Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Michael Ruppert DIED, But how?

michael ruppert

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 3,981 posts
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

• It is time to put the big guns down now, Little Boys!

Posted 16 April 2014 - 04:32 PM

Educate yourself, if you are one of those rare people who have a need to KNOW. Read deep, deep, deep into this site, and KNOW:
http://fromthewilderness.com/

The only thing we know for SURE is that we are supposed to think he committed suicide, while he has always stated he would never do that. SO ... Do we really think this was suicide? NO. Again, the only thing we are supposed to believe is that Ruppert committed suicide. THAT is all we know for sure, that we are supposed to believe this.

http://www.dailymail...ts-suicide.html
9/11 conspiracy theorist and investigative journalist 'commits suicide'

The 63-year-old former narcotics investigator with the LAPD, shot himself after a final radio show broadcast, a friend reported
Mr Ruppert gained notoriety for theories that the U.S. government and Wall Street were behind 9/11 attacks
A friend told MailOnline today: 'He believed what he believed. All of his work was motivated by his love of humanity'

By Louise Boyle

Published: 15:53 EST, 15 April 2014 | Updated: 17:31 EST, 15 April 2014

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz2z4EzhJLM
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Edited by regeneratia, 16 April 2014 - 04:33 PM.

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema
(quote from THE BIBLE FRAUD)

Robert Heinlein: SECRECY IS THE HALLMARK OF TYRANNY!

#2    MissJatti

MissJatti

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,348 posts

• There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.

Posted 16 April 2014 - 05:09 PM

R.I.P Michael Rupert

Posted Image

#3    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,641 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 16 April 2014 - 05:13 PM

View Postregeneratia, on 16 April 2014 - 04:32 PM, said:

Educate yourself, if you are one of those rare people who have a need to KNOW. Read deep, deep, deep into this site, and KNOW:
http://fromthewilderness.com/

Yes I know, the first thing I read on that site was: "95% of this site is free"

Edited by seeder, 16 April 2014 - 05:14 PM.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#4    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 3,981 posts
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

• It is time to put the big guns down now, Little Boys!

Posted 16 April 2014 - 05:16 PM

Yes,my heart is aching. And I am angry that weird thinkers assume that we will tolerate their "committed suicide" excuse for US death-squad murder.

I just wanted to say, if you find an article on fromthewilderness, it might be wise to print it off. Or for those of your who are ingenious, back-up the entire site. This information cannot be lost.
I have the pdf versions of his newsletters so some of them are preserved.

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema
(quote from THE BIBLE FRAUD)

Robert Heinlein: SECRECY IS THE HALLMARK OF TYRANNY!

#5    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,641 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 16 April 2014 - 05:21 PM

He was writing suicide notes before he died

quote:

For the next fourteen months, he contemplated suicide on an almost daily basis so that whenever I went to work or the grocery store, I made him promise not to kill himself before I came back.  His word - his "honor" - mattered to him more than anything so we took it one day at a time, a notion that was familiar to him from AA.

AND

To Jenna Orkin, 9-24-2006

...Every day I long for death because I just don´t see how this current limbo is ever going to end. I just keep waking up and going through motions. I wrote a new article today and start another tomorrow. I do miss the US and especially my loved ones but I know I can´t ever go home. That would betray my moral decision and put my life at greater risk than I feel it is here.
   I may wind up being the writer that no country wants. Then what?
   Sigh. I´ve been doing the anger thing, especially at those close to me who betrayed me so deeply. That´s what´s really taken the heart out of me...

To colleagues at Fromthewilderness.com,  9-26-2006

...I am flat out of energy, spirit and hope now...  

I am ready to die and the only thing I want to know is that I am totally clean with all the people who are FTW.

I saw a great documentary on Socrates last night. They made him drink hemlock because he kept throwing peoplés [sic] bull**** and sloppy thinking in their faces.

Sounds a little familiar. I am not trying to torment or worry any of those who love me and care for me. I am hanging by a thread here.   best,  Mike

To colleagues regarding plans for dissolution of Fromthewilderness.com and Mike's possible return to the US, 10-19-2006 :

...anythng I do now will be out of the public eye. Guidance yes, but I need to get offstage for a good long while. That is both a pressure and a drug I need to detox from...

With the push of a button [referring to the 'send' key] the world leaves my shoulders.

Recipients unrecorded, 10-19-2006 21:32

...The bridge is still calling. I say that not to threaten or pressure. I share it just to get it out of my head. I have had two close suicides and the breakup of an engagement in less than three years. Only now am I coming to grips with all of that and much more...

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#6    Agent0range

Agent0range

Psychic Spy

• 1,356 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 05:23 PM

Oh no..what an absolute shame :innocent:

#7    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,641 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 05:24 PM

But far more relevant than Mike’s past threats are the actual notes that he left before committing suicide - one for his friend who found him (Jack), and one for his life partner (Jesse). I have read them both, and can confirm that both are in Mike’s handwriting and both contain the same basic confession to suicide. His note to his friend, Jack, appears below. We will not publish the second note to Jesse, as it is personal to her and we want to respect her privacy as best we can.
This is MCR's note to Jack:

There is absolutely no doubt or question about it, Mike Ruppert took his own life.

