achievments

OverSword

Watch in this first vid as Hilary struggles to name a single achievment during her reign of terrror as secratary of state

And then in this one the liberal mouth peices at MSNBC

[media=]

[/media]

So, is she really the best choice for the democratic nomination for our country. I think we all know the answer to that.

edit to add: For some reason the first one wont imbed but should still be viewable if you click the link.

Edited by OverSword

Great achievements...Vince Foster? Benghazi?

Oh...you mean good things...can't think of any myself.

They will nominate her because a whole mass of takers and users will vote for her and sign their rights away if she asks them to in exchange for protection and more free stuff.

I don't think she has the health for it...said that many times before. But I hear she is "considering it"..which is..."I need to see how much money the crooks erm...supporters...will give me first and call it campaign donations...if I get enough for me and Bill to hide above the law from now on, I'll do it"

Watch closely...whoever is groomed for her VP is prob who will finish her first term for health reasons or even the long dirt nap. Which might be the plan anyway...plant who they "REALLY" want as VP and when she kicks off, the person they really wanted is handed the big seat.

I hope she doesn't run...it will be another "selection" and not an election. "We had an African America and now we going to have a woman President!...we Murikans are so proggressive and clever!" The capacity to do the job is not really important...

Edited by Jeremiah65

If she runs, I'll vote for her. BTW, the fact that she was appointed secretary of state is in itself an achievement, along with being elected to the Senate. She's no worse than any of the other politicians and much better than some. Operation Shock & Awe? Weapons of mass destruction? At least Hilary hasn't shot an old man while out hunting, or authorized the use of torture or rendition. Or given tax breaks to the rich, quit her job as an elected official months earlier than the term expiration. Or has a senate voting record of being opposed to just about everything, she didn't swift boat anyone, she's been an advocate for women & children for years, earned a law degree. Google a list of bills she's sponsored or co-sponsored, don't rely on media reports.

Edited by Beany
  • Like 1

Her last day in office a bomb exploded at the US embassy in Turkey?

Are you holding her personally responsible for the act of terror by a bomber? Just because B follows A doesn't mean there's a causal relationship.

• Like 1

Her last day in office a bomb exploded at the US embassy in Turkey?

What about the 13 bombs that exploded at embassy's durning the Darth Chaney years?

If she runs, I'll vote for her. BTW, the fact that she was appointed secretary of state is in itself an achievement, along with being elected to the Senate. She's no worse than any of the other politicians and much better than some. Operation Shock & Awe? Weapons of mass destruction? At least Hilary hasn't shot an old man while out hunting, or authorized the use of torture or rendition. Or given tax breaks to the rich, quit her job as an elected official months earlier than the term expiration. Or has a senate voting record of being opposed to just about everything, she didn't swift boat anyone, she's been an advocate for women & children for years, earned a law degree. Google a list of bills she's sponsored or co-sponsored, don't rely on media reports.

She was appointed secretary of state in a closed door deal with Obama in exchange for dropping out of the democratic party primaries in '08. Always remember her response to the Americans killed in Bengazie "Get over it" She's a real piece of work. What a ****** ***.

• Like 1

What about the 13 bombs that exploded at embassy's durning the Darth Chaney years?

but he is not running for prez in 2016 is he?

• Like 1

The fact is that Hilary is a sociopath with an inflated sense of importance who believes she is smarter than everyone else and the ends justify the means. None of that except the sociopath part is true.

edit to add - Every time I hear her speak my skin crawls. Shrieking shrew.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 2

Always back to Bush, right? When someone points out what Obama has done wrong... Oh, that's ancient history but we can never forget Bush, right???

I don't want to overload the server by putting down here the screwups that Obama has done but I did google a list of bills and found this interesting bit of info.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2007/11/21/413141/-Hillary-Clinton-Empty-Pantsuit-Her-Track-Record-from-the-Senate

• Like 1

I dont trust her i think she will do anything to get what she wants

A big thing to me is the White Water Scandel. And the suspicious deaths..

Idk how much she has to do with Benghazi if anything but it seems really conspicuous what the administration did. ( I don't know how much control her position even has over that situation)

What bothers me the most is that they tried to blame it on a YouTube video when the attack was on the anniversary of 9/11. How stupid do they think people are? To honestly believe it was because of a YouTube video? They had the excuse really fast. Sounds too much like a cover-up just saying.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 1

Great find Mantis. She's even more ineffectual that I assumed. Maybe she's perfect presidential material after all.

Some of her sponsored bills are just wastes of time, kind of like she is:

• S.CON.RES.44 : A concurrent resolution permitting the use of the rotunda of the Capitol for a ceremony to honor Constantino Brumidi on the 200th anniversary of his birth.
  • S.CON.RES.113 : A concurrent resolution congratulating the Magen David Adom Society in Israel for achieving full membership in the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement, and for other purposes.
  • S.RES.511 : A resolution commending and supporting Radio Al Mahaba, the 1st and only radio station for the women of Iraq.
  • S.3716 : A bill to designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 100 Pitcher Street in Utica, New York, as the "Captain George A. Wood Post Office Building".
  • S.490 : A bill to direct the Secretary of Transportation to work with the State of New York to ensure that a segment of Interstate Route 86 in the vicinity of Corning, New York, is designated as the "Amo Houghton Bypass".

