Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Mystery Triangle craft...again

• Please log in to reply
195 replies to this topic

#1    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 13,284 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 19 April 2014 - 12:54 PM

WICHITA, Kan. — Jeff Templin is a amateur photographer. He says he’s seen it all until now. While taking pictures of wildlife back in February, something caught his eye. He said it looked like an unusual contrail.

“Right over the city, clear as a bell,” said Templin. “Anyone that was looking up would have seen it. You don’t usually see military or even civilian aircraft’s jets that leave contrails making those kind of severe departures off of the given route.”

Templin says the aircraft made several; severe 180 degree turns in the sky in the shape of an “S”, even more unusual.

“Absolutely silent, no sound,” he said.

So he snapped a few photos and took it home.

More

http://ksn.com/2014/...ery-in-the-sky/

VID
http://up.anv.bz/lat...joiMjU4MDAwIn0=

Posted Image

Edited by seeder, 19 April 2014 - 01:05 PM.

It wasn’t the miners who got rich; it was the people selling picks and shovels. Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#2    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 13,284 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 19 April 2014 - 02:20 PM

This one again?

http://www.unexplain...ery craft&st=0

Posted Image

It wasn’t the miners who got rich; it was the people selling picks and shovels. Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#3    A rather obscure Bassoon

A rather obscure Bassoon

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,810 posts

• "The scientific theory I like best is that the rings of Saturn are composed entirely of lost airline luggage."

Mark Russel

Posted 19 April 2014 - 03:01 PM

If indeed it is a genuine photo then people should not be surprised,the US are spending billions on Black Projects and who knows what they have flying around up there.

Still it will keep the Mythical Aurora legend going a little longer.....

Edited by shaddow134, 19 April 2014 - 03:17 PM.

" Why didn't Noah swat those two mosquitos. "

Anon.

#4    Otto von Pickelhaube

Otto von Pickelhaube

Environmentally Friendly

• 29,295 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 19 April 2014 - 04:02 PM

If indeed it is real and not a product of the shop that deals in photos :unsure2: , then I think it's further proof that it is indeed almost certainly one of ours, since UFOs are rarely reported making contrails. If it is indeed real, it's very interesting picture, a large flying wing type delta, and clearly twin engines.

Somebody will say, 'Oh freedom of speech, freedom of speech.' These are foolish people."

~ D. Trump.

“You are going to hear all the familiar complaints: ‘freedom of speech,’ ” Mrs. Clinton said in an hourlong speech

#5    toast

toast

President of the Galaxy

• 5,189 posts

• Let there be Ziggy

Posted 19 April 2014 - 04:11 PM

View Postseeder, on 19 April 2014 - 02:20 PM, said:

Nope as it seems that the "new one" has a different front agle.
I did a quick`n dirty with Registax6 and it seems that the new one
has a perfect triangle shape:

Posted Image

And it`s not a B2, check shape here:

Posted Image

Edited by toast, 19 April 2014 - 04:32 PM.

“For every moment of triumph, for every instance of beauty, many souls must be trampled.”  - Hunter S. Thompson -
"Very funny, Scotty, now beam down my trousers!" - James T. Kirk -
"I think enormous harm is done by religion – not just in the name of religion, but actually by religion." - Steven Weinberg -  
"I am discounting the reports of UFOs. Why would they appear only to cranks and weirdos?" - Stephen Hawking -

#6    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 3,672 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 04:31 PM

It being silent isn't much of a surprise.  If he took the photo with the big telephoto lens he's seen with in the video, then it could have been at a good height.  I see airplanes flying overhead on a regular basis and I can't hear them but that doesn't mean they're actually silent.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

"If people put enough excrement in one pile they think they can safely claim that there must be something other than excrement in a pile that big." - stereologist

#7    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 19 April 2014 - 05:13 PM

View PostJesseCuster, on 19 April 2014 - 04:31 PM, said:

It being silent isn't much of a surprise.  If he took the photo with the big telephoto lens he's seen with in the video, then it could have been at a good height.  I see airplanes flying overhead on a regular basis and I can't hear them but that doesn't mean they're actually silent.

