Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Is the Illuminati really responsible?

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#1    Midyin

Midyin

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 01:56 PM

Ok, so is it me or has the Illuminati become a game of "8 steps to Kevin Bacon"?
Seriously, they seem to be behind everything. The Reptilian agenda, school shootings, the grey, the NWO, false flag attacks, Chemtrails, the Georgia Guid stones, fluoride, HARRP, almost every Cryptid, lymes disease, and everything in between..

oh, and keep in mind they also supposedly have agents on the payroll to troll forums like this to mislead the rest of us.. lol

At some point "The Illuminati" became the fit all answer to the question of "Why would our Government do that?" The same way "God works in mysterious ways"  is the fit all answer to any question that may lead to disbelief.. XD

Edited by Midyin, 27 April 2014 - 01:57 PM.

#2    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 7,409 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 02:18 PM

If you believe the CTers, this is the most peaceful planet of rainbow farting unicorns in the entire galaxy and it's only the _________ (fill in the blank) that are doing all of the bad stuff.

"For me, it is better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
                                                                                                                                           - Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World:  Science as a Candle in the Dark

#3    Otto von Pickelhaube

Otto von Pickelhaube

A complete moral vacuum

• 30,100 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 27 April 2014 - 02:34 PM

It's really interchangeable with the International Jewish Conspiracy, and most of the same characters are involved.

If, as it seems, we are in the process of becoming a totalitarian society in which the state apparatus is all-powerful, the ethics most important for the survival of the true, free, human individual would be: cheat, lie, evade, fake it, be elsewhere, forge documents, build improved electronic gadgets in your garage that’ll outwit the gadgets used by the authorities.

- Philip K. Dick.

#4    Midyin

Midyin

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 03:19 PM

View PostAdmiral Rhubarb, on 27 April 2014 - 02:34 PM, said:

It's really interchangeable with the International Jewish Conspiracy, and most of the same characters are involved.
Anyone with more money than us right?

#5    Beany

Beany

Government Agent

• 3,789 posts

• If music is the most universal language just think of me as one whole note. Nikki Giovanni

Posted 27 April 2014 - 03:48 PM

Yes, the Illuminati, along with Big Foot, aliens, and Obama, are responsible for all bad things. The boogey man retired and is now living in Florida, in disguise, of course, and using an alias, B.G. Mann.

#6    White Unicorn

White Unicorn

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,034 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 01:42 AM

Fear creates paranoid people, any group can become the target of the blame.
I'm not saying there aren't secret and not so secret groups out there,good and bad, even some called the Illuminati.  
I'm sure they all wish that were as powerful and influencial as the conspiracy theorists would like us to believe!

#7    theotherguy

theotherguy

Psychic Spy

• 1,982 posts

• Just trying to get my post count up...

Posted 28 April 2014 - 09:31 PM

Confirmed list of Illuminati members:
The Rothschild family
Everyone in a position of governmental power
Everyone who has security clearance you don't
Everyone with more money than you
Everyone you don't like
Everyone other than you
You (you just don't realize it yet)

The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not "Eureka!" but "That's funny..."  --Isaac Asimov

Conspiracy theorists are created by the government to distract us from what they're really doing!!!! Or not.

#8    Midyin

Midyin

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 09:46 PM

View Posttheotherguy, on 28 April 2014 - 09:31 PM, said:

Confirmed list of Illuminati members:
The Rothschild family
Everyone in a position of governmental power
Everyone who has security clearance you don't
Everyone with more money than you
Everyone you don't like
Everyone other than you
You (you just don't realize it yet)
Cool, so if I'm one of them that means I'm safe right?... XD

#9    theotherguy

theotherguy

Psychic Spy

• 1,982 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 10:03 PM

In all seriousness,

What I DO believe

Governmental bodies regularly meet in secret
Major political and economic families are privy to the meetings
These secret meetings develop plans for the social and economic future
The plans are kept secret even as they are being put in place

What I DON'T believe

Governmental bodies are being directed by a small group of people
The plans are inherently harmful to humanity or any group of people
The governmental bodies are in contact with aliens
The people at these meetings want everybody who is not one of them to die
The plans are designed to oppress and  demoralize lower-class citizens

So basically, powerful people meet in secret to make long-term plans, but while they don't exactly welcome ordinary people, they are not trying to make their lives any worse, either.

The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not "Eureka!" but "That's funny..."  --Isaac Asimov

Conspiracy theorists are created by the government to distract us from what they're really doing!!!! Or not.

