Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

Seizing of American Children


  • Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1    OverSword

OverSword

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 14,269 posts
  • Joined:16 Oct 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Seattle WA USA

  • I love chocolate

Posted 29 April 2014 - 05:31 PM

From the article:

There is presently a massive conspiracy designed to separate you from your children and give the government complete control over your children. To put it simply, Human, Health and Services (HHS)  and their state level emissary, Children Protective Services (CPS) are engaged in a conspiracy which will culminate in (1) the Agenda 21 designed breakdown of the family; (2) the eradication of any semblance of parental authority over children; and, (3) unbridled and unfettered access to seizing children from the home in unlimited quantities for whatever nefarious purposes which might dictate the volume of child seizures.
The Plot Is International Begins with the UN

This program emanates from a partnership between various United Nations organizations and ICF, acting on behalf of HHS, CPS and Obamacare (i.e. The Affordable Health Care Act). The evidence in this article, along with the included links, will demonstrate that when Obamacare is fully operational, our families, specifically our children will be living in a Hitler Youth Movement hellish nightmare in which the state owns and can seize your children.
After reviewing HHS, CPS and UN documents. What is being presently reported in the alternative media is merely the tip of the iceberg with regard to HHS’ intentions toward the ultimate outcome of the children in this country. After reviewing the documents, there is no doubt that Obama is representing international interests which will seek to remove as many children as possible from the homes of their parents in the spirit of the Hitler Youth Movement.
But first let me quickly review the recent revelations of the HHS/CPS/Obamacare intention to conduct what I have dubbed as “home invasion interventions.”
Obamacare Home Invasions and Interventions

According to a previously unreported Obamacare regulation, that has managed to escape “scrutiny” from the mainstream media, millions of American families will be targeted for home invasion by the forces of the Federal government in the name of preventing parental neglect resulting in disabilities in their children. And the Fourth Amendment be damned, as of this past January 1, 2014, Federal officials may enter your home without a warrant in order to “intervene” for the purpose of saving “high risk” children.
Obamacare’s Definition of High Risk


The exposure of the extreme and intrusive nature of Obamacare through home invasion visits is finally seeing the light of day in the alternative media. However, this exposure is grossly understated. As a starting point, I will briefly review what is making the rounds in the alternative media. According to Human Health Services, your family is eligible for this Hitler style for “intervention” in the following situations:
1. Families where mom is not yet 21.
2. Families where someone is a tobacco user.
3. Families where children have low student achievement, developmental delays, or disabilities.
4. Families with individuals who are serving or formerly served in the armed forces, including such families that have members of the armed forces who have had multiple deployments outside the United States.  
5. Although this is not being widely reported, homeschoolers and their families will be targeted for “interventions” as will be families who object to having their children take vaccines.  

Read the rest here


#2    Agent0range

Agent0range

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,555 posts
  • Joined:10 Apr 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Pennsylvania

Posted 29 April 2014 - 05:45 PM

Well how about we use our own common sense test?  The article didn't even quote the "law" that it is talking about?  Child protective services have always been allowed to take your kids away if you are deemed unfit.


#3    aztek

aztek

    Telekinetic

  • Member
  • 6,776 posts
  • Joined:12 Nov 2006

Posted 29 April 2014 - 06:07 PM

i,m sure if i told you 1 month ago, that judge sells kids into prison cartel, you would be replying the same way,  guess what..... they do.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#4    Bama13

Bama13

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,005 posts
  • Joined:09 Aug 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Just Southeast of God's country

Posted 29 April 2014 - 06:09 PM

To be fair the article does provide a link to a childwelfare.gov manual entitled "Child Neglect: a Guide for Prevention, Assessment, and Intervention"

" Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything —you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him" - Robert Heinlein

#5    OverSword

OverSword

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 14,269 posts
  • Joined:16 Oct 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Seattle WA USA

  • I love chocolate

Posted 29 April 2014 - 06:18 PM

Only time will tell how true this is.


#6    Rafterman

Rafterman

    Telekinetic

  • Member
  • 7,395 posts
  • Joined:27 Sep 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Upstate

Posted 29 April 2014 - 06:39 PM

View Postaztek, on 29 April 2014 - 06:07 PM, said:

i,m sure if i told you 1 month ago, that judge sells kids into prison cartel, you would be replying the same way,  guess what..... they do.

Correction - 2 judges and they were both convicted and will be serving years in prison along with million $$ plus fines + the potential of unknown millions in fines from civil judgments.  Several co-conspirators will also be serving jail time and facing fines.

So tell us again how Obama, the Gummit, and the UN are taking our kids away?

"For me, it is better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
                                                                                                                                           - Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World:  Science as a Candle in the Dark

#7    aztek

aztek

    Telekinetic

  • Member
  • 6,776 posts
  • Joined:12 Nov 2006

Posted 29 April 2014 - 06:47 PM

View PostRafterman, on 29 April 2014 - 06:39 PM, said:



So tell us again how Obama, the Gummit, and the UN are taking our kids away?

again??? i never told you that before, so i can't tell you that again.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#8    Agent0range

Agent0range

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,555 posts
  • Joined:10 Apr 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Pennsylvania

Posted 29 April 2014 - 07:14 PM

View PostBama13, on 29 April 2014 - 06:09 PM, said:

To be fair the article does provide a link to a childwelfare.gov manual entitled "Child Neglect: a Guide for Prevention, Assessment, and Intervention"

To be fair, that manual was published in 2006 and doesn't have **** to do with Obamacare...


#9    F3SS

F3SS

    Telekinetic

  • Member
  • 7,447 posts
  • Joined:11 Jun 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Pittsburgh, Pa

Posted 29 April 2014 - 08:13 PM

They can take your children for following doctors orders like in Boston. There is no safe avenue. These kidnappings can happen on a whim on any excuse.