The chem trail should say to you that this is no real UFO.

All the credible accounts over the last 60 years tell of almost silent craft with no trails.

Another wasted thread and a cheap debunking opportunity for those who badly need the points.

DYOR and please look at real cases; they will necessarily be old cases; 90's and prior.

Edited by zoser, 19 April 2014 - 05:14 PM.

Posted Image

#8    A rather obscure Bassoon

A rather obscure Bassoon

Psychic Spy

• 1,810 posts

• "The scientific theory I like best is that the rings of Saturn are composed entirely of lost airline luggage."

Mark Russel

Posted 19 April 2014 - 05:16 PM

View PostColonel Rhubarb, on 19 April 2014 - 04:02 PM, said:

If indeed it is real and not a product of the shop that deals in photos :unsure2: , then I think it's further proof that it is indeed almost certainly one of ours, since UFOs are rarely reported making contrails. If it is indeed real, it's very interesting picture, a large flying wing type delta, and clearly twin engines.

And clearly a technological marvel,when you take into account of  how difficult it was to get into the air and fly the old SR-71 .

" Why didn't Noah swat those two mosquitos. "

Anon.

#9    Cosmic Ray

Cosmic Ray

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 05:39 PM

View Postzoser, on 19 April 2014 - 05:13 PM, said:

they will necessarily be old cases; 90's and prior.

Why? Are the aliens taking a break?

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool,
than to speak and remove all doubt.

#10    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 13,284 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 05:47 PM

View PostCosmic Ray, on 19 April 2014 - 05:39 PM, said:

Nope he is attempting to divert the thread by providing examples.

#11    dr no

dr no

Psychic Spy

• 1,506 posts

• Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.
    Carl Sagan

Posted 19 April 2014 - 05:49 PM

View PostCosmic Ray, on 19 April 2014 - 05:39 PM, said:

No, since everybody got mobile phones with cameras on we haven't had a half decent ufo event.

#12    sinewave

sinewave

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,102 posts

• Belief proves nothing. Show me the science.

Posted 19 April 2014 - 06:16 PM

View Postzoser, on 19 April 2014 - 05:13 PM, said:

The chem trail should say to you that this is no real UFO.

All the credible accounts over the last 60 years tell of almost silent craft with no trails.

Another wasted thread and a cheap debunking opportunity for those who badly need the points.

DYOR and please look at real cases; they will necessarily be old cases; 90's and prior.

Hold on there Zozer, from our perspective it is a real UFO because we don't know what it is.

Chemtrail, really?  There are other forums for that nonsense.

#13    sinewave

sinewave

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,102 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 06:20 PM

View Postdr no, on 19 April 2014 - 05:49 PM, said:

No, since everybody got mobile phones with cameras on we haven't had a half decent ufo event.

Exactly, the number of people carrying cameras these days is staggering compared with 20 years ago.  Yet for some reason the number and quality of UFO photos has not changed much.

#14    Otto von Pickelhaube

Otto von Pickelhaube

Environmentally Friendly

• 29,295 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 19 April 2014 - 06:25 PM

So rather than bickering, even though that is of course fun, would anyone like to suggest or surmise what this might be, based on the evidence so far to hand?

Somebody will say, 'Oh freedom of speech, freedom of speech.' These are foolish people."

~ D. Trump.

“You are going to hear all the familiar complaints: ‘freedom of speech,’ ” Mrs. Clinton said in an hourlong speech

#15    sinewave

sinewave

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,102 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 06:35 PM

View PostColonel Rhubarb, on 19 April 2014 - 06:25 PM, said:

So rather than bickering, even though that is of course fun, would anyone like to suggest or surmise what this might be, based on the evidence so far to hand?

At first blush it looked to be more Mach cone than aircraft.   The poor quality of the image makes it hard to tell if we are seeing a triangle because it is there or because it is merely suggested by the digital noise.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users