Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

Anybody seen god?


  • Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1    Anton25

Anton25

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 289 posts
  • Joined:07 Dec 2013

Posted 12 April 2014 - 12:25 AM

Hi I have seen god after a real long deep meditation.. I also seen spartan leonidas then the next day seen him in the clouds and watch it till it faded away. God is a giant mixed race. White looking but tanned.. He has a shaved head big brown beady eyes and is built. He had 3 old guys with white suits standing around him. And he picked one up to stop him messing around tryna fight with the image of my self that I put into the video (vision) I was seeing. (Please do not merge)


#2    AZDZ

AZDZ

    Conspiracy Theorist

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 937 posts
  • Joined:28 Sep 2010
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:In utero

  • Hatching soon...

Posted 12 April 2014 - 01:16 AM

Cannot say that I have, yet...



:yes:

The Great STS-48 ZIG-ZAG UFO explained by Jim Oberg
Art & UFOs? No Thanks, Only Art shared by psyche101
McMinnville UFO Pictures debunked shared by psyche101

#3    DancingCorpse

DancingCorpse

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts
  • Joined:16 Jul 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Castle Discordia

  • Finite to fail, infinite to venture!

Posted 12 April 2014 - 01:30 AM

And what sultry concoction of drugs were you jacked up on when these delightful visions arrived upon your receptive mind?

Overhead the albatross hangs motionless upon the air and deep beneath the rolling waves, in labyrinths of coral caves, The echo of a distant tide comes willowing across the sand and everything is green and submarine...

You're neither. You're an errand boy, sent by grocery clerks, to collect a bill.

#4    _Only

_Only

  • Member
  • 6,782 posts
  • Joined:24 Oct 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Northern California

  • Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 12 April 2014 - 01:44 AM

View PostDancingCorpse, on 12 April 2014 - 01:30 AM, said:

And what sultry concoction of drugs were you jacked up on when these delightful visions arrived upon your receptive mind?

Read the first sentence again, oh, sultan of passive aggressive undertone. The experiences and sensations that can result from a good meditation equal any bag of naughty dopamine inhibitors that you can buy off the streets.

Edited by _Only, 12 April 2014 - 01:45 AM.

"I think there may be "ghost phenomenon" that may be still not fully understood or dismissed, but that doesn't make it spirits of the dead, anymore than "UFO" means "spaceship" or even "UFO" or "spaceship" is directly related to aliens, or anything else. There is way too much assumption and a baseless reliance on anecdotal lore, like when people assert this or that about the spirit world or the astral plane or Ouija board demons, or religion. I say 'says WHO?'" - Paranormalcy

#5    Whisperer

Whisperer

    Astral Projection

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 736 posts
  • Joined:26 Aug 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Aotearoa

  • "Never challenge the Universe for it will respond"

Posted 12 April 2014 - 01:52 AM

Yo, I have seen what most would describe as a GOD but I don't believe in them, just ascended Masters who were once like me.
Its head was as large as the moon, in comparative descriptive terms and it changed its appearance to demonstrate its image according to the racial types that knew of it and worshipped it, huge golden, glowing and staring out into the endless void, all this in a dream walk.....
I tried to paint it the next day but for 2 days was stumped with Artists block until I forcefully asked myself 'Why cant I paint this?'
The resultant reply to myself is in my sig......

I be Ra...The river of life, the ebb and flow of summer tides...
Make not an image of me, nor offer unto me the limitations of form...
For I be Soul....and I will not be limited...

#6    AZDZ

AZDZ

    Conspiracy Theorist

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 937 posts
  • Joined:28 Sep 2010
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:In utero

  • Hatching soon...

Posted 12 April 2014 - 02:00 AM

Actually, this is a good place to share a story of a possible encounter with Jesus.

I locked myself out of the house. Fortunately the bathroom window allowed for a child to be put through so I rounded one up. In the course of threading her through the window feet first I heard a voice behind me, "Can I help you?", it said. Slightly startled, I turned my head around the best I could to glimpse the speaker while continuing to lower the child slowly into the bathtub. "No, I think we got it", I said to the stranger standing there smiling at me. He was the same height as me but older and with mid eastern features. I turned back to the task of getting the childs feet safely on terra firma then turned to fully face my would be helper but he had vanished.