Posted Image

#10    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

    hi

  • Member
  • 8,583 posts
  • Joined:22 Apr 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Portsmouth

Posted 29 April 2014 - 08:57 PM

View PostF3SS, on 29 April 2014 - 08:13 PM, said:

They can take your children for following doctors orders like in Boston. There is no safe avenue. These kidnappings can happen on a whim on any excuse.

View PostOverSword, on 29 April 2014 - 05:31 PM, said:

From the article:

There is presently a massive conspiracy designed to separate you from your children and give the government complete control over your children. To put it simply, Human, Health and Services (HHS)  and their state level emissary, Children Protective Services (CPS) are engaged in a conspiracy which will culminate in (1) the Agenda 21 designed breakdown of the family; (2) the eradication of any semblance of parental authority over children; and, (3) unbridled and unfettered access to seizing children from the home in unlimited quantities for whatever nefarious purposes which might dictate the volume of child seizures.
The Plot Is International Begins with the UN

This program emanates from a partnership between various United Nations organizations and ICF, acting on behalf of HHS, CPS and Obamacare (i.e. The Affordable Health Care Act). The evidence in this article, along with the included links, will demonstrate that when Obamacare is fully operational, our families, specifically our children will be living in a Hitler Youth Movement hellish nightmare in which the state owns and can seize your children.
After reviewing HHS, CPS and UN documents. What is being presently reported in the alternative media is merely the tip of the iceberg with regard to HHS’ intentions toward the ultimate outcome of the children in this country. After reviewing the documents, there is no doubt that Obama is representing international interests which will seek to remove as many children as possible from the homes of their parents in the spirit of the Hitler Youth Movement.
But first let me quickly review the recent revelations of the HHS/CPS/Obamacare intention to conduct what I have dubbed as “home invasion interventions.”
Obamacare Home Invasions and Interventions

According to a previously unreported Obamacare regulation, that has managed to escape “scrutiny” from the mainstream media, millions of American families will be targeted for home invasion by the forces of the Federal government in the name of preventing parental neglect resulting in disabilities in their children. And the Fourth Amendment be damned, as of this past January 1, 2014, Federal officials may enter your home without a warrant in order to “intervene” for the purpose of saving “high risk” children.
Obamacare’s Definition of High Risk


The exposure of the extreme and intrusive nature of Obamacare through home invasion visits is finally seeing the light of day in the alternative media. However, this exposure is grossly understated. As a starting point, I will briefly review what is making the rounds in the alternative media. According to Human Health Services, your family is eligible for this Hitler style for “intervention” in the following situations:
1. Families where mom is not yet 21.
2. Families where someone is a tobacco user.
3. Families where children have low student achievement, developmental delays, or disabilities.
4. Families with individuals who are serving or formerly served in the armed forces, including such families that have members of the armed forces who have had multiple deployments outside the United States.  
5. Although this is not being widely reported, homeschoolers and their families will be targeted for “interventions” as will be families who object to having their children take vaccines.  

Read the rest here
All 5 of those would come under bad parenting
and also theres alot of teenagers and kids being kicked out of thier own homes


#11    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

    SCIENCE!

  • Member
  • 11,975 posts
  • Joined:08 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Queensland, Australia.

Posted 29 April 2014 - 09:31 PM

View Postaztek, on 29 April 2014 - 06:07 PM, said:

i,m sure if i told you 1 month ago, that judge sells kids into prison cartel, you would be replying the same way,  guess what..... they do.
Two did.
that's like saying because some actors are paedophiles, all actors are paedophiles.
That because one student stabbed a teacher, all students will stab a teacher.
That because some Americans are gun mad lunatics all Americans are gun mad lunatics.

Edited by Sir Wearer of Hats, 29 April 2014 - 09:33 PM.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#12    F3SS

F3SS

    Telekinetic

  • Member
  • 7,447 posts
  • Joined:11 Jun 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Pittsburgh, Pa

Posted 29 April 2014 - 09:37 PM

View PostSir Wearer of Hats, on 29 April 2014 - 09:31 PM, said:

That because some Americans are gun mad lunatics all Americans are gun mad lunatics.

Unfortunately, that seems a generally accepted outlook among outsiders.

Posted Image

#13    F3SS

F3SS

    Telekinetic

  • Member
  • 7,447 posts
  • Joined:11 Jun 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Pittsburgh, Pa

Posted 29 April 2014 - 09:40 PM

View PostYes_Man, on 29 April 2014 - 08:57 PM, said:

All 5 of those would come under bad parenting

Is following doctors orders a worthwhile reason?
Further, tobacco use... How many people who smoked in the house have been great parents and raised fine families? Too many to count. While not the best idea it's certainly a terrible reason to tear a family apart.

Posted Image

#14    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

    SCIENCE!

  • Member
  • 11,975 posts
  • Joined:08 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Queensland, Australia.

Posted 29 April 2014 - 09:40 PM

View PostF3SS, on 29 April 2014 - 09:37 PM, said:

Unfortunately, that seems a generally accepted outlook among outsiders.
Well YES, speaking as an outsider if it wasn't for this very forum I'd be believing that myself. It is, after all, how you're portrayed in the news media.
instead courtesy of this forum I think you're all as insane as the rest of the planet and guns are just a peccadillo rather then an obsession :P

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#15    OverSword

OverSword

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 14,269 posts
  • Joined:16 Oct 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Seattle WA USA

  • I love chocolate

Posted 29 April 2014 - 10:22 PM

View PostYes_Man, on 29 April 2014 - 08:57 PM, said:

All 5 of those would come under bad parenting
and also theres alot of teenagers and kids being kicked out of thier own homes
Are you nuts, hypnotized, or just a troll?





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users