Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

My first experience Alien Abduction

alien abduction

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#1    Future Dreamer

Future Dreamer

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 07:31 PM

I am new to this forum and its a first step for me to talk about this in public.
First of all i am very skeptical about most Alien related things and feel like many things are not true.
But from my own experience i know this really happened and i want to share this experience and hope to find some answers.

When i was young i have been abducted by Aliens.
I don't know if i can call them "Aliens" because i didn't really see them, just i saw the bright light.
I were in my bed and i saw a very bright light into my room.
It was so bright that it shined trough my dark black curtains.
I didn't feel scared because it felt all happen so quickly, like the was no time for emotion.

The light sucked me out of bed and i felt like fly to the window and very suprising suddenly i felt my body going trough the closed window without breaking it.
Since then i dont remember anything what happened after that, the next moring i just woke up and felt a bit strange and mysterious.
I had many doubts about this experience if it could have been a dream or a real abduction but something inside me felt it was a feeling i never had before and i can not forget about it.
Most dreams you forget after a while but this experience stay with me all my life.

Now it is already many years later and never had the same experience anymore.
Today i saw a video at the news channel about UFO's and it made me remember about this experience i had.
Because of that i searched on the internet about my experience and for the first time i saw people wrote the same experience and it made me a bit shocked because they have the same experience like me.
The experience of being sucked trought the window by a very bright light without breaking the glass... i never thought or could imagine anyone would have exactly that same experience like that but now i see many.

Sometimes i wish i could have an explanation for it because it's always in my head a question that never has been answered and maybe not might be answered all my life.
Still i hope to find someone with the same experience or that can tell me anything related to this experience.
I always felt some connection with something else not knowing what it is but it gives me power and special abilities people around me doesn't have.
Sometimes it's hard to live with because i can't talk about it with anybody maybe this post will be a opening for some explanations.

Greetings to you all

Edited by futuredreamer, 14 April 2014 - 07:52 PM.

I know, my english is not so good ^^

#2    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,968 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 03:02 PM

I'd be curious for you and Gilfaer to compare notes:

http://www.unexplain...pic=177786&st=0

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#3    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 12,137 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 15 April 2014 - 04:35 PM

When you say this: "When i was young i have been abducted by Aliens. I don't know if i can call them "Aliens" because i didn't really see them, just i saw the bright light".

I think you sort of answered your own question, you dont know what it was, you didn't see any aliens or ufo, heard nothing etc etc.  The description could even sound like an out of the body experience. Or a near death experience... "going towards the light" etc

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#4    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 5,421 posts

• A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 15 April 2014 - 04:40 PM

View Postfuturedreamer, on 14 April 2014 - 07:31 PM, said:

I am new to this forum and its a first step for me to talk about this in public.
First of all i am very skeptical about most Alien related things and feel like many things are not true.
But from my own experience i know this really happened and i want to share this experience and hope to find some answers.

I don't know if i can call them "Aliens" because i didn't really see them, just i saw the bright light.
I didn't feel scared because it felt all happen so quickly, like the was no time for emotion.

The light sucked me out of bed and i felt like fly to the window and very suprising suddenly i felt my body going trough the closed window without breaking it.
Since then i dont remember anything what happened after that, the next moring i just woke up and felt a bit strange and mysterious.
I had many doubts about this experience if it could have been a dream or a real abduction but something inside me felt it was a feeling i never had before and i can not forget about it.
Most dreams you forget after a while but this experience stay with me all my life.

Today i saw a video at the news channel about UFO's and it made me remember about this experience i had.
Because of that i searched on the internet about my experience and for the first time i saw people wrote the same experience and it made me a bit shocked because they have the same experience like me.
The experience of being sucked trought the window by a very bright light without breaking the glass... i never thought or could imagine anyone would have exactly that same experience like that but now i see many.

Sometimes i wish i could have an explanation for it because it's always in my head a question that never has been answered and maybe not might be answered all my life.
Still i hope to find someone with the same experience or that can tell me anything related to this experience.
I always felt some connection with something else not knowing what it is but it gives me power and special abilities people around me doesn't have.
Sometimes it's hard to live with because i can't talk about it with anybody maybe this post will be a opening for some explanations.

Greetings to you all

when you approached the window could you see outside? when you were around 1 metre away from glass?

#5    Anton25

Anton25

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 05:19 PM

I think you had a dream that was real maybe a lucid dream.. Doubt u were abducted by aliens.. Aliens don't abduct people.. You can't go through glass and no et can make you.. Not possible for them to get you back into your house. Maybe if you was out side and you got up close to one then missed out time.. And was back at the same place and woke back up there

#6    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 3,465 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 05:24 PM

View PostAnton25, on 15 April 2014 - 05:19 PM, said:

I think you had a dream that was real maybe a lucid dream.. Doubt u were abducted by aliens.. Aliens don't abduct people.. You can't go through glass and no et can make you.. Not possible for them to get you back into your house. Maybe if you was out side and you got up close to one then missed out time.. And was back at the same place and woke back up there
Yes, other people merely have dreams which explains their experiences.  You, on the other hand, actually are clairvoyant, can witness angels and spirits battling it out on live TV, have psychic events on airplanes, experience astral projection, etc.