I searched everywhere he could have possibly gone to in the seconds of head start he had but no trace of him anywhere. None of the other neighborhood kids saw anything. Did I mention we live in a gated community? The closest gate for him to have left from was locked.

Then I began to wonder if I hadn't had an encounter like those walking on the road to Emmaus. I like to think it was.

The Great STS-48 ZIG-ZAG UFO explained by Jim Oberg
Art & UFOs? No Thanks, Only Art shared by psyche101
McMinnville UFO Pictures debunked shared by psyche101

#7    DancingCorpse

DancingCorpse

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts
  • Joined:16 Jul 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Castle Discordia

  • Finite to fail, infinite to venture!

Posted 12 April 2014 - 02:07 AM

View Post_Only, on 12 April 2014 - 01:44 AM, said:

Read the first sentence again, oh, sultan of passive aggressive undertone. The experiences and sensations that can result from a good meditation equal any bag of naughty dopamine inhibitors that you can buy off the streets.

I know the misty depths of meditation on either side of the funky fence, I was merely matching the colourful jargon and luminous parade of levity that accompanied the opening post. There was no suggestion of aggression floating around my subconscious ether, I just found the revelations he dispatched humourous and wasn't sure whether he was after a serious response with such a deranged collection of images that he found suggested he had held a meeting with the overlord.

Overhead the albatross hangs motionless upon the air and deep beneath the rolling waves, in labyrinths of coral caves, The echo of a distant tide comes willowing across the sand and everything is green and submarine...

You're neither. You're an errand boy, sent by grocery clerks, to collect a bill.

#8    jamesjr191

jamesjr191

    Paranormal Investigator

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 817 posts
  • Joined:20 Feb 2014
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:North Carolina, USA

  • S*** happens, again and again.

Posted 12 April 2014 - 02:17 AM

I once had an experience similar to AZDZ's. But a few weeks later I met her in the local VA clinic, while I was there for a Dr visit. What a bummer that was.

"Don't fear the Reaper, you'll be able to fly."


#9    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

    SCIENCE!

  • Member
  • 15,205 posts
  • Joined:08 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Queensland, Australia.

Posted 12 April 2014 - 03:08 AM

God just released his second Metal Christmas Album.
Or was that Christopher Lee? I can't tell the difference...

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

You may think you're cool, but you'll never be as cool as Peter Capaldi with an electric guitar, on a tank, playing the Doctor Who theme.

#10    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

    I am not an irrational number

  • Member
  • 7,762 posts
  • Joined:22 Mar 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ohio

Posted 12 April 2014 - 03:12 AM

Sounds more like some homoerotic fantasy.
Just saying.

"You do not teach the paths of the forest to an old gorilla."


"It's a little like wrestling a gorilla. You don't quit when you're tired - you quit when the gorilla is tired."


RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0


#11    lisaloveslilia

lisaloveslilia

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 107 posts
  • Joined:25 Mar 2014
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Morenci, MI, USA

  • "Wisdom ceases to be wisdom when it becomes too proud to weep, too grave to laugh, and too selfish to seek other than itself" - Khalil Gibran

Posted 12 April 2014 - 08:49 AM

View PostAZDZ, on 12 April 2014 - 02:00 AM, said:

Actually, this is a good place to share a story of a possible encounter with Jesus.

I locked myself out of the house. Fortunately the bathroom window allowed for a child to be put through so I rounded one up. In the course of threading her through the window feet first I heard a voice behind me, "Can I help you?", it said. Slightly startled, I turned my head around the best I could to glimpse the speaker while continuing to lower the child slowly into the bathtub. "No, I think we got it".

I love how you just rounded up a kid.  Who I have decided was some random little girl just playing with sidewalk chalk down the block!  Lol

Not discounting your story at ALL.  Just found that bit humorous! :D


#12    _Only

_Only

  • Member
  • 6,782 posts
  • Joined:24 Oct 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Northern California

  • Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 12 April 2014 - 10:51 AM

I have never seen anything as far as I know, but I do also have a quick story that really rocked my world that is also meditation/God related.

