Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Psychic raising my hands, how did he do it?

psychic telekinesis

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    kartikg

kartikg

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 11:02 AM

A few years ago maybe 6 or 7 ,one of my friend did some magic/psychic trick with us . He asked as that he can raise our hands without touching them, all he did was held our shouldres pressed them down a bit and then without touching them started to do the action of raising them and I experienced that my hands automatically went up as though they were weightless, he did the same to a few of others and I witnesed that there was no trick nothing. The friends is an engineer and doesn't claim to be psychic or is into any of it. On a side note there is a trick which is commonly done in magic shows they call a couple of kids from the audience and talk something swwet to them like whats your name ,school etc and say ok you can go and shake hands with them, later the kids instead of going automatically keep raising their hands with the shake hands gesture and the magician says ok and this continues for 5,6 times with the audience laughing [didn't get any clip of this] . So how did my friend do it? Is there any special technique ? Does he have any powers?

#2    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,987 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 11:18 AM

all he did was held our shouldres pressed them down a bit and then without touching them started to do the action of raising them and I experienced that my hands automatically went up as though they were weightless

It's not psychic he's just trained in knowing certain pressure points. A kinesiologist put my whole arm to sleep with a one light touch. I couldn't move it when i was asked to raise my arm / shoulder..

The Astral Projection Techniques Thread Here
*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#3    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 15,172 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 11:19 AM

IIRC, and I've done much the same trick with my students, it's down to muscle reflex.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

You may think you're cool, but you'll never be as cool as Peter Capaldi with an electric guitar, on a tank, playing the Doctor Who theme.

Also tagged with psychic, telekinesis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users