Sure.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

"If people put enough excrement in one pile they think they can safely claim that there must be something other than excrement in a pile that big." - stereologist

#7    Future Dreamer

Future Dreamer

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 06:50 PM

View Postseeder, on 15 April 2014 - 04:35 PM, said:

When you say this: "When i was young i have been abducted by Aliens. I don't know if i can call them "Aliens" because i didn't really see them, just i saw the bright light".

I think you sort of answered your own question, you dont know what it was, you didn't see any aliens or ufo, heard nothing etc etc.  The description could even sound like an out of the body experience. Or a near death experience... "going towards the light" etc
Thanks for reply

That is true but since that experience it always felt like "Alien Abduction" that because i felt like floating trough the window and sucked trough the window by strong light against my will.
Also i felt very aware of the event and knowing that what was happening was not possible most time in dreams you accept the dream and impossible of your dream.
But i never saw Aliens or any Spaceship, and yes it might also be an out of body experience even i never thought about that idea.

View Postquillius, on 15 April 2014 - 04:40 PM, said:

when you approached the window could you see outside? when you were around 1 metre away from glass?
When i where going trough the window after the window it stopped like a blackout.

View PostAnton25, on 15 April 2014 - 05:19 PM, said:

You are absolutely right, it is all not possible and because of that i always thought it was a dream, but on the other hand it didn't felt like a dream it was so real that i can remember it as yesterday.
Like i wrote before also i were aware that it was not possible but in most case with dreaming everything is possible.
It just make me curious what people think about it because when i read about alien abduction i saw simulair experiences.

View PostJesseCuster, on 15 April 2014 - 05:24 PM, said:

Yes, other people merely have dreams which explains their experiences.  You, on the other hand, actually are clairvoyant, can witness angels and spirits battling it out on live TV, have psychic events on airplanes, experience astral projection, etc.

Sure.
Thanks, i have many dreams about future that become reality and i hope to get more control of it somehow.
See my other post: http://www.unexplain...id=5138791&st=0

#8    toast

toast

President of the Galaxy

• 4,417 posts

• WARNING!REALITY ADVISORY!
    Posts by this user may contain
    statements that may offend
    publishers of pics/clips of
    supposed UFO/alien sightings.

Posted 15 April 2014 - 06:56 PM

*snip*
I dont believe just one single word of your story.

View Postfuturedreamer, on 15 April 2014 - 06:50 PM, said:

But i never saw Aliens or any Spaceship...
But your thread title sounds different.

Honestly:
Posted Image

Edited by toast, 15 April 2014 - 07:03 PM.

“For every moment of triumph, for every instance of beauty, many souls must be trampled.”  - Hunter S. Thompson -
"Very funny, Scotty, now beam down my trousers!" - James T. Kirk -
"I think enormous harm is done by religion – not just in the name of religion, but actually by religion." - Steven Weinberg -  
"I am discounting the reports of UFOs. Why would they appear only to cranks and weirdos?" - Stephen Hawking -

#9    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,625 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 06:59 PM

Anything is Possible !

This is a Work in Progress!

#10    Future Dreamer

Future Dreamer

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 07:51 PM

View Posttoast, on 15 April 2014 - 06:56 PM, said:

I dont believe just one single word of your story.

But your thread title sounds different.

Honestly:

Posted Image

Thanks for your opinion

I know the title says "Alien Abduction" because my experience felt like that.
The feeling of getting abducted by something unknown "Alien/Light" by a force never felt before and being aware of that (feeling awake).
Also i note in my text that i always thought it was a dream and like you i am also very skeptical.
Since i saw people with exactly the same experience i got curious and post my experience.

Edited by futuredreamer, 15 April 2014 - 08:15 PM.

#11    qxcontinuum

qxcontinuum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts

• The age of stupid is upon us. Scientific conclusions are drawn from missing data, resuming to suppositions and guessing.

Posted 16 April 2014 - 03:24 AM

God, you need help :(

#12    coolguy

coolguy

Poltergeist

• 2,147 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 16 April 2014 - 03:45 AM

If true pretty cool.and it stop when u got older

#13    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 21,284 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 16 April 2014 - 04:50 AM

I'm thankful they did not trouble you again. Whoever they were.

Depending on how long ago that was, it might have been ET, or it may have been regular humans testing technology on you. It could even be angelic/spiritual in nature. I've heard of people seeing the same kind of light and then speaking with angels. But, I would have to admit, that what some describe as angels, others might describe as aliens.

I believe the governments of the world have been working on technologies that can remotely cause people who are awake or sleeping to feel all kinds of false sensory input. I'm not sure how it works, but I think I've read about ultra-sonic technologies that could be used in this fashion.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#14    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 16 April 2014 - 07:16 AM

Greetings to you all

Similarities to the Linda Cortile case.

http://www.lindacortilecase.com/

Posted Image

#15    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 5,421 posts

• A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 16 April 2014 - 08:32 AM

View Postfuturedreamer, on 15 April 2014 - 06:50 PM, said:

When i where going trough the window after the window it stopped like a blackout.

ok thanks.

Can I just clarify, when you were say a metre or so away from the window, heading towards it, could you see out the window? was the light illuminating the outside landscape?

Also tagged with alien, abduction

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users