Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Area 51 - The Frantic Caller

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    LucidElement

LucidElement

Mystic Divinity

• 3,572 posts

• Imagination Is More Important Than Knowledge -Albert Einstein

Posted 24 April 2014 - 06:21 PM

I just had this sent to me, and thought I would share it with you. This former employee calls into coast to coast AM who used to work at Area 51. He was sounds all stirred up. He says he's being chased by the U.S Government..

However, if he was on the run, why would he call coasttocoast? Im not 100% moved, but this dude sounds all stirred up. But if i was being chased by the government i dont think id wait in line until art bell takes my call.. but you gets let me know your thoughts. I know there is more skeptics on this site then believers which is kind of sad, but i know im a believer.

https://www.youtube....h?v=ee3bld4lTG0

"The Truth Is Out There, Its Up To Us To Find The Answers."

"Imagination Is More Important Than Knowledge." - Einstein

#2    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 13,099 posts

• When the power of love overcomes the love of power then humanity can evolve

Posted 24 April 2014 - 06:29 PM

The next night he (Or someone claiming to be him) called in and confessed it was just him pranking coast to coast.  I was actually listening to that live when it happened and it was freaky.  That show's sattelite feed used to 'cut out' all the time when it seemed to be getting to close to supposedly classified material, could just have been coast to coast pretending that was happening.  Made for some good entertainment though.

Edited by OverSword, 24 April 2014 - 06:31 PM.

#3    Cheybay1

Cheybay1

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 11:49 AM

I think I heard that session but the guy sounded kinda looney :/

#4    decltype

decltype

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 05:48 PM

But if he knew they were going to 'triangulate' his call, why didn't he just stay off the grid? If he was being chased by the government, he could have gone some place safe and written out the details of what he knew then posted a letter to a few national media outlets. It doesn't make sense that he would call a radio show.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users