• Like 2

And while I am on the topic, The fact that she supports the NSA mass surveillance. Or at least she has remained silent on it. I cant support anyone for president who does not make a stand against that mass collection of every U.S citizens data( phone calls, text, anything you have ever done on the computer) without a warrant. If she supports that then she clearly will support any infringement on our rights.

And her foreign policy seems more like the usual interventionist. She support bombing Syria and all the other stuff we do in other countries that we act like is okay because we dont call it an act of war.

Her view on foreign policy and surveillance seems to depend on which party is in control.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 3

Her greatest?Dodging questions. Oh,and shoe's.

lmao, the shoe missed her , and she was too slow to dodge it anyway , bush did a lot better job at dodging shoes, and he had 2 throw at him.

lmao, the shoe missed her , and she was too slow to dodge it anyway , bush did a lot better job at dodging shoes, and he had 2 throw at him.

...Yeah Bush pulled a Matrix maneuver that really was impressive. Too bad that shoe didn't smack hillary right in the face.
  • Like 1

That shoe was really thown hard. That could have stung. But I must say that since it didn't hit her....

aahillary-what-difference-does-it-make.jpg

• Like 1

Here is a list of accomplishments we can add to Hill's resume:

coroner.jpg

James B. McDougal

Mary Mahoney

Vince Foster

Ron Brown

C. Victor Raiser II

Paul Tulley

Ed Willey

Jerry Parks

James Bunch

John Wilson

Kathy Ferguson

Bill Shelton

Gandy Baugh

Florence Martin

Suzanne Coleman

Paula Grober

Danny Casolaro

Paul Wilcher

Jon Parnell Walker

Barbara Wise

There's more.

at least 27 more.

• Like 2

What's the difference between Hillary Clinton and a Catfish?One has whiskers and stinks,the other is a fish.

• Like 1

Nope...not a fan...

slavehasagun_zps96f8e943.jpg

PRESS-for-REPTILIANS.gif

I do not care for any of her politics or positions. She might be a nice lady for all I know...but I tend to doubt that...alot.

Lost any respect for her when she was caught laughing on video the very second she heard Gadafi was killed. That spoke volumes about her true inner character. America prides itself as leading the free and humanitarian world through example. She would be a poor choice to lead America based alone on her uncompassionate character. When she laughed at the news another head of state was killed it proved what many already thought of her: shes another opportunist. She'll say and do anything to get the job.

One more thing. She's an embarrassment to the feminist movement that many believe she leads. Standing by her husband during his impeachment hearings for lying to America was as hypocritical as it can get because he was caught lying for covering up his adultry charge. The woman is a psycho.

• Like 1

I would like to see all of you post a video of your greatest achievements to Youtube...I am guessing we would get a total of approximately 8 seconds of footage.

I would like to see all of you post a video of your greatest achievements to Youtube...I am guessing we would get a total of approximately 8 seconds of footage.

Were I ever secretary of state I could give you at least ten seconds and part of my list wouldn't be the achievements I had nothing to do with.

A few points:

If she runs, I'll vote for her. BTW, the fact that she was appointed secretary of state is in itself an achievement a deal to get her out BO's hair in the 2008 primary, along with being elected to the Senate a state in which she had never legally lived. She's no worse than any of the other politicians and much better than some we have such high standards for the leader of the Free World these days Operation Shock & Awe? Weapons of mass destruction? she voted in favor of action in Iraq At least Hilary hasn't shot an old man while out hunting no, but she may have been involved in having a couple killed, or authorized the use of torture or rendition according to the Washington Post, rendition still continues . Or given tax breaks to the richbut she has certainly supported their wealth acquisition, quit her job as an elected official months earlier than the term expiration yeah she did. Or has a senate voting record of being opposed to just about everything that's neither good nor bad, she didn't swift boat anyone arguable, she's been an advocate for women & children for years you can say that about most anyone in government depending upon your definition of "advocate", earned a law degree that's a strike against in my book. Google a list of bills she's sponsored or co-sponsored, don't rely on media reports.

Then there's the other little point of how Hillary was treated by the Democrat party in 2008.

It's the perfect example of everything Liberals and Democrats have been claiming they have been fighting against for 50+ years - we have an experienced, older woman who should have been a shoe-in for the party's Presidential nod in 2008. But lo and behold, here comes a younger, less experienced (by a long shot), good looking male who just sweeps in and suddenly the Democrat Party throws Hillary out on her kiester like last night's dish water.

And women in the Democrat party don't have a problem with this? Seriously?

Edited by Rafterman
  • Like 4