Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Was Napolean abducted by aliens?

general napolean bonaparte aliens embedded computer chips

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#16    Orcseeker

Orcseeker

Poltergeist

• 2,727 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 05:00 PM

The researcher was checking the skeleton for a condition that led to his small stature? That was a myth (his short height), was it not?

#17    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,195 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 20 April 2014 - 05:05 PM

View PostOrcseeker, on 20 April 2014 - 05:00 PM, said:

The researcher was checking the skeleton for a condition that led to his small stature? That was a myth (his short height), was it not?

5ft 6'

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#18    toast

toast

President of the Galaxy

• 2,692 posts

• WARNING!REALITY ADVISORY!
    Posts by this user may contain
    statements that may offend
    publishers of pics/clips of
    supposed UFO/alien sightings.

Posted 20 April 2014 - 05:47 PM

View Postseeder, on 20 April 2014 - 05:05 PM, said:

5ft 6'
That`s why N. was selected. The aliens did an attempt with Bigfoot (8ft 7') already but he didn`t fit into the alien transfer
spacecraft to be lifted to the mothership for surgery.

"I think enormous harm is done by religion – not just in the name of religion, but actually by religion." - Steven Weinberg -  
"Don't kill the golden goose." - Malcolm McLaren -
"I am discounting the reports of UFOs. Why would they appear only to cranks and weirdos?" - Stephen Hawking -
"Good drivers do have smashed insects on the side windows" - Walter Röhrl -

#19    White Unicorn

White Unicorn

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 08:42 PM

View PostCeridwen_9, on 20 April 2014 - 11:47 AM, said:

Image from WikipediA
Posted Image

Image from World Weekly News Web Site
Posted Image

http://weeklyworldne...apoleons-skull/

I found an article on the web site Weekly World News. I'm not sure if this is a web site for one of 'those' types of weekly rags or not,so who knows how accurate the story is. I just thought i'd put a link to it here to see what you guys think.
Myself?.the strategies he used were supposed to be way ahead of his time. If that chip was really in his head there's no way for it to have been there except through alien implantation. That was what?.200 years or so before the computers were even in existence?.Interesting and groundbreaking If it's true. My experience though with the tabloids is that they will print anything to  make a sell.

A hoax source but this was entertaining LOL
He's an interesting character in history and I know they did some DNA testing on his hair and discovered he really was related to the royal family as he claimed but was not believed. That was a geneology study done.  
He was very high player of the French Rosicrucian order who wanted to free the French from tyrany. But like many other leaders that mean well in the beginning,  he become over confident in his own destiny and was defeated by his own temptations for more power for himself.
He had a deep respect for the ancient mysteries and during his time many artifacts were found because of him. Take the Rosetta Stone it was an accidental discovery, but to him and his order there are no accidents, only destiny.
I never heard the bizarre story about him that seeder mentioned.

Edited by White Unicorn, 20 April 2014 - 08:54 PM.

#20    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,195 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 20 April 2014 - 08:45 PM

View PostWhite Unicorn, on 20 April 2014 - 08:42 PM, said:

I never heard the bizarre story about him that Zoser mentioned.

Whut?

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#21    White Unicorn

White Unicorn

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 08:56 PM

View Postseeder, on 20 April 2014 - 08:45 PM, said:

Whut?

But as you made the effort to post, I can tell you a mystery, sort of, about Napoleon.... his penis was removed/stolen...

and Welcome to the madhouse!!

I meant you but for some reason I thinking of Zoser sorry !

#22    toast

toast

President of the Galaxy

• 2,692 posts

• WARNING!REALITY ADVISORY!
    Posts by this user may contain
    statements that may offend
    publishers of pics/clips of
    supposed UFO/alien sightings.

Posted 20 April 2014 - 09:05 PM

View PostWhite Unicorn, on 20 April 2014 - 08:56 PM, said:

That`s the final evidence!
Means, there is a kind of Pavlovian conditioning here.
Means, if a story has reached a defined level of absurdity, each reader of the story/post associates zoser. :yes:

"I think enormous harm is done by religion – not just in the name of religion, but actually by religion." - Steven Weinberg -  
"Don't kill the golden goose." - Malcolm McLaren -
"I am discounting the reports of UFOs. Why would they appear only to cranks and weirdos?" - Stephen Hawking -
"Good drivers do have smashed insects on the side windows" - Walter Röhrl -

#23    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 8,933 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 09:08 PM

the world weekly news.
no.

