Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Hilary's greatest achievments

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 17,184 posts

• I love chocolate

Posted 10 April 2014 - 11:09 PM

Watch in this first vid as Hilary struggles to name a single achievment during her reign of terrror as secratary of state
http://www.youtube.c...WZeLqwllY#t=113

And then in this one the liberal mouth peices at MSNBC

So, is she really the best choice for the democratic nomination for our country.  I think we all know the answer to that.

edit to add: For some reason the first one wont imbed but should still be viewable if you click the link.

Edited by OverSword, 10 April 2014 - 11:11 PM.

#2    Jeremiah65

Jeremiah65

Seeker of knowledge

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,097 posts

• "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle

Posted 10 April 2014 - 11:36 PM

Great achievements...Vince Foster?  Benghazi?

Oh...you mean good things...can't think of any myself.

They will nominate her because a whole mass of takers and users will vote for her and sign their rights away if she asks them to in exchange for protection and more free stuff.

I don't think she has the health for it...said that many times before.  But I hear she is "considering it"..which is..."I need to see how much money the crooks erm...supporters...will give me first and call it campaign donations...if I get enough for me and Bill to hide above the law from now on, I'll do it"

Watch closely...whoever is groomed for her VP is prob who will finish her first term for health reasons or even the long dirt nap.  Which might be the plan anyway...plant who they "REALLY" want as VP and when she kicks off, the person they really wanted is handed the big seat.

I hope she doesn't run...it will be another "selection" and not an election.  "We had an African America and now we going to have a woman President!...we Murikans are so proggressive and clever!"  The capacity to do the job is not really important...

Edited by Jeremiah65, 10 April 2014 - 11:38 PM.

"Liberty means responsibility.  That is why most men dread it."  George Bernard Shaw
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."  Thomas Jefferson

Posted Image

#3    Beany

Beany

Government Agent

• 3,789 posts

• If music is the most universal language just think of me as one whole note. Nikki Giovanni

Posted 11 April 2014 - 02:00 AM

If she runs, I'll vote for her. BTW, the fact that she was appointed secretary of state is in itself an achievement, along with being elected to the Senate. She's no worse than any of the other politicians and much better than some. Operation Shock & Awe? Weapons of mass destruction? At least Hilary hasn't shot an old man while out hunting, or authorized the use of torture or rendition. Or given tax breaks to the rich, quit her job as an elected official months earlier than the term expiration. Or has a senate voting record of being opposed to just about everything, she didn't swift boat anyone, she's been an advocate for women & children for years, earned a law degree. Google a list of bills she's sponsored or co-sponsored, don't rely on media reports.

Edited by Beany, 11 April 2014 - 02:01 AM.

#4    Dan'O

Dan'O

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 668 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 02:12 AM

Her last day in office a bomb exploded at the US embassy in Turkey?

#5    Beany

Beany

Government Agent

• 3,789 posts

• If music is the most universal language just think of me as one whole note. Nikki Giovanni

Posted 11 April 2014 - 04:02 AM

View PostDan, on 11 April 2014 - 02:12 AM, said:

Are you holding her personally responsible for the act of terror by a bomber? Just because B follows A doesn't mean there's a causal relationship.

#6    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 7,762 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 04:22 AM

View PostDan, on 11 April 2014 - 02:12 AM, said:

What about the 13 bombs that exploded at embassy's durning the Darth Chaney years?

"You do not teach the paths of the forest to an old gorilla."

"It's a little like wrestling a gorilla. You don't quit when you're tired - you quit when the gorilla is tired."

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#7    praetorian-legio XIII

praetorian-legio XIII

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 645 posts

• Beer; Now there's a temporary solution.

Posted 11 April 2014 - 02:24 PM

View PostBeany, on 11 April 2014 - 02:00 AM, said:

If she runs, I'll vote for her. BTW, the fact that she was appointed secretary of state is in itself an achievement, along with being elected to the Senate. She's no worse than any of the other politicians and much better than some. Operation Shock & Awe? Weapons of mass destruction? At least Hilary hasn't shot an old man while out hunting, or authorized the use of torture or rendition. Or given tax breaks to the rich, quit her job as an elected official months earlier than the term expiration. Or has a senate voting record of being opposed to just about everything, she didn't swift boat anyone, she's been an advocate for women & children for years, earned a law degree. Google a list of bills she's sponsored or co-sponsored, don't rely on media reports.

She was appointed secretary of state in a closed door deal with Obama in exchange for dropping out of the democratic party primaries in '08. Always remember her response to the Americans killed in Bengazie   "Get over it"  She's a real piece of work. What a ****** ***.

