Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Skin walker

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1    Hunte3r

Hunte3r

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 04:57 AM

I read a book called hunt for the skin walker, in which a man buys a ranch and begins to have unexplainable phenomena occur at his house. He claims that he talked to aliens, saw Bigfoot, saw balls of light fly around his house and saw UFOs. On top of all that, he claimed to be able to into another dimension through a portal on his property. The book states that according to Navajo lore, a skin walker is a being of pure evil that can shape shift. I haven't been able to find much more information on the skin walker, and was wondering if anyone could share something about it.

#2    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

• 3,085 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 06:15 AM

I read this book and it feels more fiction since all these times and not a single photograph

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route to find out what really happened.

#3    MisterSuperGod

MisterSuperGod

[]\[] [] []/[]

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,678 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 06:21 AM

Moonshine and loneliness can do strange things to a man.

××× MisterSuperGod is still Misanthropic ×××

#4    Mr.United_Nations

Mr.United_Nations

hi

• 9,304 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 07:37 AM

do you mean Skin Walker ranch? ufo secret base? bigfoot zoo?

#5    jamesjr191

jamesjr191

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 814 posts

• S*** happens, again and again.

Posted 15 April 2014 - 11:35 AM

Also I found this reference to skin walkers, "American West comes a story with a history as long as that of the Native Americans themselves: the skinwalkers. Witches, a class of outcast criminals who practiced black magic, were said to have the ability to shapeshift into any animal they chose."   Whether your referring to this mythical creature, a novel or the ranch I would assume its all fiction.

Edited by jamesjr191, 15 April 2014 - 11:38 AM.

"Don't fear the Reaper, you'll be able to fly."

#6    Bloodflower

Bloodflower

Poltergeist

• 2,467 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 12:03 PM

What's the name of the book?

Edited by Rogue Suga, 15 April 2014 - 12:03 PM.

"When a wolf doesn't want to do something, they look really cute!"
Michelle Paver

#7    George Ford

George Ford

Just pretend you didn't see anything

• Banned
  • 3,149 posts

• 'I live in the weak and the wounded... Doc'

Posted 15 April 2014 - 06:52 PM

Honestly sounds like the experiences someone on ([have removed names of drugs cos I don't think we discuss them here]) and some other drugs might have. For instance ([removed]) and synthetic ([removed]) can lead to very strange occurrences. I remember when I was on ([removed]) and did about half a gram of ([removed]) I was sure there was something behind the sofa, I was so scared I didn't even want to look. Then to my horror a weird girl creature crawled out from the side and just stared at me. I was lucky in that I was aware I was hallucinating because of the ([removed]) and just ignored it and distracted myself with nature documentaries whilst smoking some ([removed]) to calm down.

“Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence” ~ Carl Sagan

#8    :PsYKoTiC:BeHAvIoR:

:PsYKoTiC:BeHAvIoR:

Deadliest of the Species

• 3,798 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 06:08 PM

View PostMisterSuperGod, on 15 April 2014 - 06:21 AM, said:

Moonshine and loneliness can do strange things to a man.

That's some strong moonshine recipe. Haha.

Posted Image
"I'd long heard rumors of an alien species that hunted men for sport. I'd always thought they were nothing but campfire tales."

#9    rashore

rashore

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,245 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 06:13 PM

Try using the search function here on UM, there's several threads about the subject :)

Your ad hominem connotes your sciolism. Now that is some funny commentary.

#10    MisterSuperGod

MisterSuperGod

[]\[] [] []/[]

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,678 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 02:26 PM

View Postbulveye, on 15 April 2014 - 06:52 PM, said:

Honestly sounds like the experiences someone on ([have removed names of drugs cos I don't think we discuss them here]) and some other drugs might have. For instance ([removed]) and synthetic ([removed]) can lead to very strange occurrences. I remember when I was on ([removed]) and did about half a gram of ([removed]) I was sure there was something behind the sofa, I was so scared I didn't even want to look. Then to my horror a weird girl creature crawled out from the side and just stared at me. I was lucky in that I was aware I was hallucinating because of the ([removed]) and just ignored it and distracted myself with nature documentaries whilst smoking some ([removed]) to calm down.
Holy ([removed])

××× MisterSuperGod is still Misanthropic ×××

#11    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 17 April 2014 - 10:24 PM

View PostHunte3r, on 15 April 2014 - 04:57 AM, said:

I read a book called hunt for the skin walker, in which a man buys a ranch and begins to have unexplainable phenomena occur at his house. He claims that he talked to aliens, saw Bigfoot, saw balls of light fly around his house and saw UFOs. On top of all that, he claimed to be able to into another dimension through a portal on his property. The book states that according to Navajo lore, a skin walker is a being of pure evil that can shape shift. I haven't been able to find much more information on the skin walker, and was wondering if anyone could share something about it.

That's one lucky guy!!

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users