Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Ultraterrestrial Assault

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#1    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,756 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 06:45 PM

If anyone watches the video, let us know when they say this was supposed to have taken place, if it's revealed. I'm curious because of the location. Has anyone heard of this before?

The incident involved a family group and other residents living in a non-specific location in the vicinity of Gallup, New Mexico. According the witnesses, Bradford and Maria, a series of gunshots and heavy ground artillery could be heard and felt from the distance. Soon after, bright beams of light appeared from above their hogan. The lights were so bright that it illuminated the inside of the hogan through the windows and, incredibly, through tiny cracks in the walls and ceiling. The lights seemed to cause disorientation, but the witnesses were able to tell that the beams came from a honey-combed shaped array from a craft hovering above.

http://www.phantomsa...errestrial.html

Oh, better add this :
  • "The post above contains information about aliens 'n stuff.  The information is not verified, and should not be treated as such."
  • "Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, SP does not represent, warrant, undertake or guarantee ... that the information in the post is correct, accurate, complete or non-misleading."
  • "SP will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage."

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#2    Norbert Dentressangle

Norbert Dentressangle

El camion marveloso

• 26,364 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 30 April 2014 - 07:22 PM

Is that anywhere near that place where there's supposed to be a big underground base where either the Govt. or the ETs, or both, either hang out or are kept prisoner, or both? There's certainly some nice weirdness there, in fact there seems so much weirdness in one place it reminds me rather of Skinwalker Ranch.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#3    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,359 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 30 April 2014 - 07:26 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 30 April 2014 - 06:45 PM, said:

If anyone watches the video, let us know when they say this was supposed to have taken place, if it's revealed. I'm curious because of the location. Has anyone heard of this before?

Heres the vid, no doubt the YT expert will chime in soon :lol:

fixed link

Edited by seeder, 30 April 2014 - 07:28 PM.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#4    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 30 April 2014 - 07:27 PM

I like the case.  Quite a few witnesses.  I watched the clip.  Reminds me a little bit of Colares Brazil 1977.  Beams chasing people.  

On the other hand; machine gun noises?  Could it have been a chopper and a police raid?  Were the craft being shot at by frightened people?

Lots of questions.

Edited by zoser, 30 April 2014 - 07:28 PM.

Posted Image

#5    Norbert Dentressangle

Norbert Dentressangle

El camion marveloso

• 26,364 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 30 April 2014 - 07:29 PM

Perhaps cover for some dubious activity by the ATF people.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#6    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,756 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 07:34 PM

View PostAdmiral Rhubarb, on 30 April 2014 - 07:22 PM, said:

Is that anywhere near that place where there's supposed to be a big underground base where either the Govt. or the ETs, or both, either hang out or are kept prisoner, or both? There's certainly some nice weirdness there, in fact there seems so much weirdness in one place it reminds me rather of Skinwalker Ranch.

It's about three and a half hours away from Dulce.

Zoser, did they mention when it happened?

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#7    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 07:36 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 30 April 2014 - 07:34 PM, said:

It's about three and a half hours away from Dulce.

Zoser, did they mention when it happened?

Didn't hear that on the vid.  According to some comment on the youtube video, within the last couple of days.

Posted Image

#8    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,756 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 07:39 PM

View Postzoser, on 30 April 2014 - 07:36 PM, said:

Didn't hear that on the vid.  According to some comment on the youtube video, within the last couple of days.

Thanks. Gallup is about three hours from Socorro, too. I don't want to look up anymore. White Sands, Aztec, Roswell and all the others with their own stories.

#9    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,359 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 30 April 2014 - 07:52 PM

Reading the comments under the vids is fun, heres one:

CampKillCommentary. 2 hours ago

Ok buddy...its been over two days. Where are the witnesses, the evidence, the police reports, the 911 reports, and ANYTHING that makes this not two liars talking to a youtuber?
This happened in a populated area with people around. The ground rumbled and there was gun fire. I expect some evidence, not some lady showing me a broken bush branch while everyone says "Oh yah, Greys did that!". You have two more days to bring me evidence...get on it.

:lol:

CampKillCommentary 2 hours ago

Oh you noticed the lack of witnesses to the story too? Weird huh? A cat goes missing in my neck of the woods and the whole town won't shut up about it. WW3 starts with Aliens ships and super soldiers and alls we get is two people in a Hogan making jokes and talking about it like it was no big deal...

:tu:

Edited by seeder, 30 April 2014 - 07:54 PM.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#10    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,756 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 07:58 PM

That's why I wanted to know when it was, 'cause I ain't seen jack in the news about it.

#11    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 08:26 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 30 April 2014 - 07:58 PM, said:

That's why I wanted to know when it was, 'cause I ain't seen jack in the news about it.

Interesting.  Can't see the gain though from making such a claim.

Posted Image

#12    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,756 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 08:32 PM

View Postzoser, on 30 April 2014 - 08:26 PM, said:

Interesting.  Can't see the gain though from making such a claim.

They'll all be millionaires from it!

Actually, per capita, Gallup used to lead NM in millionaires, which is weird because it's such a dump. I think it's Los Alamos that leads now.

Edited by Sweetpumper, 30 April 2014 - 08:32 PM.

#13    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 08:43 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 30 April 2014 - 08:32 PM, said:

They'll all be millionaires from it!

Actually, per capita, Gallup used to lead NM in millionaires, which is weird because it's such a dump. I think it's Los Alamos that leads now.

I bet B)

Posted Image

#14    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 12,164 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 08:49 PM

What's an "ultraterrestrial"?

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#15    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,756 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 08:52 PM

View PostSir Wearer of Hats, on 30 April 2014 - 08:49 PM, said:

What's an "ultraterrestrial"?

From another dimension on earth. Supposedly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users