#24    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,195 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 09:08 PM

View PostWhite Unicorn, on 20 April 2014 - 08:56 PM, said:

But as you made the effort to post, I can tell you a mystery, sort of, about Napoleon.... his penis was removed/stolen...

and Welcome to the madhouse!!

Thats not the kind of mistake you should make twice.. grr

:lol:

Edited by seeder, 20 April 2014 - 09:09 PM.

#25    White Unicorn

White Unicorn

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 09:11 PM

View Posttoast, on 20 April 2014 - 09:05 PM, said:

That`s the final evidence!
Means, there is a kind of Pavlovian conditioning here.
Means, if a story has reached a defined level of absurdity, each reader of the story/post associates zoser. :yes:

You are right in a way, if I think of tabloid or you tube, I get Zoser on the mind since he brings a lot them into forums too.

#26    Noteverythingisaconspiracy

Noteverythingisaconspiracy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,062 posts

• "An open mind is like an open door, unless you're careful anything might get in." Sir Wearer of Hats

Posted 20 April 2014 - 09:18 PM

Just be glad that zoser seeder didn't challenge you to a duel :gun:

"People will generally accept fact as truth only if the fact agree with what they already believe"
Andy Rooney

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and im not sure about the former"
Albert Einstein

#27    Whisperer

Whisperer

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 454 posts

• "Never challenge the Universe for it will respond"

Posted 20 April 2014 - 09:51 PM

Great read, learned a little more about Napoleon...

I be Ra...The river of life, the ebb and flow of summer tides...
Make not an image of me, nor offer unto me the limitations of form...
For I be Soul....and I will not be limited...

#28    Gingitsune

Gingitsune

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 12:51 AM

View PostOrcseeker, on 20 April 2014 - 05:00 PM, said:

View Postseeder, on 20 April 2014 - 05:05 PM, said:

5ft 6'

The trick is, it's 5'6" French foot.

5'6" in English foot makes 167,5 cm.
5'6" in French foot makes 178,7 cm or 5'10" 3/8 English foot.

Not that small anymore, eh?

http://en.wikipedia....ench_Revolution

Edited by Gingitsune, 21 April 2014 - 12:52 AM.

#29    Peter B

Peter B

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,139 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 02:50 AM

View PostCeridwen_9, on 20 April 2014 - 11:47 AM, said:

I found an article on the web site Weekly World News. I'm not sure if this is a web site for one of 'those' types of weekly rags or not,so who knows how accurate the story is. I just thought i'd put a link to it here to see what you guys think.

Well, I think that's been fairly well established.

Myself?.the strategies he used were supposed to be way ahead of his time.

In some ways yes, in other ways no.

Napoleon's tactical skills (that is, how to win a battle) were similar to those of Frederick the Great of Prussia 50 years earlier - the aggressive use of marches to concentrate a decisive portion of his army against a smaller part of the enemy, the ability to make good use of the available terrain, the willingness to risk heavy casualties to achieve a decisive victory.

Where he excelled was in grand strategic and strategic matters - that is, who you go to war with, and the events leading up to battles. Earlier in his career Napoleon was clever in his ability to limit himself to one major enemy at a time. Frederick by contrast soon found himself overwhelmed with enemies and was lucky to survive. Napoleon's problems began once he found himself at war with multiple enemies - especially from 1812 onwards. And Napoleon's ability to run a campaign were exceptional; the concept of an army living off the land was hardly new - it had been happening for thousands of years. Napoleon's skill lay in the combination of splitting his army into mutually supporting sub-armies (corps) to make foraging for food easier and using whichever corps contacted the enemy first to occupy his attention while the remaining corps moved up in support to attack from different directions.

But despite all this, there was nothing particularly unearthly about his abilities. He just represented a complete package, like a few other generals in history such as Alexander the Great, Hannibal and Julius Caesar.

If that chip was really in his head there's no way for it to have been there except through alien implantation. That was what?.200 years or so before the computers were even in existence?.Interesting and groundbreaking If it's true. My experience though with the tabloids is that they will print anything to  make a sell.

Your last sentence hits the spot.

#30    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 17,120 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 21 April 2014 - 04:52 AM

Reading up on Napoleon, what I find interesting is that he was recorded by French historians as 5 foot 2 inches, because the French were using an "inch" that was a sixteenth or so longer then the English inch. So the same messurement in English inches would be 5 foot 6 inches.

As to this guy saying he found a chip, I'll believe it when I see the bone scar in the skull and that it matches this supposed implant.

http://en.wikipedia....ement_in_France

Edited by DieChecker, 21 April 2014 - 04:58 AM.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users