Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 1 votes

Unsealed Alien Files

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1    SecretAgentMathew

SecretAgentMathew

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 148 posts

• The public has been deceived for too long and it's time someone takes a stand. I will!

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:18 AM

I can't find any box sets in fact I don't think they have even produced DvDs... To bad because this is the best show I have seen by far!

#2    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,305 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:29 AM

I prefer Doctor Who and Fringe for my Science Fiction personally.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#3    SecretAgentMathew

SecretAgentMathew

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 148 posts

• The public has been deceived for too long and it's time someone takes a stand. I will!

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:36 AM

View PostSir Wearer of Hats, on 21 April 2014 - 11:29 AM, said:

This is science fact I'm not sure about your shows lol

#4    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 16,157 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:41 AM

"Unsealed Alien Files" is not based on any scientific facts. For real science you're going to need to watch "Cosmos".

View PostSir Wearer of Hats, on 21 April 2014 - 11:29 AM, said:

Or even "Star Trek".

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

"All that live must die, passing through nature into eternity" ~Shakespeare~ Posted Image

#5    SecretAgentMathew

SecretAgentMathew

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 148 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:46 AM

View PostLilly, on 21 April 2014 - 11:41 AM, said:

"Unsealed Alien Files" is not based on any scientific facts. For real science you're going to need to watch "Cosmos".

Or even "Star Trek".

Most of what this show says is true especially the documents, locations, artifacts. Some of it is based off witness accounts and they are always interesting, but you wouldn't have this site without them. There is more fact to Unsealed Alien Files than a bunch of Scientists throwing theories about the cosmos. Ancient Aliens is also a good show , but more like Doctor Who sometimes

Edited by SecretAgentMathew, 21 April 2014 - 11:47 AM.

#6    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 16,157 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:51 AM

View PostSecretAgentMathew, on 21 April 2014 - 11:46 AM, said:

There is more fact to Unsealed Alien Files than a bunch of Scientists throwing theories about the cosmos...

No, just no. The hypotheses and theories on "Cosmos" have far (and I mean far) more supporting scientific evidence than the *stuff* presented on shows like "Unsealed Alien Files".

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

"All that live must die, passing through nature into eternity" ~Shakespeare~ Posted Image

#7    SecretAgentMathew

SecretAgentMathew

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 148 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:59 AM

View PostLilly, on 21 April 2014 - 11:51 AM, said:

No, just no. The hypotheses and theories on "Cosmos" have far (and I mean far) more supporting scientific evidence than the *stuff* presented on shows like "Unsealed Alien Files".

This is interesting because some of the most credible sightings of U.F.Os are from Astronomers! are you willing to discount actual pieces of an alien craft that are highly guarded and have even been tested with 90% of the contents unknown and alien to earth? this is real evidence. A lot of U.F.O sightings are real evidence with video recordings and high profile men/women supporting them.

I know how a government works I worked for one, they will try and discount people and make the mainstream media think these people are ''crazy'' the truth is out there all you have to do is look. And Astronomers base all that cosmic stuff from theories they have no idea what those planets ''weather'' is really like ... it's all theories I want evidence I want pieces of Pluto and other planets ... not the boring Moon or Mars.

Edited by SecretAgentMathew, 21 April 2014 - 12:02 PM.

#8    Detective Mystery 2014

Detective Mystery 2014

Poltergeist

• 2,294 posts

• Mysteries are tomorrow's histories.

Posted 23 April 2014 - 03:31 AM

View PostSecretAgentMathew, on 21 April 2014 - 11:59 AM, said:

I want pieces of Pluto and other planets ... not the boring Moon or Mars.

That reminds me. I'm still bummed that Pluto is no longer listed as one of the planets in our solar system. I think that it was cheated and robbed out of its rightful place, and I still refuse to demote it. ;) By the way, am I the only one who once that that Pluto was named after Mickey Mouse's dog?

There is one reality with billions of versions.

#9    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,192 posts

• "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"-Neil Armstrong

Posted 26 April 2014 - 08:51 PM

View PostDetective Mystery 2014, on 23 April 2014 - 03:31 AM, said:

That reminds me. I'm still bummed that Pluto is no longer listed as one of the planets in our solar system. I think that it was cheated and robbed out of its rightful place, and I still refuse to demote it.

Pluto is still a Planet in my book. **** what the Science Council Says. I was taught Pluto was a Planet in friggen elementary school and had to learn all of the dam planets for tests and ****.

#10    Detective Mystery 2014

Detective Mystery 2014

Poltergeist

• 2,294 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 07:45 AM

View Poststevemagegod, on 26 April 2014 - 08:51 PM, said:

Pluto is still a Planet in my book. **** what the Science Council Says. I was taught Pluto was a Planet in friggen elementary school and had to learn all of the dam planets for tests and ****.

Give them some time. They might change its status in the next ten years. They do the same kind of thing with health studies. This week's deadly and harmful substance is next week's wonder cure.

#11    HappyMonkey

HappyMonkey

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 218 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 08:31 AM

View PostDetective Mystery 2014, on 27 April 2014 - 07:45 AM, said:

Give them some time. They might change its status in the next ten years. They do the same kind of thing with health studies. This week's deadly and harmful substance is next week's wonder cure.
That's more because tabloid writers jump on preliminary results sent to them as a press release from the pr head of some research lab.
In the case of Pluto, the discovery of the numerous bodies in the outer solar system has led to it being reclassed from the smallest of the planets, to the king of the dwarf planets.
Really it's importance went unnoticed until we had better observations of the outer solar system.

#12    AliveInDeath7

AliveInDeath7

Enlightened Seeker

• 2,712 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 12:04 AM

If you want some interesting files, google the Dulce papers..

#13    Detective Mystery 2014

Detective Mystery 2014

Poltergeist

• 2,294 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 02:31 AM

View PostHappyMonkey, on 27 April 2014 - 08:31 AM, said:

In the case of Pluto, the discovery of the numerous bodies in the outer solar system has led to it being reclassed from the smallest of the planets, to the king of the dwarf planets.

Talk about damning with faint phrase. That's like saying that you're the tallest person in a room full of midgets.

#14    HappyMonkey

HappyMonkey

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 218 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 05:32 AM

View PostDetective Mystery 2014, on 29 April 2014 - 02:31 AM, said:

Talk about damning with faint phrase. That's like saying that you're the tallest person in a room full of midgets.
It's like comparing a human to a elephant,you're looking at two different beasts, even though they are both mammals.

The outer bodies are are different than the rest of the planets, and not just by their size and location but their makeup.
When Pluto was just out there by itself it was an oddball, now it's art of an ever growing family of outer solar system objects.

#15    panamacityeddie

panamacityeddie

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

• You can be a king,queen or a street sweeper but we all will dance with the grim reaper.

Posted 12 May 2014 - 11:17 PM

:alien:

View PostAliveInDeath7, on 28 April 2014 - 12:04 AM, said:

If you want some interesting files, google the Dulce papers..

^ Amen to this!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users