Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Corrado Malanga research

alienabductions aliens ufo ufoevidence consciousness paranormal

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1    theflight

theflight

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 09:57 AM

I’d like to introduce the works of the Italian researcher Corrado Malanga, he’s a teacher in Organic Chemistry at Pisa University (Italy) and in the last 30 years he has been also studying the alien abduction phenomenon and man’s consciousness. I found it really interesting and very clarifying on many points. In his research he wrote many articles to explain which are the main aliens, he call the abduction phenomenon “alien interference” because actually there are many different kind of interference, there’s not only abduction, but also parasitizing and some other borderline situations. he also uses quantum physics to explain how do this beings interfere people and he says that the reason has to do with our inner structure, in particular with the soul, a part of our consciousness, so there is also an explanation of who we really are made of and what is there in us. He also planned some self-liberation techniques to stop the interferences on all levels, the last one is Flash Dynamic Triad Color Test, which is a mental visualization that doesn’t recall any memory of abductions, it just intervene on the person’s consciousness parts to make them be aware again of who they are and make interferences automatically stop. The good point of all this is that Dr Malanga explains all in a very rational way, since he uses Neuro Linguistic Programming and other psychological methods to make his research, and as a scientist, he tried to explain all in the most rational way to understand the alien agenda and how to make abductees get free form interferences, so he worked at over a thousand cases of abductions in order to do that.

here a link where you can find his articles

I'd like to share it because I think it's a very interesting research, and I found many infos in his studies that I couldn't find somewhere else...

Edited by theflight, 28 April 2014 - 10:00 AM.

#2    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,296 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 10:50 AM

Ohh boy.....

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#3    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 16,143 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 28 April 2014 - 10:51 AM

Let me get this straight, an Organic Chemist uses quantum physics, neuro linguistics, psychology of self-liberation... to investigate alien abduction? Do you not see a problem here? Hint: this is not really scientific research. First, this gentleman began with the assumption that people were being abducted by aliens (a very big 'no-no'). In science one does not come to a conclusion then run around looking for stuff that fits into the conclusion. Second, being an Organic Chemist does not make one an expert in physics, psychology, linguistics. Third, his hypothesis is supported by nothing but more assumptions...no actual evidence! This is a classic example of needing to submit something to scrutiny before going along with the notion.

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

"All that live must die, passing through nature into eternity" ~Shakespeare~ Posted Image

#4    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,563 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 28 April 2014 - 11:37 AM

View Posttheflight, on 28 April 2014 - 09:57 AM, said:

so he worked at over a thousand cases of abductions in order to do that.

Over a thousand abductions?  :no:  I took the time to read a few pages of the BOOK that was linked to, and nothing captivated me or gave the impression that the author wasn't just a quack. The writing style isnt very professional at all. Do you know the author? Are you the author?

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#5    MuddyFeet

MuddyFeet

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 108 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 12:10 PM

Yea this was pretty bad. (Being Kind)....(Very kind). Seriously, making a joke about this would be redundant, the resource material is funny enough.

Also tagged with alienabductions, aliens, ufo, ufoevidence, consciousness, paranormal

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users