#10    Otto von Pickelhaube

Otto von Pickelhaube

A complete moral vacuum

• 30,100 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 29 April 2014 - 06:56 AM

View Posttheotherguy, on 28 April 2014 - 10:03 PM, said:

What I DON'T believe

Governmental bodies are being directed by a small group of people
The plans are inherently harmful to humanity or any group of people
The governmental bodies are in contact with aliens
The people at these meetings want everybody who is not one of them to die
The plans are designed to oppress and  demoralize lower-class citizens

So basically, powerful people meet in secret to make long-term plans, but while they don't exactly welcome ordinary people, they are not trying to make their lives any worse, either.
Well, i think they're at best completely indifferent to ordinary people, and you could well construct a case that they are (or the powerful Business interests who are the real power behind the throne are) trying to make  the lives of ordinary people worse, by working as hard as they can to make it easy for these powerful Business interests to transfer jobs to lands far away, because it's more "efficient" (i.e. cheaper), and establish and then exploit monopolies that the ordinary People have no choice but to use; and surely the way that Governments (or some Governments in particular, particularly the American one) are always so very keen to promote wars, which nearly always have some economic or strategic interest behind them, and are never to do with "human rights" or "freedom", are they. So I think that really, you could construct a case to argue that that is indeed what they do, and that it is deliberate.

If, as it seems, we are in the process of becoming a totalitarian society in which the state apparatus is all-powerful, the ethics most important for the survival of the true, free, human individual would be: cheat, lie, evade, fake it, be elsewhere, forge documents, build improved electronic gadgets in your garage that’ll outwit the gadgets used by the authorities.

- Philip K. Dick.

#11    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 29 April 2014 - 06:48 PM

View PostMidyin, on 27 April 2014 - 01:56 PM, said:

Ok, so is it me or has the Illuminati become a game of "8 steps to Kevin Bacon"?
Seriously, they seem to be behind everything. The Reptilian agenda, school shootings, the grey, the NWO, false flag attacks, Chemtrails, the Georgia Guid stones, fluoride, HARRP, almost every Cryptid, lymes disease, and everything in between..

oh, and keep in mind they also supposedly have agents on the payroll to troll forums like this to mislead the rest of us.. lol

At some point "The Illuminati" became the fit all answer to the question of "Why would our Government do that?" The same way "God works in mysterious ways"  is the fit all answer to any question that may lead to disbelief.. XD

I wouldn't dismiss the idea that the world is run by an elite group.  I've just never seen any evidence that they exist.

Posted Image

#12    DecoNoir

DecoNoir

The Entertainer

• 2,784 posts

• ... The Aristocrats.

Posted 29 April 2014 - 07:45 PM

View Postzoser, on 29 April 2014 - 06:48 PM, said:

I wouldn't dismiss the idea that the world is run by an elite group.  I've just never seen any evidence that they exist.

I share this opinion (to a degree) and I add further that it would be extremely difficult for such groups to control world events to the degree most conspiracy theorist want to believe. The fact is that their are an exponential amount of variables that factor into any one event in history, and each of those events subtly or not so subtly affects the next series of events. Controlling people could be compared to controlling the weather, something with millions, if not billions, of variables interacting in such a way to create even the simplest weather system. Rivers, forest, marshlands, mountains, the list goes on. Now apply that logic to people and add the fact that every individual on this planet is unpredictable and you can see the difficulty.

I reject your reality, and substitute my own! Mostly because yours is boring as hell.

#13    theotherguy

theotherguy

Psychic Spy

• 1,982 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 12:34 AM

On the other hand, somebody did write "Illuminati" in the dust on my rear windshield once. All of my friends denied doing it, and my car was in a public place, so it could have been some random person messing around. Still...

#14    XenoFish

XenoFish

Back from the dead

• 6,240 posts

• Someone should stab you in eye with a really hot french fry.

Posted 30 April 2014 - 01:41 AM

Don't forget that every bit of music you listen to has subliminal messaging in it. Video games are secretly inducting children into the military. And the education system is intentionally creating mindless drones. Man, I love living on this planet. It's always so interesting.

The world is dumb enough, don't add to it!

#15    jugoso

jugoso

One Love

• 1,625 posts

• "Freedom is free of the need to feel free. Free your mind and you ass will follow. The kingdom of heaven is within"
    G.Clinton

Posted 30 April 2014 - 07:09 AM

View Postzoser, on 29 April 2014 - 06:48 PM, said:

Neither would I and nor would I expect to

View PostDecoNoir, on 29 April 2014 - 07:45 PM, said:

I share this opinion (to a degree) and I add further that it would be extremely difficult for such groups to control world events to the degree most conspiracy theorist want to believe. The fact is that their are an exponential amount of variables that factor into any one event in history, and each of those events subtly or not so subtly affects the next series of events. Controlling people could be compared to controlling the weather, something with millions, if not billions, of variables interacting in such a way to create even the simplest weather system. Rivers, forest, marshlands, mountains, the list goes on. Now apply that logic to people and add the fact that every individual on this planet is unpredictable and you can see the difficulty.

I agree with your post ( to a degree . In most ways total control can only be achieved through force.  However, in many ways peoples lives are already under "control"  to some extent by the monetary system. .And in many ways can be easier to manipulate than the weather.

Edited by jugoso, 30 April 2014 - 07:15 AM.

"Freedom is free of the need to feel free.
Free your mind and you ass will follow.
The kingdom of heaven is within"
G.Clinton

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users