Rest in Peace, my brother.
Wesley T. Miller
President & CEO
Collapse Network, Inc.

Do read this page   :tu:
http://www.collapsen...mmitted-suicide

Posted Image

#8    Jeremiah65

Jeremiah65

Seeker of knowledge

• 2,039 posts

• "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle

Posted 16 April 2014 - 05:24 PM

Sad to see things like this.  I never followed the guy but have come across his works and theories many times.  Even if you don't agree with some of the things he and some of the other CT's had to say...they actually fulfilled a purpose...they made people look deeper and not just accept the cover stories.

I wonder about the details.  I won't be disrespectful and ask the first question that popped into my mind....ok...yes I will...did he shoot himself twice?  In the back of the head?  Makes me think of the banker guy that recently committed suicide...apparently shooting himself multiple times....

"Liberty means responsibility.  That is why most men dread it."  George Bernard Shaw
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."  Thomas Jefferson

Posted Image

#9    Rafterman

Rafterman

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,579 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 05:39 PM

View PostJeremiah65, on 16 April 2014 - 05:24 PM, said:

In the back of the head?  Makes me think of the banker guy that recently committed suicide...apparently shooting himself multiple times....

Are you referring to the guy with the nail gun?  Not that uncommon actually.

Frankly, never heard of this guy.  But, you know, we are 13 years beyond 9/11 at this point.  Folks are going to die either from natural causes, suicides, etc.  Nothing too mysterious about it.

Edited by Rafterman, 16 April 2014 - 05:40 PM.

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#10    DecoNoir

DecoNoir

The Entertainer

• 2,518 posts

• ... The Aristocrats.

Posted 16 April 2014 - 05:56 PM

View PostRafterman, on 16 April 2014 - 05:39 PM, said:

Are you referring to the guy with the nail gun?  Not that uncommon actually.

Frankly, never heard of this guy.  But, you know, we are 13 years beyond 9/11 at this point.  Folks are going to die either from natural causes, suicides, etc.  Nothing too mysterious about it.

Or maybe he killed himself in a desperate attempt to frame to government for a cover-up! Its the perfect conspiracy!

I reject your reality, and substitute my own! Mostly because yours is boring as hell.

#11    Jeffertonturner

Jeffertonturner

Hero Squad

• 1,091 posts

• I may not be the smartest, or the best looking, or the most successful but...what was I saying? I'm depressed.

Posted 16 April 2014 - 06:42 PM

Sometimes crazy people do crazy things..

~Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while -and do whatever you want all the time -you can miss it.~

#12    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,378 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 08:42 PM

View PostJeremiah65, on 16 April 2014 - 05:24 PM, said:

Sad to see things like this.  I never followed the guy but have come across his works and theories many times.  Even if you don't agree with some of the things he and some of the other CT's had to say...they actually fulfilled a purpose...they made people look deeper and not just accept the cover stories.

I wonder about the details.  I won't be disrespectful and ask the first question that popped into my mind....ok...yes I will...did he shoot himself twice?  In the back of the head?  Makes me think of the banker guy that recently committed suicide...apparently shooting himself multiple times....

Ruppert's book Crossing the Rubicon was excellent, and explained many of the details of how the false flag of 911 was carried out, especially Vigilant Guardian.

Yes, he has done great service to the curious amongst us.  I always respect an individual's right to leave this existence early, as depressing as it may be.

At least he did not die like Michael Hastings or Gary Webb.

#13    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 7,314 posts

• "Legio nomen mihi est, quia multi sumus"

God has no religion ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Posted 16 April 2014 - 08:54 PM

There is no more time

why ? time for what ?

I have tried to make it as easy as I could ...

For who ... make what easy ?

~

' ... life and death carry on as they always have ~ and always will, only the dreamer is gone ~ behind the flow of imagination, beyond any effort to be still
dancing in the ebb and flow of attention, more present than the breath, I find the origins of my illusions, only the dreamer is gone ~ the dream never ends
'

GIFTS WITH NO GIVER - a love affair with truth ~ Poems by Nirmala

third_eye ' s cavern ~ bring own beer

#14    aztek

aztek

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,777 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 09:02 PM

View Postthird_eye, on 16 April 2014 - 08:54 PM, said:

why ? time for what ?

For who ... make what easy ?

~
lol, good questions, too bad the only guy who could answer them killed himself.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#15    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 7,314 posts

• "Legio nomen mihi est, quia multi sumus"

God has no religion ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Posted 16 April 2014 - 09:10 PM

View Postaztek, on 16 April 2014 - 09:02 PM, said:

lol, good questions, too bad the only guy who could answer them killed himself.

Yeah ... this line kinda made me notice the clarity of the statements ~ I make a final offering of flesh for the children

~

' ... life and death carry on as they always have ~ and always will, only the dreamer is gone ~ behind the flow of imagination, beyond any effort to be still
dancing in the ebb and flow of attention, more present than the breath, I find the origins of my illusions, only the dreamer is gone ~ the dream never ends
'

GIFTS WITH NO GIVER - a love affair with truth ~ Poems by Nirmala

third_eye ' s cavern ~ bring own beer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users