It was early, early one morning, like 3 am. I had been up all night listening to music and wasn't really tired, so I decided to meditate. I was in the habit of doing this at the time, as it always calmed me and made me feel better, though my goal of 'getting something to happen' had never happened yet. I was slowly breathing in and out as I laid. As I thought of something I found beautiful, something began to happen. I noticed my breaths for some reason started to feel better and better. I first noticed they were feeling kind of nice. Then very nice. Then amazing. As I got excited about this, I then started to feel an extremely good feeling pass through my body, head to toe. I can't explain it beter than just being an extremely pleasing sensation pass through my body, like the feeling you get when you like a girl and you find out she likes you, that 'love feeling'. It was so strong, and as it passed over me, I found myself saying 'I love you', smiling. I was then surprised to hear my inner voice say, without my conscious direction as it caught me by surprise, "did you forget your name?" and it made me cry.

Earlier that day, I had randomly been thinking about and remembered, after many years, why my mom had chosen my name, Matthew, partly for the meaning:

'Gift from God'.

I remember this was Easter morning. Not that I subscribe to any religion, I just found it a notable coincidence.

Edited by _Only, 12 April 2014 - 10:53 AM.

"I think there may be "ghost phenomenon" that may be still not fully understood or dismissed, but that doesn't make it spirits of the dead, anymore than "UFO" means "spaceship" or even "UFO" or "spaceship" is directly related to aliens, or anything else. There is way too much assumption and a baseless reliance on anecdotal lore, like when people assert this or that about the spirit world or the astral plane or Ouija board demons, or religion. I say 'says WHO?'" - Paranormalcy

#13    Anton25

Anton25

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 289 posts
  • Joined:07 Dec 2013

Posted 12 April 2014 - 11:20 AM

View Post_Only, on 12 April 2014 - 10:51 AM, said:

I have never seen anything as far as I know, but I do also have a quick story that really rocked my world that is also meditation/God related.

It was early, early one morning, like 3 am. I had been up all night listening to music and wasn't really tired, so I decided to meditate. I was in the habit of doing this at the time, as it always calmed me and made me feel better, though my goal of 'getting something to happen' had never happened yet. I was slowly breathing in and out as I laid. As I thought of something I found beautiful, something began to happen. I noticed my breaths for some reason started to feel better and better. I first noticed they were feeling kind of nice. Then very nice. Then amazing. As I got excited about this, I then started to feel an extremely good feeling pass through my body, head to toe. I can't explain it beter than just being an extremely pleasing sensation pass through my body, like the feeling you get when you like a girl and you find out she likes you, that 'love feeling'. It was so strong, and as it passed over me, I found myself saying 'I love you', smiling. I was then surprised to hear my inner voice say, without my conscious direction as it caught me by surprise, "did you forget your name?" and it made me cry.

Earlier that day, I had randomly been thinking about and remembered, after many years, why my mom had chosen my name, Matthew, partly for the meaning:

'Gift from God'.

I remember this was Easter morning. Not that I subscribe to any religion, I just found it a notable coincidence.
nice you must of been real close to seeing things. always focus in the centre on your vision with your eyes closed. Do not take your focus of that.. Maybe you need to open your 3rd eye.. Eat lots of fruit and salad and its worth investing in some chaga mushrooms, its suppose to detoxify the body and the 3rd eye.. I'm going to buy some of amazon soon..


#14    Anton25

Anton25

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 289 posts
  • Joined:07 Dec 2013

Posted 12 April 2014 - 11:21 AM

Well I haven't came across anybody that's seen god and I've searched the Internet. There's only a few people that claim they have see. God the creator.. I feel truly blessed


#15    GreenmansGod

GreenmansGod

    Mostly Harmless

  • Member
  • 11,351 posts
  • Joined:23 Jun 2004
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Hurricane State

  • May the laughter ye give today return to thee 3 fold.

Posted 12 April 2014 - 02:08 PM

By my definition of God, I see God everyday. I'm an earthling child looking up at the sky and seeing himself.  As above, so below.

"The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was is lost; for none now live who remember it."  Galadriel




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users