#8    aztek

aztek

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,640 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 02:30 PM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 11 April 2014 - 04:22 AM, said:

What about the 13 bombs that exploded at embassy's durning the Darth Chaney years?
but he is not running for prez in 2016 is he?

RESIDENT TROLL.

#9    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 17,184 posts

• I love chocolate

Posted 11 April 2014 - 03:01 PM

The fact is that Hilary is a sociopath with an inflated sense of importance who believes she is smarter than everyone else and the ends justify the means.  None of that except the sociopath part is true.

edit to add - Every time I hear her speak my skin crawls.  Shrieking shrew.

Edited by OverSword, 11 April 2014 - 03:02 PM.

#10    Mantis914

Mantis914

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,285 posts

• You have shown me a strange image, and they are strange prisoners. Plato

Posted 11 April 2014 - 03:06 PM

View PostBeany, on 11 April 2014 - 02:00 AM, said:

Always back to Bush, right?  When someone points out what Obama has done wrong... Oh, that's ancient history but we can never forget Bush, right???

I don't want to overload the server by putting down here the screwups that Obama has done but I did google a list of bills and found this interesting bit of info.

http://www.dailykos....from-the-Senate

#11    spartan max2

spartan max2

Government Agent

• 3,691 posts

• People get mad when it rains or it shines but no one gets mad at the moon

Posted 11 April 2014 - 03:24 PM

I dont trust her i think she will do anything to get what she wants

A big thing to me is the White Water Scandel. And the suspicious deaths..

Idk how much she has to do with Benghazi if anything but it seems really conspicuous what the administration did. ( I don't know how much control her position even has over that situation)

What bothers me the most is that they tried to blame it on a YouTube video when the attack was on the anniversary of 9/11. How stupid do they think people are? To honestly believe it was because of a YouTube video? They had the excuse really fast. Sounds too much like a cover-up just saying.

Edited by spartan max2, 11 April 2014 - 03:31 PM.

" I imagine that the intellegent people are the ones so intellegent that they dont even need or want to look "intellegent" anymore".
Criss Jami

#12    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 17,184 posts

• I love chocolate

Posted 11 April 2014 - 04:07 PM

Great find Mantis.  She's even more ineffectual that I assumed.  Maybe she's perfect presidential material after all.

Some of her sponsored bills are just wastes of time, kind of like she is:
  • S.CON.RES.44 : A concurrent resolution permitting the use of the rotunda of the Capitol for a ceremony to honor Constantino Brumidi on the 200th anniversary of his birth.
  • S.CON.RES.113 : A concurrent resolution congratulating the Magen David Adom Society in Israel for achieving full membership in the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement, and for other purposes.
  • S.RES.511 : A resolution commending and supporting Radio Al Mahaba, the 1st and only radio station for the women of Iraq.
  • S.3716 : A bill to designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 100 Pitcher Street in Utica, New York, as the "Captain George A. Wood Post Office Building".
  • S.490 : A bill to direct the Secretary of Transportation to work with the State of New York to ensure that a segment of Interstate Route 86 in the vicinity of Corning, New York, is designated as the "Amo Houghton Bypass".

#13    spartan max2

spartan max2

Government Agent

• 3,691 posts

• People get mad when it rains or it shines but no one gets mad at the moon

Posted 11 April 2014 - 04:21 PM

And while I am on the topic, The fact that she supports the NSA mass surveillance. Or at least she has remained silent on it. I cant support anyone for president who does not make a stand against that mass collection of every U.S citizens data( phone calls, text, anything you have ever done on the computer) without a warrant. If she supports that then she clearly will support any infringement on our rights.

And her foreign policy seems more like the usual interventionist. She support bombing Syria and all the other stuff we do in other countries that we act like is okay because we dont call it an act of war.

Her view on foreign policy and surveillance seems to depend on which party is in control.

Edited by spartan max2, 11 April 2014 - 04:32 PM.

" I imagine that the intellegent people are the ones so intellegent that they dont even need or want to look "intellegent" anymore".
Criss Jami

#14    Arkitecht

Arkitecht

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 911 posts

• The trouble is you think you have time.

Posted 11 April 2014 - 04:54 PM

Her greatest?Dodging questions. Oh,and shoe's.

Tempus Edax Rerum

#15    aztek

aztek

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,640 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 05:17 PM

lmao, the shoe missed her , and she was too slow to dodge it anyway , bush did a lot better job at dodging shoes, and he had 2 throw at him.

RESIDENT TROLL.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users