Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Video of Ghost running in football stadium

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#1    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,518 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:28 PM

OK, do ghosts need to run? I mean really? Anyway, you decide  :lol:

Football spectators spooked by 'ghost' which appears to run through fans during match in Bolivia

Shadow appears to run through fans at a game in Hernando Siles Stadium
    The silhouette also appears to run straight through the barrier
    It is not the first time a ghostly figure has been spotted at the stadium

http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz2zjf2rHkO

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#2    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,643 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:33 PM

Even a ghost can't get away from soccer fast enough.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#3    J. K.

J. K.

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,619 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:38 PM

Rather than run through the barrier, the figure runs across the barrier, as if someone forgot to use the eraser tool in Photoshop.

One's reality is another's nightmare.

#4    Perceptivum

Perceptivum

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 301 posts

• Too many freaks, not enough circuses.

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:49 PM

Real or not, it's a fascinating video.

"Even if you are in a minority of one, the truth is still the truth". - Ghandi

"A conspiracy is a truth awaiting revelation." - Me

#5    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,518 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:50 PM

View PostJ. K., on 23 April 2014 - 06:38 PM, said:

Rather than run through the barrier, the figure runs across the barrier, as if someone forgot to use the eraser tool in Photoshop.

Not only that but the headline said: Football spectators spooked by 'ghost'

Well I didnt see any of them jumping up or generally being spooked  :no:

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#6    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 3,116 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:41 PM

It's not a barrier.  It's just the stepway between the blocks of seats so the ghost isn't running through a solid object at all.  You can see a spectator sitting on the steps just above where the ghost runs past.  And on the left of where the video starts you can see one of the stadium security guys in a high-vis jacket standing on another set of stair the same colour.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

#7    theotherguy

theotherguy

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 882 posts

• Just trying to get my post count up...

Posted 23 April 2014 - 08:04 PM

If it's a solid person, that's a really good runner. Brushed right past everyone without stumbling. I'm not saying it's a ghost, but it did move very smoothly.

The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not "Eureka!" but "That's funny..."  --Isaac Asimov

Conspiracy theorists are created by the government to distract us from what they're really doing!!!! Or not.

#8    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 3,116 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 08:51 PM

In the comments of the article, there's a link to a video with a longer version of the video which shows the 'ghost' running down the stairs before turning and running amongst the spectators.

https://www.youtube....h?v=f85M_59rYn0

edit: How do you embed YouTube videos on this forum?

Edited by JesseCuster, 23 April 2014 - 08:53 PM.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

#9    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 3,116 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 08:57 PM

View Posttheotherguy, on 23 April 2014 - 08:04 PM, said:

If it's a solid person, that's a really good runner. Brushed right past everyone without stumbling. I'm not saying it's a ghost, but it did move very smoothly.
I bet that right at the point he's running along, as you get in sports stadiums, there's a break in the seating and a path to allow spectators get from one section of the stadium to another and thus he could easily run past them without any issue.

edit: Yup, there's a break in the seating and a path running in front of the spectators he's seen running past.

This is a crop from an image of Siles Stadium in La Paz I found:

Posted Image

Edited by JesseCuster, 23 April 2014 - 09:07 PM.

#10    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,518 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 09:08 PM

View PostJesseCuster, on 23 April 2014 - 08:51 PM, said:

In the comments of the article, there's a link to a video with a longer version of the video which shows the 'ghost' running down the stairs before turning and running amongst the spectators.

https://www.youtube....h?v=f85M_59rYn0

edit: How do you embed YouTube videos on this forum?

remove s after http

Edited by seeder, 23 April 2014 - 09:09 PM.

#11    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 3,116 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 09:10 PM

Thanks, I thought I'd just posted the URL before and it automatically worked but the last couple of videos I've tried that on here didn't work.  I'll remember that in future.

#12    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,518 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 09:13 PM

View PostJesseCuster, on 23 April 2014 - 09:10 PM, said:

Thanks, I thought I'd just posted the URL before and it automatically worked but the last couple of videos I've tried that on here didn't work.  I'll remember that in future.

Yeh some have the S and others dont, haven't a clue why but it works  :tu:

#13    Arkitecht

Arkitecht

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 911 posts

• Time's up.

Posted 23 April 2014 - 09:37 PM

Good video of whatever it was.Also,as for how to Embed a video,if using a android device,when you go to youtube,switch to Desktop to view the video.There is a share button. Click on that and then copy the Embed code that shows up.That's all you need to do.Paste the code and the video will work.

Tempus Edax Rerum

#14    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 24 April 2014 - 12:53 PM

Damn and I thought it was a shadow.  Stupid real people pretending to be ghosts.

#15    Misanthropic

Misanthropic

Mildly Harmless Annoyance

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,194 posts

• Where's your crown, king nothing?

Posted 24 April 2014 - 03:39 PM

View Postcoldethyl, on 24 April 2014 - 12:53 PM, said:

Damn and I thought it was a shadow.  Stupid real people pretending to be ghosts.

Real, non-ghost people, argh!!!

--- Insert quote from famous dead person here. ---

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users