Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 1 votes

Ancient Book of spells

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1    Anton25

Anton25

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:47 PM

Hi I beleive in magic but not exactly like this.. I beleive in the sort of magic where you cast spells heal or harm somebody.. I beleive they have this in the afterlife.i tried connecting with egyptian goddess Nefertiti and asked her to show me where my third eye was and felt it beaming straight after.. I asked an angel I seen to show me chakra and amedietly I felt all my chakras glowing this Is magic if you can do something internal to somebody and it work. I also came across this video after thinking about a dream I had of an egyptian goddess wearing white with the egytian style straight long black hair and fringe. I beleive it was Bastet.she had a spell book and said she cast the spell on me wrong. I came across this as I thought egyptians might use magic. http://m.youtube.com...h?v=De2X-e5IOW0

#2    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 14,396 posts

• I love chocolate

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:19 PM

:unsure2:

#3    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 5,971 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:21 PM

Ummm.... no?

"You do not teach the paths of the forest to an old gorilla."

"It's a little like wrestling a gorilla. You don't quit when you're tired - you quit when the gorilla is tired."

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#4    Taun

Taun

A dashing moose about town...

• 6,394 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 08:01 PM

The answer is 42...   I think...

#5    cormac mac airt

cormac mac airt

Telekinetic

• 7,749 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 08:19 PM

I realize that this will likely fall on deaf ears, but Nefertiti was not an Egyptian goddess. She was an Egyptian Queen. So apparently the OP is conversing with the dead as well.

cormac

The city and citizens, which you yesterday described to us in fiction, we will now transfer to the world of reality. It shall be the ancient city of Athens, and we will suppose that the citizens whom you imagined, were our veritable ancestors, of whom the priest spoke; they will perfectly harmonise, and there will be no inconsistency in saying that the citizens of your republic are these ancient Athenians. --  Plato's Timaeus

#6    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 20,360 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 23 April 2014 - 08:36 PM

If you were asking someone to help with your chakra, it probably wasn't an angel, but a deva...

The organ that equates to the Third Eye in humans actually faces toward the lower back of the skull......

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#7    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence

• 10,047 posts

• Skeptic

Posted 23 April 2014 - 09:11 PM

View PostDieChecker, on 23 April 2014 - 08:36 PM, said:

If you were asking someone to help with your chakra, it probably wasn't an angel, but a deva...

The organ that equates to the Third Eye in humans actually faces toward the lower back of the skull......
Hey!
Somebody has to keep a lookout, right?

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson
Anybody like Coleridge?

#8    Anton25

Anton25

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 09:46 PM

View PostDieChecker, on 23 April 2014 - 08:36 PM, said:

it was actually an angel of a different type I don't know about the types of angels I just know the look.. I remember seeing her with white dress with black lining at the top and bottom of the dress. I seem more wearing the same..

#9    DeWitz

DeWitz

DeWitz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,643 posts

• "Follow me, it's in Room 101."
    Clyde P. Fesmire, PhD

Posted 23 April 2014 - 10:05 PM

View PostAnton25, on 23 April 2014 - 09:46 PM, said:

it was actually an angel of a different type I don't know about the types of angels I just know the look.. I remember seeing her with white dress with black lining at the top and bottom of the dress. I seem more wearing the same..

Wasn't that Stevie Nicks. . . ?

[previously incarnate as 'szentgyorgy']

"Things fall apart. . . it's scientific." - Talking Heads

#10    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 14,396 posts

• I love chocolate

Posted 23 April 2014 - 10:10 PM

Now now people, no need to be rude.

#11    DeWitz

DeWitz

DeWitz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,643 posts

• "Follow me, it's in Room 101."
    Clyde P. Fesmire, PhD

Posted 23 April 2014 - 10:14 PM

View PostOverSword, on 23 April 2014 - 10:10 PM, said:

No rudeness intended, only light humor about probabilities.

[previously incarnate as 'szentgyorgy']

"Things fall apart. . . it's scientific." - Talking Heads

#12    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 20,360 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 23 April 2014 - 11:37 PM

View PostAnton25, on 23 April 2014 - 09:46 PM, said:

So it appeared as a human female? Caucasian? Dark hair?

The clothing colors would seem to be consistant with a Christian/Jewish/Muslim type angel.

The chakra is a Hindu concept, but it very well could have just been how you interpreted the feeling/message. Westerners might call that feeling as related to their Aura, or perhaps the Soul.

Edited by DieChecker, 23 April 2014 - 11:37 PM.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#13    jaylemurph

jaylemurph

Lector Historiae

• 9,062 posts

• "You can lead a whore to culture, but you can't make him think." Dorothy Parker

Posted 24 April 2014 - 06:12 AM

View PostOverSword, on 23 April 2014 - 10:10 PM, said:

Nor any need to think, apparently.

--Jaylemurph

"... amongst the most obstinate of our opinions may be classed those which derive from discussions in which we affect to search for the truth, while in reality we are only fortifying prejudice."     -- James Fenimore Cooper, The Pathfinder

Posted Image

Deeply venial

#14    Midyin

Midyin

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 408 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 02:35 PM

View PostAnton25, on 23 April 2014 - 06:47 PM, said:

Hi I beleive in magic but not exactly like this.. I beleive in the sort of magic where you cast spells heal or harm somebody.. I beleive they have this in the afterlife.i tried connecting with egyptian goddess Nefertiti and asked her to show me where my third eye was and felt it beaming straight after.. I asked an angel I seen to show me chakra and amedietly I felt all my chakras glowing this Is magic if you can do something internal to somebody and it work. I also came across this video after thinking about a dream I had of an egyptian goddess wearing white with the egytian style straight long black hair and fringe. I beleive it was Bastet.she had a spell book and said she cast the spell on me wrong. I came across this as I thought egyptians might use magic. http://m.youtube.com...h?v=De2X-e5IOW0

I paid a guy 100$ to cast a spell for me once.. I was in a very dark place. I was hurting real bad and drinking a lot, so I read over the web site and even though I was skeptical the very slim off chance that it may work was enough to get me to send the ******* my money...

It's been about 2 years now, and the spell I paid for never happened yet..

Now I warn people that Joshua Grey of TrueCurse is a con artist, and Magic is all just a big load of ****...
Seriously, magic spells? Let's grow up people.. lol

#15    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 8,883 posts

• "Legio nomen mihi est, quia multi sumus"

God has no religion ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Posted 24 April 2014 - 03:07 PM

I should organise a tour of Thailand for you guys ~ :lol:

~

~

third_eye ' s cavern ~ bring own beer